Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Petition to Impeach President Airmax.

emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 8:38:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 7:14:18 PM, Forum Moderator wrote:
There is no conspiracy. Airmax1227 and Freedo are responsible.

All in favor. Sign up. 100 votes and Congress with recognize it.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 8:39:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/19/2012 8:38:55 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 12/18/2012 7:14:18 PM, Forum Moderator wrote:
There is no conspiracy. Airmax1227 and Freedo are responsible.

All in favor. Sign up. 100 votes and Congress will recognize it.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 8:40:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If your serious, ROFLCOPTER! If your not, meh, lame joke, I'd give it a 3.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 8:41:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/19/2012 8:40:48 PM, OberHerr wrote:
If your serious, ROFLCOPTER! If your not, meh, lame joke, I'd give it a 3.

I'm serious............... Trololololol............ nacacac nac nac nac.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 8:43:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/19/2012 8:42:44 PM, Mirza wrote:
No Ma'am. Impeach me. I did it all. Since I'm always right, you can count on this.

Hush willow, Suck my nipples.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 8:46:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/19/2012 8:43:31 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 12/19/2012 8:42:44 PM, Mirza wrote:
No Ma'am. Impeach me. I did it all. Since I'm always right, you can count on this.

Hush willow, Suck my nipples.
Such disrespect toward myself is unacceptable. I demand a crucifixion for you.
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 8:47:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/19/2012 8:46:34 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/19/2012 8:43:31 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 12/19/2012 8:42:44 PM, Mirza wrote:
No Ma'am. Impeach me. I did it all. Since I'm always right, you can count on this.

Hush willow, Suck my nipples.
Such disrespect toward myself is unacceptable. I demand a crucifixion for you.

I object.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 9:45:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/19/2012 9:41:13 PM, Double_R wrote:
Has Airmax said anything since this whole thing started?

Yes https://www.debate.org...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 10:00:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wait, WTF is going on? Can someone explain this.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 10:01:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/19/2012 10:00:11 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Wait, WTF is going on? Can someone explain this.

A 14 year old boy made a troll thread about nothing. That's what's happening.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 10:34:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/19/2012 8:38:55 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 12/18/2012 7:14:18 PM, Forum Moderator wrote:
There is no conspiracy. Airmax1227 and Freedo are responsible.

All in favor. Sign up. 100 votes and Congress with recognize it.

If it turns out that Arimax had anything to do with the hacking thing, I'm in favor of this. I hope he didn't, though. Time will tell.
Tsar of DDO
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 10:55:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/19/2012 10:34:38 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/19/2012 8:38:55 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 12/18/2012 7:14:18 PM, Forum Moderator wrote:
There is no conspiracy. Airmax1227 and Freedo are responsible.

All in favor. Sign up. 100 votes and Congress with recognize it.

If it turns out that Arimax had anything to do with the hacking thing, I'm in favor of this. I hope he didn't, though. Time will tell.

Apparently we don't need it, the OP is freaking out over nothing:

At 12/19/2012 9:45:12 PM, phantom wrote:
At 12/19/2012 9:41:13 PM, Double_R wrote:
Has Airmax said anything since this whole thing started?

Yes https://www.debate.org...
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 10:59:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/19/2012 10:55:08 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 12/19/2012 10:34:38 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/19/2012 8:38:55 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 12/18/2012 7:14:18 PM, Forum Moderator wrote:
There is no conspiracy. Airmax1227 and Freedo are responsible.

All in favor. Sign up. 100 votes and Congress with recognize it.

If it turns out that Arimax had anything to do with the hacking thing, I'm in favor of this. I hope he didn't, though. Time will tell.

Apparently we don't need it, the OP is freaking out over nothing:

At 12/19/2012 9:45:12 PM, phantom wrote:
At 12/19/2012 9:41:13 PM, Double_R wrote:
Has Airmax said anything since this whole thing started?

Yes https://www.debate.org...

Actually, I didn't realize the date and time of the comments in that thread. So this Impeachment thing is not about the hacking, just the comments the OP pointed out I assume.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 5:03:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Who the hell is 06?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Debate.org_Official
Posts: 93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 5:18:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 5:04:28 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 12/20/2012 5:03:40 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Who the hell is 06?

