Jump to topic:

voting

philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2012 1:18:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I wish there was a way to get more people to vote on debates without having to beg.
"When a wise man has a controversy with a foolish man, the foolish man either rages or laughs, and there is no rest." ~Proverbs 29:9

"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2012 1:24:50 AM
We should let the private sector take care of voting.

We need to add a currency and let people buy good votes from other people.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2012 1:26:47 AM
Beg. With a gun.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2012 7:09:11 AM
It's worse than it's ever been since I've been on here. People just aren't voting...Including me. I really need to start voting more. If anyone has a debate they want voted on, ask me.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)