Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

My Confession

Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 12:08:56 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Cool story bro
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 8:21:14 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/15/2009 11:53:50 PM, ReganFan wrote:
I hate each and everyone of you

I fu<ked your mother last night. She plays for my team now.
President of DDO
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 8:27:48 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/16/2009 8:21:14 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 10/15/2009 11:53:50 PM, ReganFan wrote:
I hate each and everyone of you

I fu<ked your mother last night. She plays for my team now.

HaHaHaHaHa
ournamestoolong
Posts: 1,059
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 10:16:47 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/15/2009 11:53:50 PM, ReganFan wrote:
I hate each and everyone of you

Shocker. I'll go into my room and cry my eyes out now.
*Sobs*
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 11:08:48 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/16/2009 10:16:47 AM, ournamestoolong wrote:
At 10/15/2009 11:53:50 PM, ReganFan wrote:
I hate each and everyone of you

Shocker. I'll go into my room and cry my eyes out now.
*Sobs*

Meanie. You really heart ONTL! Apologise and shake hands, and from now on SHARE the lego!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 12:57:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/16/2009 12:33:44 PM, tmhustler wrote:
ha read the title thought another republican was coming out

Haha!

ReganFan: "I have a confession to make. I'm actually gay.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 1:17:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/16/2009 12:57:54 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 10/16/2009 12:33:44 PM, tmhustler wrote:
ha read the title thought another republican was coming out

Haha!

ReganFan: "I have a confession to make. I'm actually gay.

Agreed. Adding on: ReganFan: "I have a second confession. I'm a liberal who hates liberals."
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 1:19:55 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/16/2009 1:17:52 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 10/16/2009 12:57:54 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 10/16/2009 12:33:44 PM, tmhustler wrote:
ha read the title thought another republican was coming out

Haha!

ReganFan: "I have a confession to make. I'm actually gay.

Agreed. Adding on: ReganFan: "I have a second confession. I'm a liberal who hates liberals."

Haha! Is that even possible? I guess so since some people have some pretty messed up political views... *cough* Nazism *cough*
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 1:22:41 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/15/2009 11:53:50 PM, ReganFan wrote:
I hate each and everyone of you

Let's see what Freud has to say about this....
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 1:28:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/16/2009 1:27:26 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Ha. Was Freud the guy who justified woman's lack of morality in the 1920's?

I shouldn't put it like that. Was Freud the guy who justified woman's move to independence in the 1920's? (Through short skirts, skimpy bathing suits, and "flappers.")
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 2:01:43 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/16/2009 1:28:52 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 10/16/2009 1:27:26 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Ha. Was Freud the guy who justified woman's lack of morality in the 1920's?

I shouldn't put it like that. Was Freud the guy who justified woman's move to independence in the 1920's? (Through short skirts, skimpy bathing suits, and "flappers.")

Whilest sleeping with most of his patients and having a horrible cocaine addiction, Freud invented the perfect system for psychologists to label their clients with any disorder they preferred and use a couple of set counters to every one of their objections.

Like for example... denial. Or, repression....

Subject: "I do not want to sleep with my mother!"

Freud: "You're in denial. You're repressing your needs."

And yes, he thought that everyone wanted to sleep with their mother or father, and this created a lot of the psychological problems people endure.

heheh what a silly man. Though some things he came up with are pretty good...

I wouldn't trust most of his opinions, though ; )
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 2:30:45 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/16/2009 2:05:06 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Was I talking about the right guy?

Yep, you were
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2009 7:44:39 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
He did talk about brain hemisphere differences long before the Cognitivists and some modern psychoanalysis is fairly well established such as attachment theory, object relations theory . Not a total waste of a career then, just almost. :P
radioactivepotatoman
Posts: 85
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2009 3:36:10 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/16/2009 8:21:14 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 10/15/2009 11:53:50 PM, ReganFan wrote:
I hate each and everyone of you

I fu<ked your mother last night. She plays for my team now.

I know you don't like me, but that's fuhk!ng hilarious.
Had enough of Scientology like me?
http://www.paganismtoday.com...
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2009 3:38:59 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/22/2009 3:36:10 PM, radioactivepotatoman wrote:
At 10/16/2009 8:21:14 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 10/15/2009 11:53:50 PM, ReganFan wrote:
I hate each and everyone of you

I fu<ked your mother last night. She plays for my team now.

I know you don't like me, but that's fuhk!ng hilarious.

I don't dislike you, dummy.
President of DDO
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2009 4:13:59 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/22/2009 3:38:59 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 10/22/2009 3:36:10 PM, radioactivepotatoman wrote:
At 10/16/2009 8:21:14 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 10/15/2009 11:53:50 PM, ReganFan wrote:
I hate each and everyone of you

I fu<ked your mother last night. She plays for my team now.

I know you don't like me, but that's fuhk!ng hilarious.

I don't dislike you, dummy.

Ha. I like how you say that you don't dislike him, and then insult him ;)