Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Change my Screen name

UltimateSkeptic
Posts: 23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 10:45:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I no longer want to be, "UltimateSkeptic."

Is there a way to change your screen name? Do I have to meet a certain criteria before I can change it?
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 10:56:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Cant change your name.

Your screen name is like AIDS, once you have it, you have it til death.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 10:59:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/22/2012 10:45:11 PM, UltimateSkeptic wrote:
I no longer want to be, "UltimateSkeptic."

Is there a way to change your screen name? Do I have to meet a certain criteria before I can change it?

Try to become a bit more active before requesting a name change. Your first post ever is about a name change. :D
kfc
Muted
Posts: 377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 10:59:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/22/2012 10:56:53 PM, imabench wrote:
Cant change your name.

Your screen name is like AIDS, once you have it, you have it til death.

+1
Exterminate!!!!!!-Dalek.

The ability to speak does not make you a competent debater.

One does not simply do the rain dance.
UltimateSkeptic
Posts: 23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 11:19:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, I think it's safe to say things aren't looking too hopeful... lol
Oh well, it's not that bad.
truthseeker613
Posts: 464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 11:25:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/22/2012 11:19:57 PM, UltimateSkeptic wrote:
Well, I think it's safe to say things aren't looking too hopeful... lol
Oh well, it's not that bad.

Any good names are probably taken.
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 11:31:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/22/2012 11:25:47 PM, truthseeker613 wrote:
At 11/22/2012 11:19:57 PM, UltimateSkeptic wrote:
Well, I think it's safe to say things aren't looking too hopeful... lol
Oh well, it's not that bad.

Any good names are probably taken.

Sorry, I took the best name possible.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 11:42:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/22/2012 10:59:53 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 11/22/2012 10:45:11 PM, UltimateSkeptic wrote:
I no longer want to be, "UltimateSkeptic."

Is there a way to change your screen name? Do I have to meet a certain criteria before I can change it?

Try to become a bit more active before requesting a name change. Your first post ever is about a name change. :D

Nopes. I've wanted to change my name since my political de-conversion from state socialism 1 1/2 years ago but have been told it's not possible anymore.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 12:16:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/22/2012 11:42:24 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/22/2012 10:59:53 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 11/22/2012 10:45:11 PM, UltimateSkeptic wrote:
I no longer want to be, "UltimateSkeptic."

Is there a way to change your screen name? Do I have to meet a certain criteria before I can change it?

Try to become a bit more active before requesting a name change. Your first post ever is about a name change. :D

Nopes. I've wanted to change my name since my political de-conversion from state socialism 1 1/2 years ago but have been told it's not possible anymore.

They can totally do it.
*points to Danielle/theLwerd*
They just don't want to because it fvcks things up (try sending a message to Danielle without going to her profile).
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 12:18:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 12:16:41 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/22/2012 11:42:24 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/22/2012 10:59:53 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 11/22/2012 10:45:11 PM, UltimateSkeptic wrote:
I no longer want to be, "UltimateSkeptic."

Is there a way to change your screen name? Do I have to meet a certain criteria before I can change it?

Try to become a bit more active before requesting a name change. Your first post ever is about a name change. :D

Nopes. I've wanted to change my name since my political de-conversion from state socialism 1 1/2 years ago but have been told it's not possible anymore.

They can totally do it.
*points to Danielle/theLwerd*
They just don't want to because it fvcks things up (try sending a message to Danielle without going to her profile).

They've also changed mine, from OreEle to Ore_Ele.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 12:24:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 12:16:41 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/22/2012 11:42:24 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Nopes. I've wanted to change my name since my political de-conversion from state socialism 1 1/2 years ago but have been told it's not possible anymore.

They can totally do it.
*points to Danielle/theLwerd*
They just don't want to because it fvcks things up (try sending a message to Danielle without going to her profile).

Just delete her and re-add her again. I can send her messages fine because I added her after her name change.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 12:25:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
And gawd I know they can do it, that's why it's annoying that they won't.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 12:28:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 12:25:11 AM, socialpinko wrote:
And gawd I know they can do it, that's why it's annoying that they won't.

Because then everyone will want to do it and it would become to big of a hassle.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 12:35:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 12:28:54 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 11/23/2012 12:25:11 AM, socialpinko wrote:
And gawd I know they can do it, that's why it's annoying that they won't.

Because then everyone will want to do it and it would become to big of a hassle.

They used to do it and that didn't happen.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 1:13:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
On DDO you are married to your user name. You must reincarnate to change it. Trying to cheat on it in this lifetime will get you killed. Turn back!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 1:17:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 12:35:42 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/23/2012 12:28:54 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 11/23/2012 12:25:11 AM, socialpinko wrote:
And gawd I know they can do it, that's why it's annoying that they won't.

Because then everyone will want to do it and it would become to big of a hassle.

They used to do it and that didn't happen.

They did it in only a few isolated incidents. They never openly did it.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 1:18:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 1:17:27 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/23/2012 12:35:42 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/23/2012 12:28:54 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 11/23/2012 12:25:11 AM, socialpinko wrote:
And gawd I know they can do it, that's why it's annoying that they won't.

Because then everyone will want to do it and it would become to big of a hassle.

They used to do it and that didn't happen.

They did it in only a few isolated incidents. They never openly did it.

So, if I ask them, will the capitalize the first letter in my user name? I think it looks more refined when it's capitalized.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 1:27:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 1:17:27 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/23/2012 12:35:42 AM, socialpinko wrote:

They used to do it and that didn't happen.

They did it in only a few isolated incidents. They never openly did it.

Pssst, change my name y'all. Swear I won't tell anyone!!
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 3:05:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You're new to the point to where you can just close your account and open a new one.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~