Uploading a pdf on DDO...?

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 1:50:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Possible? Yea? Nay?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
nate.DDOqa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 2:04:32 PM
At 12/3/2012 1:50:08 PM, Oryus wrote:
Possible? Yea? Nay?

Hi Oryus,

Thanks for your question. However this is not possible. I suggest using a service like droplr.com to file share. If you have any other questions feel free to email me.

Thank you,
Nate
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 2:13:07 PM
thanks
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 5:40:33 PM
At 12/3/2012 4:59:02 PM, Koopin wrote:
You have around 5,000 posts and you didn't know this?

Whaa? I never needed to before. I thought maybe someone might have some cool trick to share but NO! >:(
:
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 7:04:02 PM
At 12/3/2012 5:40:33 PM, Oryus wrote:

Whaa? I never needed to before. I thought maybe someone might have some cool trick to share but NO! >:(

You can upload real money! Just enter in your bank account number followed by your pin number and the amount you want to send! Its pretty cool.
kfc
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 8:08:58 PM
At 12/3/2012 7:04:02 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 12/3/2012 5:40:33 PM, Oryus wrote:

You can upload real money! Just enter in your bank account number followed by your pin number and the amount you want to send! Its pretty cool.

Uploading money is easy. Downloading is the tricky part.....
: