Jump to topic:

DDO crush

BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 2:57:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Who is your ddo crush and while we're at it who is your nemesis?
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 3:14:34 AM
Dogknox.

Don't have a nemesis.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 12:33:35 PM
Crush: Royal

Nemisis: Imabench
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 12:34:07 PM
Composer ;)
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 12:39:59 PM
Don't have a DDO crush. Thaddeus and Drafterman are my nemises.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 12:40:24 PM
At 12/8/2012 12:34:07 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
Composer ;)

He can be my literal saviour any day...
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 3:10:32 PM
Crush: Koopin

Nemesis: Koopin
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 3:29:34 PM
Crush: Oryus and Tulle. They are among my two favorite people on DDO

Nemesis: Composer. Fvck that guy.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 3:30:05 PM
At 12/8/2012 3:12:22 PM, Mirza wrote:
Crush: Nobody.

Nemesis: Everybody.

Your paranoia is showing.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 3:35:14 PM
At 12/8/2012 3:31:46 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Crush: Composer. Fvck that guy. Fvck him hard.

Preferably to death.

Nemesis: royal
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 3:45:48 PM
At 12/8/2012 4:08:29 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
16kadams is my crush

Chryssyupius (or something) is my nemesis for stealing Ory.

Why?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 4:29:38 PM
At 12/8/2012 12:39:59 PM, Contra wrote:

Thaddeus and Drafterman?? If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were an evil person for having nemeses like that.

Crush: Chrysippus, though his account is dead now so, like Koopin, I am a widow. :(

Nemesis: falconduler
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 4:42:56 PM
Crush: Freedo

Nemesis: Imabench
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 5:48:07 PM
At 12/8/2012 4:29:38 PM, Oryus wrote:

Thaddeus and Drafterman?? If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were an evil person for having nemeses like that.

Drafterman ignores the posts I make that are directed to him in other forums. Thaddeus has outright called me the biggest political hack on DDO (as well as conservative politico), and also ignores what I put if it's directed to him.

Crush: Chrysippus, though his account is dead now so, like Koopin, I am a widow. :(

"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 5:52:58 PM
Crush: Lickdafoot (but she is gone now, so maybe Tulle. But is more as friends rather than a crush (I would call it a personality "crush.")

Nemesis: Not going to say who I actually dislike but Zaradi is fun to argue with.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 6:24:04 PM
Crush: Rogue back in the day.

Nemesis: More Spinko than Cody at this point (sorry Cody) even though I disagree with both of you on all the issues more or less. Come to think of it, there's a lot of users in that camp, I just don't engage them as much.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 6:35:03 PM
At 12/8/2012 5:48:07 PM, Contra wrote:
At 12/8/2012 4:29:38 PM, Oryus wrote:

Drafterman ignores the posts I make that are directed to him in other forums. Thaddeus has outright called me the biggest political hack on DDO (as well as conservative politico), and also ignores what I put if it's directed to him.

I can honestly say I don't ever recall a post from you directed at me. You make think this is a bullsh1t excuse but it's the truth. I have a bad habit of forgetting about threads I'm involved in. Sure, they may have been people I've deliberately ignored, but you're not one of them. I know you may not believe me in this, but I do apologize if you feel that I've maliciously ignored you.

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 7:20:48 PM
At 12/8/2012 7:19:40 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
LOL, there is no need for me to list my nemesis. Everybody already knows who it is.

AND we all know your crush too: me ;)
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 7:22:28 PM
At 12/8/2012 7:21:24 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 12/8/2012 7:19:40 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
LOL, there is no need for me to list my nemesis. Everybody already knows who it is.

Me
I honestly don't even hate you. I just think that you're mean to me a lot.
and who else?
DK