Jump to topic:

To DDO (apart from important people)

RationalMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 12:54:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
the president of DDO has informed me that I have been the subject of over 20 reports this week alone. This is a very childish issue that I think we must address. Even he said that he thinks he shouldn't ban me as yet because what I'm being reported for isn't warrant to do so, he is just annoyed by the commotion.

I would request you baby-like tattle-talers to just add me as a friend and discuss this via PM instead of all this behind-the-back pussyfooting like 3 year olds.

Thanks. This especially applies if you are a male, men shouldn't b*tch about other people behind their back, stop being a little girl.
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 12:59:19 AM
At 12/24/2012 12:54:53 AM, RationalMadman wrote:
the president of DDO has informed me that I have been the subject of over 20 reports this week alone. This is a very childish issue that I think we must address. Even he said that he thinks he shouldn't ban me as yet because what I'm being reported for isn't warrant to do so, he is just annoyed by the commotion.

I would request you baby-like tattle-talers to just add me as a friend and discuss this via PM instead of all this behind-the-back pussyfooting like 3 year olds.

Thanks. This especially applies if you are a male, men shouldn't b*tch about other people behind their back, stop being a little girl.

Did the "president" tell you the substance of the complaints? If so, perhaps you can use this thread as a glorified 'rebuttal' to said complaints.
RationalMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 1:06:06 AM
At 12/24/2012 12:59:19 AM, Logical-Master wrote:

Did the "president" tell you the substance of the complaints? If so, perhaps you can use this thread as a glorified 'rebuttal' to said complaints.

This isn't about glorification.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 1:09:21 AM

On the internet, thick skin is indeed a virtue.
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 1:11:43 AM
At 12/24/2012 1:06:06 AM, RationalMadman wrote:

I think you took my comment the wrong way. Frankly, I don't care what this is about. What I'm saying is that you can address these complaints about you right here and now.

These people made these complaints in secret. If they were willing to reveal themselves, they would have done so from the getgo.
RationalMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 1:11:48 AM
Really is it so hard to say "hey this is very offensive can you please change it?"

RationalMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 1:12:38 AM
At 12/24/2012 1:11:43 AM, Logical-Master wrote:
At 12/24/2012 1:06:06 AM, RationalMadman wrote:

I think you took my comment the wrong way. Frankly, I don't care what this is about. What I'm saying is that you can address these complaints about you right here and now.

These people made these complaints in secret. If they were willing to reveal themselves, they would have done so from the getgo.

I don't even know what they reported me for. Other than harassment to danielle nothing else that i know of.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 1:22:01 AM
At 12/24/2012 1:11:48 AM, RationalMadman wrote:
Really is it so hard to say "hey this is very offensive can you please change it?"

OMG YES! I mean, that would be like actually FACING the person you're trying to address rather than being like the "elf on the shelf."

http://thestir.cafemom.com...
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 1:36:54 AM
At 12/24/2012 1:22:01 AM, YYW wrote:

OMG YES! I mean, that would be like actually FACING the person you're trying to address rather than being like the "elf on the shelf."

lol heyyy! what did the elf on the shelf do to you??
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 1:46:43 AM
At 12/24/2012 1:36:54 AM, Oryus wrote:

I don't have one. I enjoy that the panopticon, however, has found its way into our homes to normalize our children.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 1:50:38 AM

This is a misrepresentation of our discussion. I did indeed warn you about your conduct and it may actually deserve a temp-ban, I'm simply hoping a warning will be sufficient. What I'm bothered by is having to once again ask you to be more thoughtful about your conduct, not that your conduct is being reported. Members should always feel free and encouraged to report through the report system or by contacting me personally if there is anything at all that bothers them.

I'd never consider making this type of thing public, (and I think it is unfortunate that you did so) but since you have, did you actually want me to list these offenses publicly?
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 1:50:51 AM
At 12/24/2012 1:46:43 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/24/2012 1:36:54 AM, Oryus wrote:

I don't have one. I enjoy that the panopticon, however, has found its way into our homes to normalize our children.

haha!! XD You make it sound so creepy....
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 1:53:45 AM
Strange, not taking any sides or anything, but RationalMadman never seemed to have bothered me in the slightest. But then again, I haven't been all that active on DDO...
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 2:00:55 AM
At 12/24/2012 1:53:45 AM, famer wrote:
Strange, not taking any sides or anything, but RationalMadman never seemed to have bothered me in the slightest. But then again, I haven't been all that active on DDO...

I wonder if it is the same members that keep reporting him, and if those are the same members who went after The Fool long ago, and if they are the same people who consistently b!tch and moan over nothing. Crying wolf is never a prudent exercise.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 8:32:21 AM

Reported.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 8:45:11 AM
At 12/24/2012 8:32:21 AM, drafterman wrote:

Reported.

X2
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 9:06:29 AM
At 12/24/2012 8:45:11 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Reported.

X2

What was the problem with the post?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 9:19:40 AM
At 12/24/2012 9:06:29 AM, YYW wrote:

Reported.

X2

It's offensive and means harm to others.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 9:22:41 AM
At 12/24/2012 9:19:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Reported.

X2

Sorry, my question wasn't specific enough. I meant to ask why the post merited being reported. But that said, how is it offensive and how is it meant to harm others? I don't see the problem, which is why I'm asking.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 10:10:02 AM
At 12/24/2012 1:50:38 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

This is a misrepresentation of our discussion. I did indeed warn you about your conduct and it may actually deserve a temp-ban, I'm simply hoping a warning will be sufficient. What I'm bothered by is having to once again ask you to be more thoughtful about your conduct, not that your conduct is being reported. Members should always feel free and encouraged to report through the report system or by contacting me personally if there is anything at all that bothers them.

I'd never consider making this type of thing public, (and I think it is unfortunate that you did so) but since you have, did you actually want me to list these offenses publicly?

Looks like Rational just activated Airmax's trap card. http://i0.kym-cdn.com...
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 10:22:28 AM
At 12/24/2012 10:10:02 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:

LOL

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 10:27:12 AM

That's what mouthwash did with Danielle and we can see how well that worked out.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 2:26:54 PM
At 12/24/2012 10:10:02 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:

This photo is not realistic. The man in the meme doesn't have any pimples on his face.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 2:34:03 PM
At 12/24/2012 9:22:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/24/2012 9:19:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Reported.

X2

Sorry, my question wasn't specific enough. I meant to ask why the post merited being reported. But that said, how is it offensive and how is it meant to harm others? I don't see the problem, which is why I'm asking.

Theyre trolling him dingus.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015