Jump to topic:

Drafterman Has Been Exposed

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 2:41:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Drafterman has officially been exposed. He says that he doesn't care about arguments, facts, or evidence. He said that my opinion of a person determines whether he should place importance on him or not. He also says arguments don't matter, only the person making them. I bet he's a big fan of the classic "ad hominem" since he's admittedly not big on arguments, only on personal judgments.

Evidence:

At 12/6/2012 1:59:49 PM, drafterman wrote:
That you like him, ergo I shouldn't give two sh1ts about him. You ever wonder if the mos damaging thing to your arguments and stances is yourself?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 2:43:29 PM
New evidence:

"You are a gauge of truth in the sense that you are nuts."
-- Drafterman
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 2:48:43 PM
Well. I was going to say that I don't care about your arguments, facts, or evidence, and that you've irrationally generalized that into a general principle.

Then I remembered that I don't read well enough into your statements to even discern whether or not you bother making arguments or presenting facts or evidence, so I'll just have to settle for admitting that I don't care about what you, specifically, say.

You are a crazy loon. This is about you specifically, not some general principle I hold regarding everyone in general or debating in general.

I'm not saying that nothing you've said is true, or that any arguments you may have presented aren't sound. I'm saying that your signal-to-noise ratio is so low as to not make it worth it to make that distinction. If you tell me that a $100 bill is hidden inside a dumpster full of cow sh1t, I'm going to decline the offer to find it. Doesn't mean I don't like money.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 3:00:35 PM
And here I thought we would be getting those much sought after pics of Drafterman naked.

Way to let me down Geo.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 3:05:29 PM
Define crazy loon. If I said 2 years ago that 30,000 domestic spy drones were going to fly over America and spy on us, I would be called crazy. Now mainstream news admits it.

Maybe "crazy loon" is someone who believes in a celestial space daddy, who believes that faith healers are real, that Televangelists really perform exorcisms by pushing large crowds onto their backs.

Maybe the "crazy loon" is the Liberal pacifist who voted for the warlord drone strike bomber Barack Hussein Obama. The person who has no knowledge of politics or history whatsoever yet votes, goes to protests and rallies, and thinks Obama is great.

The person who lives their whole life sucked into their smart phone texting nonstop about gossip while the world passes them by and the political turmoil of the world reaches devastating new heights.

The person who never studied economics or read a news article about how the dollar is collapsing without buying silver and gold assets understanding that a savings account can vanish into worthless numbers with no buying power.

Maybe that's what a crazy loon is. Not the guy who researches the global geo-strategists to gain an insight into what the world planners have in store for us next.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 3:14:24 PM
At 12/6/2012 3:05:29 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Define crazy loon. If I said 2 years ago that 30,000 domestic spy drones were going to fly over America and spy on us, I would be called crazy. Now mainstream news admits it.

Maybe "crazy loon" is someone who believes in a celestial space daddy, who believes that faith healers are real, that Televangelists really perform exorcisms by pushing large crowds onto their backs.

Maybe the "crazy loon" is the Liberal pacifist who voted for the warlord drone strike bomber Barack Hussein Obama. The person who has no knowledge of politics or history whatsoever yet votes, goes to protests and rallies, and thinks Obama is great.

The person who lives their whole life sucked into their smart phone texting nonstop about gossip while the world passes them by and the political turmoil of the world reaches devastating new heights.

The person who never studied economics or read a news article about how the dollar is collapsing without buying silver and gold assets understanding that a savings account can vanish into worthless numbers with no buying power.

Maybe that's what a crazy loon is. Not the guy who researches the global geo-strategists to gain an insight into what the world planners have in store for us next.

hahaha!!! Nice.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 3:15:46 PM
At 12/6/2012 3:00:35 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
And here I thought we would be getting those much sought after pics of Drafterman naked.

Way to let me down Geo.

I have to admit, I too thought it would be some prize pics at first glance.....

Isn't this like... the fourth time you've been "exposed" on DDO, drafterman?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 3:18:25 PM

See, Geo, the I agreed with you on a lot of the above, but you take it too far.

