Total Posts:189|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Harassment on DDO.

MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 12:52:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
As you may have noticed this thread is about harassment, or more precisely harassment by certain people on DDO. If you want to express your opinion on how my debate was useless in the first and I deserve to lose, PM me and I'd be glad to hear your opinion, but kindly don't post it here because we're not discussing that. And if you don't like this "artificial drama" then I would point out that I'm not the one who made this a drama in the first place, and that you don't have to even look at or respond to this thread.

Now, royalpaladin and Danielle have become completely intolerable. She has currently started a flame war in the comments and keeps calling me a liar, sore loser etc. As I can prove, I did nothing wrong and tried get her to stop. She is now accusing me of starting everything and mocking her in the comments of our previous debate (a complete lie. She kept talking about how idiotic my arguments were and how stupid everyone who voted for me was and I ignored it. Nu-Ab-Sal said that he would have voted for me, but was too afraid of being harassed in the comments to). If you go through it, you'll see that I continuously tried to end it and get her to shut up, but she refused and continued calling me names.

royal has now made this comment: "You know, MouthWash, I would be a little more inclined to pity you if normally did not behave like this, but the fact of the matter is that your interactions with Danielle are similar to the manner in which you have dealt with others. When TheBomb demolished you in the debate about dropping out of high school, you whined about semantics. I bet I could dig up several other debates like that."

As you know, THEBOMB simply made an argument I didn't expect. I made a thread and he accused me of cheating. I got angry and typed up a rant against him. royal was one of the first ones to accuse me of cheating, but pretty much everyone conceded that I didn't.

"I think you have a superiority complex and I think that you're a bit sexist, and as such, you cannot handle the fact that Danielle completely destroyed you. You harassed and insulted TheFoghorn after she trounced you in the "Yahweh is a volcano" debate, and she explicitly noted numerous times that you were only being rude to her because you couldn't handle losing to a girl."

I forfeited a debate with TheFogHorn previously and did not harass her whatsoever). Later, when she started making threads about it, I said TheFogHorn's volcano theory was ridiculous and pointed out why (so did everyone else) and challenged both TheFogHorn and royalpaladin to debate me. They began mocking by saying I was upset after losing to a girl (whereafter I noted royal was behaving more like a preschooler than a college student, and she then claimed she had been trolling the whole time).

Here is the thread so you can read it if you want to: [http://debate.org...]

"You need to realize that not only are girls not inferior to you, but that you are not the best debater in existence and you are not going to take over the site. I think you said in your "Apology" thread that your goal was to teach the best debaters a lesson. We all know you were talking about Danielle when you said that. Maybe someday you'll beat Danielle, but not if you have that type of attitude.

I actually feel really bad for you, believe it or not. I honestly think you have a mental illness (and I'm not just saying that to be mean because that's not something to make fun of people for). As such, I will not be voting on this debate unless your gang starts votebombing Danielle. I honestly don't want to read a 53 page novella about your tantrum, and I already know that I would give Danielle all 7 points anyways."


royal is currently doing the same thing as Danielle- delegitimizing me and everyone who votes for me. AlwaysMoreThanYou expressed support for me in the comments previously. Obviously this kind of behavior cannot be tolerate on a debate website. Even I used to be immature and demand explanations from people for voting against me, but I never stooped to this kind of intellectual mockery. And btw, Danielle also agreed with this post and supported it.

The reason I made the debate in the first place is because Danielle kept talking about how stupid opponents of gay marriage were. I said that I wasn't interested in another debate on the subject, but challenged her to a debate on whether she had cheated, which she accepted. In my view, the extreme dishonesty and blatant lying in her previous debate were so obvious as to be self-evident upon proper examination, and I thought that a debate would be the perfect method to proving it (as well as giving her a fair opportunity to defend herself).

Danielle never believed for second that she really debated honestly. Her arguments aren't really arguments. At the time I thought I was explaining why I thought they were exploitations. She isn't debating, she's repeating herself. This debate will not be looked at critically, it will be seen as my attempt to justify my loss at the previous debate and she knew that, so she made comments saying (OMG, Pro is still repeating that nonsense? How much of an idiot can someone be to believe such stupidity? He and all of his friends are sore losers!) to sway public opinion even more. This isn't a debate, it's a popularity contest.

