Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Props to twocupcakes, Freedo, 000ike, etc.

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 6:07:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Good job for making a good case for Liberals and Obama. You guys have shown that there is a rhyme and reason to what Obama is doing, or at least that there might be and have made well thought out cases for him.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 7:37:10 PM
At 1/1/2013 6:07:58 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Good job for making a good case for Liberals and Obama. You guys have shown that there is a rhyme and reason to what Obama is doing, or at least that there might be and have made well thought out cases for him.

No, they're f*cking slaves of the Illuminati.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 9:18:53 PM
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 10:31:50 PM
o_O
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 11:06:24 PM
http://www.troll.me...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 11:08:20 PM
WAIT! I figured it out! Geo's account was hacked into by the NWO. That means that twocupcakes, FREEDO, and 000ike are all member of the Illuminati, which means that Geo's actually probably dead by now. HIS DEATH WILL SERVE AS A SYMBOL IN THE FIGHT FOR TRUE FREEDOM! VIVA LA REVELUCION!
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 11:21:28 PM
When I commend Freedo, it's never a joke. I may have been going overboard by including 000Ike, but there are some notable members who make good points.

Wnope, Charleslb, etc. And again twocupcakes, Freedo (Moderate), even Imabench has his rare moments of sense.

Definitely NOT Royal, Double_R, etc. They are nuts and rarely make sensible points.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 4:34:24 AM
At 1/1/2013 11:21:28 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
When I commend Freedo, it's never a joke. I may have been going overboard by including 000Ike, but there are some notable members who make good points.

Wnope, Charleslb, etc. And again twocupcakes, Freedo (Moderate), even Imabench has his rare moments of sense.

Definitely NOT Royal, Double_R, etc. They are nuts and rarely make sensible points.

*drags Geo imposter away*

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 9:40:18 AM
At 1/2/2013 4:46:51 AM, Heineken wrote:
...Best iSuckoff ever. Go brush your iTeeth.

Haha, even after displaying some civility and sanity, people still have something to complain about. Smh.

Next time I'll remember not to commend formidable oppenents.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 9:47:15 AM
At 1/2/2013 9:40:18 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Forgive him - he's in the military. He's taught to abandon civility but the rest of us appreciate it. I dunno what liberal arguments you're referring to by these guys, but I've certainly seen/made some good leftist ones ;)
President of DDO
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 9:57:47 AM
At 1/2/2013 9:47:15 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 1/2/2013 9:40:18 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Forgive him - he's in the military. He's taught to abandon civility but the rest of us appreciate it. I dunno what liberal arguments you're referring to by these guys, but I've certainly seen/made some good leftist ones ;)

Youre not Left anymore in my book, lol. I've seen your recent FB posts.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 4:07:15 PM
Couple of examples:

Not saying their unbeatable arguments, merely that they are sensible.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 5:26:26 PM
I also commend you Geo for commending those with different views. Commending others on the other side is a commendable thing to do.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 6:49:52 PM

<33333333333333

Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:17:18 PM

wtf? I'd put Double_R as one of the best debaters on the left.
Open borders debate:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 10:29:01 PM
This thread confuses me so much......

darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 10:32:08 PM
At 1/2/2013 10:29:01 PM, OberHerr wrote:
This thread confuses me so much......

well geo said he works for the government, so those cookies at the christmas party actually contained mind-control chips made by the reptilian illuminati.
Open borders debate:
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 10:33:04 PM
At 1/2/2013 9:57:47 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Leftist =/= Liberal

I equate liberal with big-government and spending. I equate leftist with pro-labor and a different (though definitely still liberal) approach to social values. There's probably an official differentiation you can Google but I'm too tired to look it up now. G'nite!
President of DDO
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 12:10:10 PM
You still gotta look out for the free masons.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 12:13:05 PM
At 1/2/2013 10:33:04 PM, Danielle wrote:

Leftist =/= Liberal

I equate liberal with big-government and spending. I equate leftist with pro-labor and a different (though definitely still liberal) approach to social values. There's probably an official differentiation you can Google but I'm too tired to look it up now. G'nite!

Seeing as liberals in general all promote small state (where state size is equated to the traditional/world's meaning of the word, of socially small), I'd probably disagree.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 7:05:44 PM

If I had known big words were enough to impress you, you'd have found common sense a long time ago.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 8:58:09 AM
At 1/5/2013 12:13:05 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 1/2/2013 10:33:04 PM, Danielle wrote:

Leftist =/= Liberal

Seeing as liberals in general all promote small state (where state size is equated to the traditional/world's meaning of the word, of socially small), I'd probably disagree.

We're british. We use liberal to mean liberal. Americans mean the opposite. Sort of how our liberal democrats are neither liberal nor democratic.