The whole idea of aliens, NWO, Illuminati, Bliderberb, and excuse me if I misspell any of that, but you get my point. It's just so fallacious.........I respect your beliefs, and I really respect how you look into stuff......but seriously, just at least tone it down a bit. We get that you like Ron Paul, dislike Liberals, but don't make threads titled "Ron Paul, Hope to us all" or what not. Just make a thread, WITHOUT an inflamtory title, and go from there. Make a good argument, NOT based off what some website you check daily says.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 3:28:09 PM
At 12/6/2012 3:18:25 PM, OberHerr wrote:

The whole idea of aliens, NWO, Illuminati, Bliderberb, and excuse me if I misspell any of that, but you get my point. It's just so fallacious.........I respect your beliefs, and I really respect how you look into stuff......but seriously, just at least tone it down a bit. We get that you like Ron Paul, dislike Liberals, but don't make threads titled "Ron Paul, Hope to us all" or what not. Just make a thread, WITHOUT an inflamtory title, and go from there. Make a good argument, NOT based off what some website you check daily says.

haha yeah, the only reason I would ever think you're a "loon" (though, granted I haven't read much of your stuff in months) is alien stuff. And I can see how people would be turned off by sensationalist, overzealous, or inflammatory posts and thread titles, whether they are based in fact or not. I don't see you attempting to speak on these topics very dispassionately, which won't help people see your side (whether that is justified or not is another story).
:
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 3:37:50 PM
Geo, the only issue here is the fact that I don't take you seriously. I'm inclined, by your response here, to just make fun of you. I'm going to give you the option of dropping it, and just move on.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 4:05:57 PM
At 12/6/2012 3:18:25 PM, OberHerr wrote:

The whole idea of aliens, NWO, Illuminati, Bliderberb, and excuse me if I misspell any of that, but you get my point. It's just so fallacious.........

Aliens are taken seriously by Carl Sagan, Richard Dawkins, Dr. Crick, etc.
New World Order is openly announced by Kissinger, Gordon Brown, Obama, EU Commissioner, Rockefeller, George H. W. Bush, etc.
Illuminati is a general term for the network of global elites, royalty, and secret societes.
Bilderberg exists.

I respect your beliefs, and I really respect how you look into stuff......but seriously, just at least tone it down a bit. We get that you like Ron Paul, dislike Liberals, but don't make threads titled "Ron Paul, Hope to us all" or what not.

I would never make a thread title like that, hope is manipulation word used by politicians to always promise things for tomorrow and never now.

Btw, I'm a big fan of Professor Noam Chomsky. Not quite anti-Liberal as people think.

Just make a thread, WITHOUT an inflamtory title, and go from there.

The world is sensational, moreso than I can express. Even Alex Jones suggested that he feels that he's doing a disservice to the sensational news stories by reporting them too calmly.

Make a good argument, NOT based off what some website you check daily says.

I have maybe once copy and pasted from an Infowars article to make an argument for me. Other then that, never. Did you not see my thread discussing why "government is necessary to do what the private sector can't do efficiently and for a profit"? That didn't come from some website.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
RaxsonJaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 4:10:38 PM
At 12/6/2012 4:09:54 PM, TUF wrote:
So I see drama is still a thing here lol.

DDO is filmed before a live studio audience.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 4:13:30 PM
Wow, this is SO racy!!! He sure got you, Drafterman...
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 4:22:16 PM
At 12/6/2012 4:10:38 PM, RaxsonJaine wrote:

Roger that. I'm now tracking.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
RaxsonJaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 4:23:46 PM
At 12/6/2012 4:22:16 PM, TUF wrote:
At 12/6/2012 4:10:38 PM, RaxsonJaine wrote:

Roger that. I'm now tracking.

CUT!
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 5:09:50 PM
At 12/6/2012 4:13:30 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Wow, this is SO racy!!! He sure got you, Drafterman...

Not sure how I'll ever be able to show my screenname here again.