Posting pictures in a debate. How to do that

wiploc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 6:35:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
How do I post images in a debate?

And, if we could put this information in the tutorial up in the stickies area, people would quit asking the question here.
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 6:42:57 PM
First, you have to upload the picture you want to post in your debate onto one of your photo albums on DDO.

Once you have the picture uploaded on DDO. You have to view that picture from your album, and then copy-paste it from there.

Hope that helped! :)
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 6:44:56 PM
At 1/2/2013 6:42:57 PM, famer wrote:
First, you have to upload the picture you want to post in your debate onto one of your photo albums on DDO.

Once you have the picture uploaded on DDO. You have to view that picture from your album, and then copy-paste it from there.

Hope that helped! :)
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 10:04:09 AM
At 1/2/2013 6:35:36 PM, wiploc wrote:
How do I post images in a debate?

And, if we could put this information in the tutorial up in the stickies area, people would quit asking the question here.

It is in the tutorial. At the bottom. https://www.debate.org...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 10:18:44 AM
At 1/2/2013 11:09:28 PM, wiploc wrote:
Okay, I found where I can start an album. It asks, "Location," and I don't know what information it wants in that box.

You don't need a location.
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson