Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 11:51:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
===Round 2 Matchups (currently)===

Roylatham vs. TUF

The winner of Phantom/Malcomxy and Stephen/Greenteas's debates.

Raisor vs. Darkkermit (Ft asked to be let go from the tourney)

Larztheloser vs. (the winner of Wallstreetatheist vs. F-593934's debate)

Roy and TUF are already discussing possible topics. I'll open up a PM for Raisor and DK. Note that the time limit to send a challenge over (which hasn't been heeded by a few debaters :() will not go into affect until R1 officially ends.

===Debates that need voting===

Greenteas and Stephen_Hawkins (http://debate.org...)

Phantom and Malcomxy (http://debate.org...)
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 3:45:04 PM
Our debate needs a tie breaker.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 4:42:27 PM
At 1/23/2013 3:45:04 PM, phantom wrote:
Our debate needs a tie breaker.

Oh gawd. I was planning on voting but I don't like the pressure of breaking a tie.
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:54:36 AM
GreenTeas hasn't logged in for a week and I can't send him messages.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 7:02:59 AM
At 1/30/2013 12:23:41 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
Is the tournament still going on, or has it died?

I hate it when tournaments die. Unfortunately it seems to happen to the majority of them.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 11:03:40 AM
===R2 Matchups===

Roy vs. TUF

Phantom vs. Greenteas

Raisor vs. Darkkermit

Larz vs. the winner of F-59/WSA's debate (http://debate.org...)

=======
The tourney certainly isn't dead. Everyone continue discussing topics, the sooner a challenge is sent the better. Phantom, since R1 hasn't officially ended yet, you still have time to discuss a topic with him. We'll have to wait until he logs in though is all.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 8:57:30 PM
===R2 Matchups===

Roy vs. TUF

Phantom vs. Greenteas

Raisor vs. Darkkermit

Larz get a bye.

===========
F-5939 and WSA have been duel-kicked out of the tourney since they haven't even gotten their R1 debate underway yet. R2 has officially started. Hopefully this one will go better than R1. I'll open up PM's for anyone who hasn't already. Have an opening challenge sent by a week from today.