Total Posts:76|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO Wiki

Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 7:52:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The basic skeleton is up. Profile database is also up, but largely incomplete.
If you would like to see your profile listed on the wiki, let me know.
At the moment I'm going off "fame" (so if you're already on the list, that means the DDO Elite know you exist...if they existed).

http://www.ddoelite.com...
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 8:09:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yay! I'm title pending!!!
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
LatentDebater
Posts: 136
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 8:43:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Only one per letter seems a bit ridiculous.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais
Conductor
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 9:28:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 8:56:43 AM, Conductor wrote:
http://ddo.wikia.com...

Me Conductor the ongoing failed cult perpetuator: This wiki is 100% more of your linguistic twaddle and manipulation!

The evidence for a legitimate wiki is 100% here: http://storybook.wikia.com...

Your student & generic unsuccessful figurative Saviour, moi!
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 9:44:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 8:43:13 AM, LatentDebater wrote:
Only one per letter seems a bit ridiculous.

LatentDebater,

It's not finished and I'm doing this alone at the moment. It's going to include many more people. As you can see, I haven't had the chance to even build profile cards for the names I have included.
There will be additional collums under the letters, be patient.
At the moment, I'm focused on the active members more. Just because you're not on the list, doesn't mean you won't be.

As I stated above, if you would like to see your profile uploaded, let me know and I'll do that. It would ensure you get added quicker. I tend to favor members who actively partcipate, whatever your role on the site may be. (Troll, religious zealot, liberal nutjob, big-bang only debater, forum stalkers, mafia players...etc.)

@ Composer,
This is a fansite project. It's not an official Juggle project. However, juggle has been made aware of the project and they have thus far been encouraging us to continue expanding the concept. I am in constant contact with them to ensure we comply with copyright laws. Nothing but support and thumbs up thus far. Regardless, this project is not about DDO or Juggle. It's about it's members.

I hope you guys take a minute to check out the whole site concept. We are looking for Bloggers, if it interests you.

Main Site ----> www.ddoelite.com
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 9:46:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 9:28:31 AM, Conductor wrote:
At 1/26/2013 8:56:43 AM, Conductor wrote:
http://ddo.wikia.com...

Me Conductor the ongoing failed cult perpetuator: This wiki is 100% more of your linguistic twaddle and manipulation!

The evidence for a legitimate wiki is 100% here: http://storybook.wikia.com...

Your student & generic unsuccessful figurative Saviour, moi!

Conductor, have you closed your Composer account, or are you planning on trolling with duplicates?
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Conductor
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 10:02:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 9:46:23 AM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/26/2013 9:28:31 AM, Conductor wrote:
At 1/26/2013 8:56:43 AM, Conductor wrote:
http://ddo.wikia.com...

Me Conductor the ongoing failed cult perpetuator: This wiki is 100% more of your linguistic twaddle and manipulation!

The evidence for a legitimate wiki is 100% here: http://storybook.wikia.com...

Your student & generic unsuccessful figurative Saviour, moi!

Conductor, have you closed your Composer account, or are you planning on trolling with duplicates?

Me Conductor the ongoing failed cult perpetuator: Story book Heineken resorts to personal ' Ad Hominem ' attacks against me!

The legitimate evidence for a story book DDO wiki remains a constant zero! Conversely, you have the extremely high standards of Truth and credibility which I moi presented for you! http://storybook.wikia.com...

Your student & generic unsuccessful figurative Saviour, moi!
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 10:05:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 9:58:59 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
That's not Composer. Someone is trying to make fun of Composer. It's probably Antidoter.

Me Conductor the ongoing failed cult perpetuator: Story book royalpaladin resorts to personal ' Ad Hominem ' attacks against me!

The legitimate evidence for a story book DDO wiki remains a constant zero! Conversely, you have the extremely high standards of Truth and credibility which I moi presented for you! http://storybook.wikia.com......

Your student & generic unsuccessful figurative Saviour, moi!
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 10:05:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 10:05:31 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 1/26/2013 9:58:59 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
That's not Composer. Someone is trying to make fun of Composer. It's probably Antidoter.

Me Conductor the ongoing failed cult perpetuator: Story book royalpaladin resorts to personal ' Ad Hominem ' attacks against me!

The legitimate evidence for a story book DDO wiki remains a constant zero! Conversely, you have the extremely high standards of Truth and credibility which I moi presented for you! http://storybook.wikia.com......

Your student & generic unsuccessful figurative Saviour, moi!

