Jump to topic:

doctor deku

tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 8:41:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Did doctor deku get banned? His account is now inactive.
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 8:51:49 PM
"No longer actived" = user voluntarily closed their account
"The account has been closed" - user angered the mods and the mods purged thee with thy ban hammer.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 8:51:54 PM
No. He did that to himself.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 8:52:02 PM
inactive=they deactivated it.
closed=mod closed the account.

Keep in mind that sometimes people request to have their accounts closed by a mod.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 8:57:53 PM
At 1/4/2013 8:52:02 PM, Oryus wrote:

Keep in mind that sometimes people request to have their accounts closed by a mod.

Closing one's account is the cowards way out and a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Unless you have resurrection problems. Like askbob was thought to be. But I personally believe the stories of askbob are fake.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 9:00:15 PM
At 1/4/2013 8:57:53 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 1/4/2013 8:52:02 PM, Oryus wrote:

Closing one's account is the cowards way out and a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Unless you have resurrection problems. Like askbob was thought to be. But I personally believe the stories of askbob are fake.

haha are you saying you think askbob is a myth? Or am I misunderstanding?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 9:05:13 PM
Thanks for the help guys.
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 9:25:45 PM
Goddamn it he was one of my fav picks for Ore_Ele's ELO game.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 12:12:00 AM
His username was my most favorite user name -- Next to [insert your own name] of course. =3
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
DoctorDeku
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 10:09:54 PM
I was missed? D'aaaw.

Truth be told I have clinical depression, and I closed my account when I was in a rather state. I'm back now though, so thanks for the concern.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 11:02:18 PM
At 1/5/2013 10:09:54 PM, DoctorDeku wrote:
I was missed? D'aaaw.

Truth be told I have clinical depression, and I closed my account when I was in a rather state. I'm back now though, so thanks for the concern.

You'll probably find that you're not alone around here in that regard :)

I believe I have a thread entitled "Depression" in either the misc or personal section if you'd be interested....
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 11:04:28 PM
http://debate.org...

if it helps...
:
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 11:06:42 PM
At 1/4/2013 8:51:49 PM, darkkermit wrote:
"No longer actived" = user voluntarily closed their account
"The account has been closed" - user angered the mods and the mods purged thee with thy ban hammer.

The bold isn't necessarily true.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana