Jump to topic:

Fight For Me

jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 5:59:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If you want me back, you must fight for me. You can't just treat me like crap and expect me to stay.

Everytime I try to come back to DDO, you are all mean to me. You call me mean names and bully me.

And then, as soon as I leave, you all beg me to come back. You realize that you need me to make this site special. Without me, this site would be nothing. But, unless I get better treatment, I will leave and I will leave for good.

That is a threat.
President of DDO
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 6:19:10 PM
If I treat you like crap, will you leave?
We are not dead. We have never lived. - Varg Vikernes, "Det som en gang var"
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 6:20:38 PM
At 1/9/2013 6:19:10 PM, Subutai wrote:

I am a strong person. I will leave if the abuse continues.
President of DDO
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 6:23:17 PM
At 1/9/2013 5:59:59 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
If you want me back, you must fight for me. You can't just treat me like crap and expect me to stay.

Everytime I try to come back to DDO, you are all mean to me. You call me mean names and bully me.

And then, as soon as I leave, you all beg me to come back. You realize that you need me to make this site special. Without me, this site would be nothing. But, unless I get better treatment, I will leave and I will leave for good.

That is a threat.

Grow, up!!!! You are acting like you are 7.

P.S. No-one cares
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 6:32:11 PM
At 1/9/2013 6:23:17 PM, tmar19652 wrote:

That is a threat.

Grow, up!!!! You are acting like you are 7.

P.S. No-one cares

Okay. I can tell you are cool too.

Telling other people they are acting like they are young and that you don't care makes you cool.
President of DDO
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 6:36:31 PM

That is a threat.

I'll support you.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 6:55:08 PM
At 1/9/2013 6:20:38 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

You're so dumb you think someone here likes you.
We are not dead. We have never lived. - Varg Vikernes, "Det som en gang var"
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 7:27:53 PM
At 1/9/2013 6:36:31 PM, MouthWash wrote:

That is a threat.

I'll support you.

So will I, just stop posting these type of threads.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 8:18:28 PM

That is a threat.

Make a list of people who "Begged" you to come back
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 8:49:36 PM
At 1/9/2013 7:27:53 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/9/2013 6:36:31 PM, MouthWash wrote:

That is a threat.

I'll support you.

So will I, just stop posting these type of threads.
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 9:22:50 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 10:58:59 PM

Shut the fvck up.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 11:01:05 PM

That is a threat.

Bye.
madamouiselle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 12:08:04 AM

That is a threat.

https://www.ridgidforum.com...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 12:19:52 AM
At 1/9/2013 11:38:41 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
If you guys aren't careful, I will leave for real... for good.

To quote the Bible: "And God said, 'f*ck you and yo couch nigga!' And he sent the pansie ho to hell for being a drama queen who nobody liked"

I may have paraphrased.....

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 12:23:28 AM
At 1/10/2013 12:21:07 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Attention whoring has gotten so old... You know what's not old? The articles on my blog! New ones come hot off the presses every few days! #ConservativePolitico
#StandWithBossy
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 12:29:52 AM
Something is either very wrong with you psychologically or you're a troll. I frankly find it very hard to tell which.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 12:30:35 AM
At 1/10/2013 12:23:28 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Attention whoring has gotten so old... You know what's not old? The articles on my blog! New ones come hot off the presses every few days! #ConservativePolitico

I stopped advertising here awhile ago because of public sentiment...

But whatever.
No one normal accomplished anything meaningful in this world.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 12:32:10 AM
At 1/10/2013 12:30:35 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

I stopped advertising here awhile ago because of public sentiment...

But whatever.

Your advertising it in your sig right now...

Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 12:40:12 AM

To be fair, his blog is pretty awesome. I mean... look at that logo.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 1:05:47 AM
At 1/10/2013 12:40:12 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:

The logo is almost as bad as those DDO political ads this one guy made before.
#StandWithBossy
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 1:07:45 AM
At 1/10/2013 1:05:47 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

If by "bad" you mean hilarious and awesome, then yes.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 1:09:23 AM

That is a threat.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 1:21:56 AM
At 1/10/2013 1:07:45 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 1/10/2013 1:05:47 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

If by "bad" you mean hilarious and awesome, then yes.

I was poking fun at Nur.
#StandWithBossy