I have examined my own position and have tried to be objective while doing so, but the things she says cannot be upheld with any degree of logic whatsoever. It's insane, like how truthers find and make convincing-sounding arguments around their theory.

I made a thread calling out Danielle's harassment tactics: [http://debate.org...] Guess what? The entire community started ranting about how immature I was for even making that debate and complaining about her attitude. The only reason I made that thread was because of Danielle's endless harassment and mockery, and that and that alone should have been discussed. I'm sure the debate seems immature to people who don't know why it exists, but those people haven't read it and shouldn't vote on it.

I no longer care about whether I win or lose. The only reason I made that debate was to critically examine whether she cheated in the previous one. In my view, an obscene amount of dishonesty took place- worthy of its own debate. But it is obvious that this is a lost cause from the beginning. People simply dismiss as me getting angry over losing (even though I didn't throw a tantrum after I lost and ignored her incredibly immature comments) and become biased against my position. Those that do read it will pay far more attention to Danielle's arguments (to see how she expertly refutes my nonsense) and largely ignore mine while never stopping to apply my criticism and thinking to the debate. That's how these things go. Danielle's and royal's comments are only helping things along.

I even had a theory on why people on the original debate voted the way they did, and, in my debate, pointed out that predictions made by the theory were reflected in the RFDs of the voters, but no one listened (because they hadn't read the debate, obviously) and Danielle keeps using the fact that everyone voted against me to paint me as an idiot who can't listen to reason.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 12:53:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Let's look at #1 in the debate. She ranted continuously about how she was only trying to point out that gays could have certain characteristics, and that she never said that the fact that some homosexuals raised kids well won her the debate. She then said that this obvious and that I should have realized that before if I weren't so stupid.

However... that was NOT my argument. I pointed out that nothing in my case disqualified homosexuals from EVER having those characteristics. It was entirely irrelevant, yet her pretending it was influenced voters. There was no reason for her to ever bring it up. Her entire case was centered around lies.

I further pointed out that saying by saying homosexuals could have those characteristics you were saying that those certain homosexuals could raise children properly. In other words, you could point to any homosexual with those good parenting characteristics and say that this disproved my allegation (which I never made) that homosexuals could NEVER have them.

By finding a single homosexual couple with good parenting characteristics you just proved the resolution "Homosexual couples can raise children just as well as heterosexual couples." Yes, a gay couple with those good parenting characteristics could technically raise children well, which you knew and thus gave examples of kids successfully raised by them.

You actually went as far as to say: "There are no parenting traits a heterosexual can possess that a gay person cannot."

I pointed all of this out in my final round. You said in the comments: "I just read MW's rebuttal to point number 1, and he is literally repeating the same stupidity I have already argued against about 5x now."

I assume your rebuttal will consist of the same thing, then: saying that "you were only talking about characteristics, and not simply holding up examples successful gay parenting to win." That's not addressing ANYTHING I just said, that's repeating yourself. I quoted EVERYTHING you said. You'll quote a few arguments out of context and refute them while ignoring everything else. Of course, people aren't going to read the debate.

She also said: "You haven't been able to explain why if my tactics were so bad you didn't use that against me in our last debate."

Has anyone here read this debate? If you had, you'd see that I pointed out EACH AND EVERY TIME I pointed out that she was using semantics, she strawmanned me and avoided the question. In the previous debate, I quoted her to give her FULL context and this resulted in me going over the character limit. She has resorted to lying to make me lose credibility.

And people, kindly stop going on and on how about how long this debate was. MOST OF IT CONSISTED OF QUOTES. I quoted almost 100% of her entire previous round and explicitly addressed everything in it while leaving nothing untouched.

I have a request for EVERYBODY reading this who intends to vote seriously. Don't read this debate the traditional way. It will only in result information overload. There were twelve arguments made and organized separately. While the first round isn't numbered, you can go to Danielle's first argument (go to number 1) and go back and see what I said. Then read her rebuttal for number one only. Please then go through the debate reading our arguments about accusation number 1. Then go back and start with number two. In this way, it will be a lot less obfuscated and you'll make it much harder for her to strawman or ignore my arguments.

I think I should have understood years ago that the world was filled with dishonest, pathetic "intellectuals" who don't remotely care about the truth, and who will delegitimize and frame anyone who stands in their way. As for me, I would rather not deal with them at all. But this level of harassment has to end. I can't come on this site to be called a sore loser for pointing out things that were practically self-evident in the first place. I don't come here for someone to completely twist around past events and say that I have a mental illness.

I literally been driven off of this site by a storm of people who make fun of me for wanting to debate my loss in the first place, and Danielle is popping up everywhere, typing up rants against me and calling me a sore loser. I type very slowly, and I can't begin to respond to all of it and I can't simply quote entire exchanges to disprove Danielle. I simply can't type up long forum arguments at the pace she does. The only way I defend myself is in a controlled, paced environment where I can be heard and where Danielle cannot simply lie without being called out on it (i.e. a debate). That's why I even wanted to do this in the first place. I would like Nate or airmax to PLEASE do something about this relentless emotional abuse.

Let me do what JimTimmy did before he became a troll and quote Wikipedia's definition of mobbing:

"Mobbing in the context of human beings means bullying of an individual by a group in any context. Identified as emotional abuse in the workplace, such as "ganging up" by co-workers, subordinates or superiors, to force someone out of the workplace through rumor, innuendo, intimidation, humiliation, discrediting, and isolation, it is also referred to as malicious, nonsexual, nonracial, general harassment."
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 12:59:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 12:56:27 PM, Wnope wrote:
You...are...acting...like....a....little....b*tch.

Read the disclaimer.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:00:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Thanks for proving everything I just said.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:00:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm going to make a slight prediction that this thread won't end well. It's just a slight prediction, so don't pay it too much mind.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:01:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 1:00:46 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
I'm going to make a slight prediction that this thread won't end well. It's just a slight prediction, so don't pay it too much mind.

I'm not forcing this on anyone. They are making the choice to come here and comment.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:01:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Mouthwash, Danielle said that the Patriots are not in the top five teams in football. Can you help me write a thread about how wrong she is. Everyone must know.
kfc
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:02:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I frankly don't know what this is about, didn't read the comments section, or your debate, but I get the sense that you should probably just let it go. You're making things worse with these threads
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
RationalMadman
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:03:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
LET'S PLAY A LITTLE MATH GAME...

TAKE ANY NUMBER AT ALL....

MULTIPLY IT BY ITSELF....

MULTIPLY IT BY THE ORIGINAL NUMBER AGAIN...

CUBE-ROOT THIS....

MINUS THE ORIGINAL NUMBER.....

Congratulations, you have no reached the number of people who give a sh*t about this status other than you.
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:03:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I partially agree.

Also what do they mean by "your gang". Seems a little absurd considering who they're talking about.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:03:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
MW, trying shutting the hell up. That might help you.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:04:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 1:01:19 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 12/16/2012 1:00:46 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
I'm going to make a slight prediction that this thread won't end well. It's just a slight prediction, so don't pay it too much mind.

I'm not forcing this on anyone. They are making the choice to come here and comment.

Won't end well for you. Just a slight prediction.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:04:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 12:56:27 PM, Wnope wrote:
You...are...acting...like....a....little....b*tch.

That reminds me. Let's take a look at your RFD, shall we? I've wanted to it for some time.

"This was one of the most one-sided debates I've read in full for some time. Con failed to make a coherent case against gay marriage and instead made a case against homosexuality, dropping several arguments and criticizing sources without responding with any supporting his own view. Going over the character limit is as unacceptable a debate practice as going over the time limit in spoken debate."

(My own sources were entirely ignored by Danielle, a fact she conceded). In short, you didn't even realize that we were debating homosexual parenting and NOT gay marriage. Obviously you read it in full.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:05:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Because all this is b!tching on your part is making me want to VB the debate in Danielle's favor.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:06:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 1:03:13 PM, RationalMadman wrote:
LET'S PLAY A LITTLE MATH GAME...

TAKE ANY NUMBER AT ALL....

MULTIPLY IT BY ITSELF....

MULTIPLY IT BY THE ORIGINAL NUMBER AGAIN...

CUBE-ROOT THIS....

MINUS THE ORIGINAL NUMBER.....

Congratulations, you have no reached the number of people who give a sh*t about this status other than you.

http://29.media.tumblr.com...
kfc
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:06:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 1:05:46 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Because all this is b!tching on your part is making me want to VB the debate in Danielle's favor.

I didn't force this on you. I am talking about her harassment.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:06:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 1:05:46 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Because all this is b!tching on your part is making me want to VB the debate in Danielle's favor.

