Jump to topic:

Random Thoughts On DDO *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 1:02:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lets see. Now what do we have here. An election coming up here at Debate.org.
I think there are some here who really want AirMax's head. Hes okay with me though. We got some really depressed people on this forum. They need to get out more or something. Wondering eyes watching us once again. Old users contemplating their sudden return to DDO. Koopin just might get in the chair after all. This should be very interesting, if you know what I mean. Having this guy for President will be historic indeed. Where the heck is Innomen ?
And why did that punk scare Lickdafoot away. Has anyone seen Rogue lately........
Shell be back. Look at the debates here now. I mean they are just awful and noone is even responding to them anymore. It appears that Mafia has destroyed this town as I predicted. Nobody gives a damn about debates.
The AN CAPS were right to begin with. Anyway. Happy Holidays to you guys and Juggle of course. Do they even exist anymore. Comments, questions ? Good day.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 1:06:42 PM
Merry Christmas Inferno : )
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 1:43:03 PM
At 12/13/2012 1:15:08 PM, Koopin wrote:
Again Inferno, I am not running for president.

You should have taken my offer to run for President!

I see. I do not wish to run for President because I do not have the time to do so here. And Im not even interested. The quality of this site has dropped
significantly. And the activity is sporadic at best. Perhaps a new burst of energy will overshadow this town as it once did before. As for now, DDO is dead...........