Jump to topic:

Jew Hater, I'm calling you out!

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:33:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's funny how ethnic contracts are "racism" when applied to the Jews, but not to the enemies of the Jews, isn't it? Anyway, debate me. I don't think you have any respect left to lose, but I don't want anybody thinking they can get away with such absurd historical revisionism without backing it up: [http://debate.org...]
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:34:33 PM
Dude, cut it with the inflammatory thread titles!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:35:29 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:34:33 PM, OberHerr wrote:

I really am pissed off this time.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:35:56 PM

Ok, I may have gone too far with the "Jew Hater"...
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:37:16 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:35:56 PM, MouthWash wrote:

Ya think?

darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:38:16 PM
I think stating the resolution is a fairly defend-able position. I'm agnostic on the issue.

Although I assume that the "right to land" is based on the first-come or homestead principle. That's what royal seems to believe, even though she's contradicting her own moral code by living on stolen land.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:38:50 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:37:16 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:35:56 PM, MouthWash wrote:

Ya think?

>.<
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:40:38 PM
MouthWash is probably going to say that Palestinians are goyim (cattle) and not humans. He'll then get the conservatives to votebomb.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:41:37 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:40:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
MouthWash is probably going to say that Palestinians are goyim (cattle) and not humans. He'll then get the conservatives to votebomb.

Whatever lets you justify to yourself of weaseling out of yet another debate.

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:41:45 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:38:16 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I think stating the resolution is a fairly defend-able position. I'm agnostic on the issue.

Although I assume that the "right to land" is based on the first-come or homestead principle. That's what royal seems to believe, even though she's contradicting her own moral code by living on stolen land.

That's insane. What if the culture that owned it doesn't exist anymore? She's doing exactly what she accused Abraham of doing- declaring one race to have rights that other races do not. The Jews have lived in Palestine continuously for the past 3000 years, and Jerusalem and the concept of Israel is embedded in our culture. We don't simply make claims because of our genes.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:44:10 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:42:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Who me?

Oh, the "Jew hater" is Royal.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:45:01 PM
Who me?

Why did it occur to you that I was talking about you? O.o
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:45:19 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:41:45 PM, MouthWash wrote:

That's insane. What if the culture that owned it doesn't exist anymore? She's doing exactly what she accused Abraham of doing- declaring one race to have rights that other races do not. The Jews have lived in Palestine continuously for the past 3000 years, and Jerusalem and the concept of Israel is embedded in our culture. We don't simply make claims because of our genes.

Her words, not mine. Under what moral framework are you determining who has the right to land?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:46:08 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:45:19 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Her words, not mine. Under what moral framework are you determining who has the right to land?

He's doing it under the one where everybody is a cattle except for him.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:47:17 PM
When I come back on this site this thread will probably have over 100 posts.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:47:58 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:47:17 PM, phantom wrote:

In the next 8 minutes, yeah, probably.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:48:09 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:44:10 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Who me?

I'm not a Jew hater. I am anti-Zionist. Anti-Zionist=/=Anti-Jew; there are plenty of Jews (incidentally, most are very orthodox and keep long beards and cover their heads, unlike the fake Jews, who are descendants of the Turk Kazars,) who do not support Israel.

I have no problem living with Jews in the United States. We should invite all of the Israelis to come here if nobody else will take them. Alternatively, we could strip Germany of a portion of its land and give it to the Jews.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:48:09 PM
omg will everyone shut up and stop harassing royal
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:49:03 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:47:17 PM, phantom wrote:

lol yes
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:50:01 PM

Mainly culture (assuming you're talking about entire peoples). For instance, we give the descendants of the Seminole Indians a reservation in Florida, not because of their genes, but because their culture and way of life is inherently tied to that place.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:52:35 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:48:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Who me?

I'm not a Jew hater. I am anti-Zionist. Anti-Zionist=/=Anti-Jew; there are plenty of Jews (incidentally, most are very orthodox and keep long beards and cover their heads, unlike the fake Jews, who are descendants of the Turk Kazars,) who do not support Israel.

You realize how thoroughly debunked that theory is? I thought that it was only cults like the racist congregation in New York subscribed to it. Apparently I was wrong.

I have no problem living with Jews in the United States. We should invite all of the Israelis to come here if nobody else will take them. Alternatively, we could strip Germany of a portion of its land and give it to the Jews.

I see. Anyway other than Palestine, right?
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:53:12 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:46:08 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

I'm not sure I regret the title of this thread anymore.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:54:14 PM
Who me?

That's why I put quotes around it, because I was using someone else's definition.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:55:08 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:53:12 PM, MouthWash wrote:

Is it racist of me to point out that rabbis in Israel have called me a cattle and a slave?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:55:28 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:55:08 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:53:12 PM, MouthWash wrote:

Is it racist of me to point out that rabbis in Israel have called me a cattle and a slave?

For the crime of not being Jewish, I'll point out.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:57:09 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:52:35 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Who me?

You realize how thoroughly debunked that theory is? I thought that it was only cults like the racist congregation in New York subscribed to it. Apparently I was wrong.

http://www.revisionisthistory.org...

I see. Anyway other than Palestine, right?
The Palestinians didn't commit the Holocaust. Why are they being punished?
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 9:00:34 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:57:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Who me?

Take a look at the front page of that site: [http://www.revisionisthistory.org...]

Holy sh*t.

If this isn't anti-Semitism, I honestly don't know what is. Forget it. You're not debating me anyway, so let everyone know what you really are.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 9:02:22 PM
At 11/19/2012 8:48:09 PM, thett3 wrote:
omg will everyone shut up and stop harassing royal

Hey now, I just point out her contradictions and hypocrisy. I'm getting sick of these flamewars aswell....

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 9:03:02 PM
At 11/19/2012 9:00:34 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:57:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Who me?

Take a look at the front page of that site: [http://www.revisionisthistory.org...]

Holy sh*t.

If this isn't anti-Semitism, I honestly don't know what is. Forget it. You're not debating me anyway, so let everyone know what you really are.

Do you deny that Zionist Rabbis in Israel have called me, a human being, a cattle and a slave?

Refute the claims they make instead of using ad homs.