Jump to topic:

Question

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 9:09:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I see a lot of people arguing on this cite. All they do is talk at each other with no end in site. Is there a whey to argue with people but do it so that when they argue we argue and then the people decide as a unit (g-unit?) who was the better person at doing the arguing when we argue after we argue? Please I would like to know if you have the answers to my questions thank you very much for considering the question that I had asked you in the previous sentence when I talked about a whey to argue with a judge unit score.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 9:15:49 PM
I think there's a site that has something like what you're talking about.

What's it's name again? Yickyack?
THE CHOSEN ONE

Also Grand Poobah of DDO
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2013 11:36:07 PM
At 1/14/2013 9:09:05 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I see a lot of people arguing on this cite. All they do is talk at each other with no end in site. Is there a whey to argue with people but do it so that when they argue we argue and then the people decide as a unit (g-unit?) who was the better person at doing the arguing when we argue after we argue? Please I would like to know if you have the answers to my questions thank you very much for considering the question that I had asked you in the previous sentence when I talked about a whey to argue with a judge unit score.

Why the curious, deliberate spelling mistakes? I noticed them. There must be a reason but I just don't know.