Master List of Bugs - Debating & Voting

Debate.org_Official
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 6:26:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello, all!

First and foremost, let me formally introduce this account. Your Juggle reps will now be using Debate.org_Official for all official site communication. We will no longer be using the account SObszanski for this purpose. Feel free to friend request us, message us and/or leave comments with any issues, feedback, and ideas you might have. We will be formally introducing this account in the forums soon.

Now, to get down to business...

The purpose of this forum thread is to acquire a master list of bugs* in the debate and debate voting features.

*IMPORTANT: A software bug, as defined by Wikipedia, is "error, flaw, mistake, failure, or fault in a computer program or system that produces an incorrect or unexpected result, or causes it to behave in unintended ways."

In other words, please only leave feedback here regarding problems with the existing features on the debate and debate voting platforms. Examples of these include: issues importing from Word programs, issues when using custom HTML, etc.

Please be specific and provide screenshots* when possible. Additionally, please specify which internet browser and version you are using.

In an effort to stay better organized, enhancements to the debate and debate voting platforms (new features you would like to see implemented) will be addressed later in another thread. Examples of these include: more advanced options when choosing opponents, better voting mechanisms, etc.

To further stay organized, previous threads regarding bug reporting will most likely be removed after all contained ideas have been compiled. Moreover, threads similar to this one and ones for enhancements will soon exist for each area of the site.

If you have any questions regarding bug reporting, or any suggestions on how to better handle this very important process, please contact us at this account via PM.

*A screenshot is a photo of your computer screen that showcases the bug you are reporting. How you take a screenshot depends on what kind of computer you are using. Google search "how to take a screenshot on a ___," then use an image sharing service, such as droplr or TinyPic, to share links to your screenshots here.

Thank you, as always, for your continued help!
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 6:31:24 PM
I'm am using Firefox on Linux Fedora. I used Open Office to type out my debate round, and it included a numbered list

eg.

When I copied and pasted this to my debate round, the list changed to

yang.
truthseeker613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 3:32:59 PM
There is a thread for this on top already. 2nd from the top.
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh