Jump to topic:

Question

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 9:09:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I see a lot of people arguing on this cite. All they do is talk at each other with no end in site. Is there a whey to argue with people but do it so that when they argue we argue and then the people decide as a unit (g-unit?) who was the better person at doing the arguing when we argue after we argue? Please I would like to know if you have the answers to my questions thank you very much for considering the question that I had asked you in the previous sentence when I talked about a whey to argue with a judge unit score.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 9:15:49 PM
I think there's a site that has something like what you're talking about.

What's it's name again? Yickyack?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2013 7:18:57 PM
A site like that would attract all kinds of loons.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2013 11:36:07 PM
At 1/14/2013 9:09:05 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I see a lot of people arguing on this cite. All they do is talk at each other with no end in site. Is there a whey to argue with people but do it so that when they argue we argue and then the people decide as a unit (g-unit?) who was the better person at doing the arguing when we argue after we argue? Please I would like to know if you have the answers to my questions thank you very much for considering the question that I had asked you in the previous sentence when I talked about a whey to argue with a judge unit score.

Why the curious, deliberate spelling mistakes? I noticed them. There must be a reason but I just don't know.