Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Happy Birthday to the DDO President!

Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 6:39:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Happy Birthday Airmax1227!

Thanks on behalf of everybody at DDO for the diligent and selfless work you do for the site! We want to hug you and squeeze you and call you George! Hope it's a good one :)

Cheers!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 7:00:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 6:39:15 PM, Oryus wrote:

Happy Birthday Airmax1227!

Thanks on behalf of everybody at DDO for the diligent and selfless work you do for the site! We want to hug you and squeeze you and call you George! Hope it's a good one :)

Cheers!

Me too.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 7:05:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It is on this day that our great robot overlord was first programmed and implanted into the body of an axolotl. May we come together and honor this occasion with a larger bounty of our usual human sacrifices.

We lift our prayers to you, oh Airmax.

Shockalocka wangpacka shockalocka wangpacka shocklinga wongpancky pankapa packa wo wo packo wo wo hay.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 7:08:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 7:05:17 PM, FREEDO wrote:
It is on this day that our great robot overlord was first programmed and implanted into the body of an axolotl. May we come together and honor this occasion with a larger bounty of our usual human sacrifices.

We lift our prayers to you, oh Airmax.

Shockalocka wangpacka shockalocka wangpacka shocklinga wongpancky pankapa packa wo wo packo wo wo hay.

Shockalocka wangpacka, rAmen.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 7:11:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH!

nac
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 7:12:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Happy birthday to everyone's favorite salamander.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 7:14:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 7:11:30 PM, imabench wrote:
SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH!

nac
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 7:43:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 7:14:07 PM, Oryus wrote:

At 12/27/2012 7:11:30 PM, imabench wrote:
SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH!

nac

http://www.memecreator.org...
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 11:08:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 11:04:37 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Thanks guys :)

The president has spoken!

We can all return to our lives now
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 11:09:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 11:04:37 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Thanks guys :)

This is the worst speech I've ever heard.

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 11:13:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 11:08:30 PM, darkkermit wrote:
damn it i missed your birthday by 8 minutes

Central time (also known as "DDO time") is the only time that matters... so you still have 47 minutes to enjoy my birth day.

(speech amended)
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 11:15:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 11:13:49 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 12/27/2012 11:08:30 PM, darkkermit wrote:
damn it i missed your birthday by 8 minutes

Central time (also known as "DDO time") is the only time that matters... so you still have 47 minutes to enjoy my birth day.

(speech amended)

I'm getting this speech tattooed on my body.

http://alltheragefaces.com...
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 11:30:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 11:13:49 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 12/27/2012 11:08:30 PM, darkkermit wrote:
damn it i missed your birthday by 8 minutes

Central time (also known as "DDO time") is the only time that matters... so you still have 47 minutes to enjoy my birth day.

(speech amended)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 11:38:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You're three decades.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 11:44:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 11:30:50 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 12/27/2012 11:13:49 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 12/27/2012 11:08:30 PM, darkkermit wrote:
damn it i missed your birthday by 8 minutes

Central time (also known as "DDO time") is the only time that matters... so you still have 47 minutes to enjoy my birth day.

(speech amended)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Thanks :)
Debate.org Moderator
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 11:48:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 11:46:12 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 12/27/2012 11:38:39 PM, MouthWash wrote:
You're three decades.

Not quite...

One year closer to death... :(
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 11:51:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 11:48:08 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 12/27/2012 11:46:12 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 12/27/2012 11:38:39 PM, MouthWash wrote:
You're three decades.

Not quite...

One year closer to death... :(

But also one year wiser, and one year further away from the 80's :)
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 11:56:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 11:51:26 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 12/27/2012 11:48:08 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 12/27/2012 11:46:12 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 12/27/2012 11:38:39 PM, MouthWash wrote:
You're three decades.

Not quite...

One year closer to death... :(

But also one year wiser, and one year further away from the 80's :)

But... but.... the 80's was so COOL!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 8:23:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/21/2013 8:19:14 PM, morgan2252 wrote:
Happy unbirthday!

...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 9:12:53 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2012 7:00:14 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 12/27/2012 6:39:15 PM, Oryus wrote:

Happy Birthday Airmax1227!

Thanks on behalf of everybody at DDO for the diligent and selfless work you do for the site! We want to hug you and squeeze you and call you George! Hope it's a good one :)

Cheers!

Me too.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW