Jump to topic:

What happened to my debate?

DoctorDeku
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 8:17:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I had a debate in the challenge period for several days, and it was eventually accepted by a troll. Now it's gone completely, WTF?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 8:25:20 PM
if they dont post a first round they dont forfeit round one for some reason, the debate auto cancels
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 9:01:25 PM
At 1/8/2013 8:17:43 PM, DoctorDeku wrote:
I had a debate in the challenge period for several days, and it was eventually accepted by a troll. Now it's gone completely, WTF?

Maybe it was reported. I reported one of them that was sitting in there with ridiculous requirement no one could accept. I think it was the one about parent elective circumcision or something like that.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 9:02:17 PM

It should have been reset. If you go to the debate, you should be given the option to restart it (make it open to challengers again).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 9:05:19 PM
At 1/8/2013 9:01:25 PM, TUF wrote:

Maybe it was reported. I reported one of them that was sitting in there with ridiculous requirement no one could accept. I think it was the one about parent elective circumcision or something like that.

That one was incredibly annoying. It was there for like 2-3 weeks and impossible to accept the entire time.
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
DoctorDeku
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 9:14:07 PM
At 1/8/2013 9:01:25 PM, TUF wrote:

That might be the case :\ Oh well.

At 1/8/2013 9:02:17 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

It should have been reset. If you go to the debate, you should be given the option to restart it (make it open to challengers again).

Really? That's kind of awesome. Thanks!