+1
kfc
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:07:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Koopin, Rationalmadman, Oberherr: What exactly are you doing? Are you trying to make him feel like sh!t so you feel powerful?... Are you trying to gang up on him? You've made your point, now you should leave it at that.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:07:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 1:05:46 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Because all this is b!tching on your part is making me want to VB the debate in Danielle's favor.

While I'm making slight predictions, I might as well make the slight prediction that several people will do just that, probably without even reading the debate.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
RationalMadman
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:07:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 1:07:00 PM, 000ike wrote:
Koopin, Rationalmadman, Oberherr: What exactly are you doing? Are you trying to make him feel like sh!t so you feel powerful?... Are you trying to gang up on him? You've made your point, now you should leave it at that.

I'm just trying to get laid by a lesbian named Danielle. IDK bout the others :/
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:08:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 1:07:00 PM, 000ike wrote:
Koopin, Rationalmadman, Oberherr: What exactly are you doing? Are you trying to make him feel like sh!t so you feel powerful?

At 12/16/2012 1:02:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
I frankly don't know what this is about
kfc
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:09:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 1:06:40 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 12/16/2012 1:05:46 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Because all this is b!tching on your part is making me want to VB the debate in Danielle's favor.

I didn't force this on you. I am talking about her harassment.

No, your complaining about some random, stupid debate, that you lost, which to you is the worst atrocity committed by mankind ever.

No. One. Cares. At all. I mean, nobody. Stop spamming the forums with the umpteenth thread on this stupid debate, and that retarded debate you made about why you shouldn't have lost the debate. I don't care if Danielle kicked you in the goddamn balls!

Shut. The. Hell. Up.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:10:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 1:08:17 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 12/16/2012 1:07:00 PM, 000ike wrote:
Koopin, Rationalmadman, Oberherr: What exactly are you doing? Are you trying to make him feel like sh!t so you feel powerful?

At 12/16/2012 1:02:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
I frankly don't know what this is about

Well that doesn't do much to answer my question. I don't need to know what the conversation is about to ask you what you're trying to accomplish by really putting him down. I'm still expecting that answer.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:10:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 1:09:46 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 12/16/2012 1:06:40 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 12/16/2012 1:05:46 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Because all this is b!tching on your part is making me want to VB the debate in Danielle's favor.

I didn't force this on you. I am talking about her harassment.

No, your complaining about some random, stupid debate, that you lost, which to you is the worst atrocity committed by mankind ever.

No. One. Cares. At all. I mean, nobody. Stop spamming the forums with the umpteenth thread on this stupid debate, and that retarded debate you made about why you shouldn't have lost the debate. I don't care if Danielle kicked you in the goddamn balls!

Shut. The. Hell. Up.

Read the OP. Just do it. The first part has nothing to do with the debate.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:11:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 1:07:00 PM, 000ike wrote:
Koopin, Rationalmadman, Oberherr: What exactly are you doing? Are you trying to make him feel like sh!t so you feel powerful?... Are you trying to gang up on him? You've made your point, now you should leave it at that.

We're hoping that he'll stop making these f*cking threads if he realizes he won't get heaps of pity for it.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:12:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 1:07:00 PM, 000ike wrote:
Koopin, Rationalmadman, Oberherr: What exactly are you doing? Are you trying to make him feel like sh!t so you feel powerful?... Are you trying to gang up on him? You've made your point, now you should leave it at that.

No, I'm getting tired of hm being a little prick. This is about the seventh thread he's made calling scene out for arguing with him, and daring to disagreed with him. It's retarded. I'm sick off it.

But if it makes you feel better to think I'm doing this for testosterones sake, that fine.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:12:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 1:10:05 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/16/2012 1:08:17 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 12/16/2012 1:07:00 PM, 000ike wrote:
Koopin, Rationalmadman, Oberherr: What exactly are you doing? Are you trying to make him feel like sh!t so you feel powerful?

At 12/16/2012 1:02:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
I frankly don't know what this is about

Well that doesn't do much to answer my question. I don't need to know what the conversation is about to ask you what you're trying to accomplish by really putting him down. I'm still expecting that answer.

If someone on DDO insults other members multiple times, spams the forums, and won't stop whining about how cruel everyone else is, I am going to respond to him telling him how dumb he is acting. I'm quite tired of this DDO drama.

Actually, I am probably just adding fuel to the fire since he most likely loves the attention.
kfc