Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Airmax gives second presidential interview!!!

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 1:24:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
And I got to ask the questions again ;D

Enjoy!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 2:12:35 PM
Why is that msnbc knife stabbing our president in the face? Is msnbc anti-semitic?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 2:21:12 PM
At 12/11/2012 2:12:35 PM, Oryus wrote:
Why is that msnbc knife stabbing our president in the face? Is msnbc anti-semitic?

I think so...that Chris Matthes always looks like he's doing a Hitler impression...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 2:21:42 PM
*Matthews

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 2:23:01 PM
At 12/11/2012 1:24:56 PM, imabench wrote:
And I got to ask the questions again ;D

when is MSNBC either a) going to hire you or b) sue your @$$?

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 2:23:22 PM
God, now I'm posting like a badger.

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 6:24:19 PM
At 12/11/2012 2:23:22 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Recognizing you have a problem is the first step.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 7:28:43 PM
The volume difference was a little difficult to deal with. Just an FYI for future interviews.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 7:30:03 PM
At 12/11/2012 6:24:19 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 12/11/2012 2:23:22 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Recognizing you have a problem is the first step.

Who said it was a problem?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 7:45:58 PM
At 12/11/2012 7:30:15 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
we should all be like badger

Or at least be drunk like badger.

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 7:50:12 PM
At 12/11/2012 7:28:43 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
The volume difference was a little difficult to deal with. Just an FYI for future interviews.

haha I listened to it on headphones on campus. Every time it was bench's turn to speak, I spazzed from the loudness and quickly tried to turn the volume down XD
:
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 2:21:14 AM
Great video. The volume difference was a little weird but I didn't mind.

Airmax gives very eloquent and well-moderated answers. Because that's who he is. It's his job to try to please everyone. And since--I can't stress this enough--this is not a political election, there's nothing ungenuine about that. He is the culmination of our voices, sown together in the only possible way that manages to be astonishingly mature. Even the most creatively destructive troll could never think of a way to bash him. Just a humble servant who knows how to do things right.

But then there's me. Yeah, I'm the VP candidate. But you know I'm not a moderated speaker. I speak my mind and my mind is rambunctious. I love attention but I never try to please anyone. Normally, that would lead to trollish shenanigans. Except that I just happen to please everyone anyway with my intoxicating sexiness.

So here's my own vantage point of the election, bold and off the top of my heart.

Juggle isn't going to come out and endorse anyone. And I can't speak for Juggle. But I'm not stupid and I've seen the inside of how the system works here. Airmax has achieved something unique among us. He has a working relationship with them like none of us do. Do you know what that means? Juggle--the ones who bring us this site and it's routine updates without fees or ads--has spent their own time and resources to build this relationship; to establish this functioning flow of information. So here's what I am saying. When that election thread is up, anyone who casts a vote for someone other than Airmax is essentially sending a big insult to Juggle. It's like writing a letter of complaint to Santa cause he didn't get you what you wanted. Actually, no. It's like writing a letter of complaint to Santa because you don't like the wrapping paper he put your gift in.

Yeah, we value your opinion and that it's reflected in your vote, yada, yada, yada, kumbaya. But that doesn't mean your opinion isn't dumb as shit. This is a debate site. That should be evident.

It would be one thing if he actually didn't do a good job. But can you, the other candidates or anyone actually bring up a single reason he hasn't done a good job? They can't. It's just crazy. That tells me that every platform for the other candidates is founded on absolutely nothing. Oh, you have cool ideas, you say? That's great, why don't you advance them anyway? Being president has nothing to do with that. It's not politics. This isn't about opposing ideas that will take effect depending on who's in power. When you go to vote, it isn't ideas on the line. Juggle has already given us the power to influence the site with our ideas. What's on the line is leadership, experience, maturity on a site largely occupied by high-schoolers, and the opportunity to express our gratitude for a wonderful privilege I've never seen on any internet community. To vote against Airmax isn't just an insult to Juggle but an insult to himself. It's an insult to a guy who has done nothing but volunteer his time to making your trivial free-time and internet addiction experience just a little more satisfying.

No offense to the other guys running. I'm sure some of them would be pretty good at it. But there's a reason why the election thread isn't going in the game section. Hey, you know I'm a party guy. But I'm also a business guy. And this is business, people.

Peace out to your mother.

Juggle forevah <3
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 2:36:22 AM
I enjoyed the video. Airmax 2012.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2012 4:26:11 PM
Voting for anyone is like telling Santa what you want by sending him a letter. He already knows what you want, so it's not important what don't you put on it.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2012 10:36:21 PM
At 12/14/2012 4:26:11 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Voting for anyone is like telling Santa what you want by sending him a letter. He already knows what you want, so it's not important what don't you put on it.

If that were true then you would have gotten more then just one vote for your campaign in the primaries.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2012 10:38:27 PM
What I want to know is how is Airmax going to stop the homosexual agenda on DDO ?

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY !!!!
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12