Jump to topic:

Dear Hacker

RationalMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:33:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
IDK if i'm talking to hacker but pls if you are hacker just don't be like this. this site is really a good one (I hate many things) like what i mean is people come from all around the world to just collaborate debating tactics you know? What you're doing is just not the way.

Like I mean really you are being mean to DDO when such shitty sites r out there dude/chick it's not the way... :(
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 9:31:14 PM
At 12/18/2012 9:26:54 PM, Koopin wrote:
Oh goodness, this is the funniest thing I have read all day.

Kfc.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 9:53:37 PM
At 12/18/2012 8:33:41 PM, RationalMadman wrote:
IDK if i'm talking to hacker but pls if you are hacker just don't be like this. this site is really a good one (I hate many things) like what i mean is people come from all around the world to just collaborate debating tactics you know? What you're doing is just not the way.

Like I mean really you are being mean to DDO when such shitty sites r out there dude/chick it's not the way... :(

The amount of fail here is legendary
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 9:53:55 PM
At 12/18/2012 8:33:41 PM, RationalMadman wrote:

#StandWithBossy