Hello, all.

First and foremost: Airmax had nothing to do with this. Airmax's account was hijacked by the hacker who used it to impersonate him. Please see this forum thread for specific details: http://debate.org...

Second: The hacker also created and manipulated the data contained in the above dropbox link. For all intents and purposes, the data in this link has 0 credibility.

In other words, rest assured that Juggle has absolutely no reason to believe these actions were carried out by Airmax himself, who actually worked hard with us to identify who took over his account as well as the accounts of other members.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 6:19:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 6:16:11 PM, 05 wrote:
At 12/20/2012 5:18:38 PM, Debate.org_Official wrote:
At 12/20/2012 5:04:28 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 12/20/2012 5:03:40 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Who the hell is 06 and what was that link?



Hello, all.

First and foremost: Airmax had nothing to do with this. Airmax's account was hijacked by the hacker who used it to impersonate him. Please see this forum thread for specific details: http://debate.org...

Second: The hacker also created and manipulated the data contained in the above dropbox link. For all intents and purposes, the data in this link has 0 credibility.

In other words, rest assured that Juggle has absolutely no reason to believe these actions were carried out by Airmax himself, who actually worked hard with us to identify who took over his account as well as the accounts of other members.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Should we contact you

The problem had been fixed? Sure juggle...
kfc
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 6:23:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 6:19:51 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Here's a question, do you guys ever get tired of this pre-teen, middle school bullsh!t?

You realize that hacking is a serious thing, right?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 6:46:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 5:18:38 PM, Debate.org_Official wrote:
At 12/20/2012 5:04:28 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 12/20/2012 5:03:40 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Who the hell is 06 and what was that link?



Hello, all.

First and foremost: Airmax had nothing to do with this. Airmax's account was hijacked by the hacker who used it to impersonate him. Please see this forum thread for specific details: http://debate.org...

Second: The hacker also created and manipulated the data contained in the above dropbox link. For all intents and purposes, the data in this link has 0 credibility.

In other words, rest assured that Juggle has absolutely no reason to believe these actions were carried out by Airmax himself, who actually worked hard with us to identify who took over his account as well as the accounts of other members.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Anyone been here long enough to tell who this may be? I'm thinking Askbob.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 6:47:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Airmax is president for life. There are no legislative procedures that can remove him from office.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 7:21:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 6:47:54 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Airmax is president for life. There are no legislative procedures that can remove him from office.

This isn't the Supreme Court, ya nut.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 10:54:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 6:23:37 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 12/20/2012 6:19:51 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Here's a question, do you guys ever get tired of this pre-teen, middle school bullsh!t?

You realize that hacking is a serious thing, right?

Of this website? This sites security is atrocious. Don't post anything personal here. That's a no brainer. Its 2012, we all know the username/password setup could be more exploited than a mexican immigrant.
#BlackLivesMatter
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:05:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 10:54:38 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 12/20/2012 6:23:37 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 12/20/2012 6:19:51 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Here's a question, do you guys ever get tired of this pre-teen, middle school bullsh!t?

You realize that hacking is a serious thing, right?

Of this website? This sites security is atrocious. Don't post anything personal here. That's a no brainer. Its 2012, we all know the username/password setup could be more exploited than a mexican immigrant.

So what? Would you let a robber rob you just because you have an old lock on your door?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:11:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 11:05:20 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 12/20/2012 10:54:38 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 12/20/2012 6:23:37 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 12/20/2012 6:19:51 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Here's a question, do you guys ever get tired of this pre-teen, middle school bullsh!t?

You realize that hacking is a serious thing, right?

Of this website? This sites security is atrocious. Don't post anything personal here. That's a no brainer. Its 2012, we all know the username/password setup could be more exploited than a mexican immigrant.

So what? Would you let a robber rob you just because you have an old lock on your door?

If the building was empty, sure. Besides that's not what I was calling juvenile anyway. I meant the constant bickering and bullying etc etc.
#BlackLivesMatter
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 11:29:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Nope, if you want him out of office run for president and knock him out.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 2:28:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/21/2012 11:29:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Nope, if you want him out of office run for president and knock him out.

that's not for a while
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.