Jump to topic:

Voting accountability

KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2008 1:01:44 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
I suggest that voting should not be anonymous. Without accountability, vote abuse runs rampant without repercussions. Removing anonymity will certainly not eliminate vote abuse, but at least we could see the patterns and present our cases to the moderators, who can make a final judgment.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2008 1:07:07 PM
Note the forum : "A list of demands" for a full list of suggestions made by members, If you can please add to that forum.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2008 1:08:38 PM
http://www.debate.org...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
SehkseaGineus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 2:36:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Make a forum entitled "RationalMadman is a lie" make your first post "I have proof". The first to do this wins. The second to do this wins more. The third to do this loses. The fourth and all remaining people proceed to round 2. The first skips to round 3. The second skips to round 4. Good luck not being #3 ;)