Well, that gave it away. Frak.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 10:08:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 7:52:03 AM, Heineken wrote:
The basic skeleton is up. Profile database is also up, but largely incomplete.
If you would like to see your profile listed on the wiki, let me know.
At the moment I'm going off "fame" (so if you're already on the list, that means the DDO Elite know you exist...if they existed).

http://www.ddoelite.com...

Why am I not a title pending :(
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 10:10:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 10:02:11 AM, Conductor wrote:
At 1/26/2013 9:46:23 AM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/26/2013 9:28:31 AM, Conductor wrote:
At 1/26/2013 8:56:43 AM, Conductor wrote:
http://ddo.wikia.com...

Me Conductor the ongoing failed cult perpetuator: This wiki is 100% more of your linguistic twaddle and manipulation!

The evidence for a legitimate wiki is 100% here: http://storybook.wikia.com...

Your student & generic unsuccessful figurative Saviour, moi!

Conductor, have you closed your Composer account, or are you planning on trolling with duplicates?

Me Conductor the ongoing failed cult perpetuator: Story book Heineken resorts to personal ' Ad Hominem ' attacks against me!

The legitimate evidence for a story book DDO wiki remains a constant zero! Conversely, you have the extremely high standards of Truth and credibility which I moi presented for you! http://storybook.wikia.com...

Your student & generic unsuccessful figurative Saviour, moi!

Ahw....that wasn't an ad hominem, you silly little troglodyte. (<---That was, however.)
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 10:12:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 10:08:50 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/26/2013 7:52:03 AM, Heineken wrote:
The basic skeleton is up. Profile database is also up, but largely incomplete.
If you would like to see your profile listed on the wiki, let me know.
At the moment I'm going off "fame" (so if you're already on the list, that means the DDO Elite know you exist...if they existed).

http://www.ddoelite.com...

Why am I not a title pending :(

Oh....you're getting on the list 16k....I just haven't added the # collumn for folks with numeric primary characters. Give it a few minutes.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 10:13:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 10:10:42 AM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/26/2013 10:02:11 AM, Conductor wrote:
At 1/26/2013 9:46:23 AM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/26/2013 9:28:31 AM, Conductor wrote:
At 1/26/2013 8:56:43 AM, Conductor wrote:
http://ddo.wikia.com...

Me Conductor the ongoing failed cult perpetuator: This wiki is 100% more of your linguistic twaddle and manipulation!

The evidence for a legitimate wiki is 100% here: http://storybook.wikia.com...

Your student & generic unsuccessful figurative Saviour, moi!

Conductor, have you closed your Composer account, or are you planning on trolling with duplicates?

Me Conductor the ongoing failed cult perpetuator: Story book Heineken resorts to personal ' Ad Hominem ' attacks against me!

The legitimate evidence for a story book DDO wiki remains a constant zero! Conversely, you have the extremely high standards of Truth and credibility which I moi presented for you! http://storybook.wikia.com...

Your student & generic unsuccessful figurative Saviour, moi!

Ahw....that wasn't an ad hominem, you silly little troglodyte. (<---That was, however.)

Conductor was far from a troglodyte.

Too bad he logged out now.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 10:47:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
It says bio, not autobio, therefore someone other than the person in the page should write it.

Jh1234l: "Worst Avatar Ever"
I made my avatar in ten minutes on Paint.NET. How good do you expect it to be?
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
LatentDebater
Posts: 136
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 12:59:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'd like to be put on as the resident pessimist.

Though undoubtedly there are others like me who probably are more 'elite'...
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 1:44:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 9:28:31 AM, Conductor wrote:
At 1/26/2013 8:56:43 AM, Conductor wrote:
http://ddo.wikia.com...

Me Conductor the ongoing failed cult perpetuator: This wiki is 100% more of your linguistic twaddle and manipulation!

The evidence for a legitimate wiki is 100% here: http://storybook.wikia.com...

Your student & generic unsuccessful figurative Saviour, moi!

I like Heineken's better. It actually has me in it!
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 1:46:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 10:08:50 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/26/2013 7:52:03 AM, Heineken wrote:
The basic skeleton is up. Profile database is also up, but largely incomplete.
If you would like to see your profile listed on the wiki, let me know.
At the moment I'm going off "fame" (so if you're already on the list, that means the DDO Elite know you exist...if they existed).

http://www.ddoelite.com...

Why am I not a title pending :(

Your avatar sucks too much.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 1:55:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 1:54:27 PM, drafterman wrote:
"Rosebud"

Well. I'm a fvcking moron. I meant to post this in the "Last Words" thread (tabs for the lose!) and now I can't, because it isn't a unique post!
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 2:03:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 1:55:12 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/26/2013 1:54:27 PM, drafterman wrote:
"Rosebud"

Well. I'm a fvcking moron. I meant to post this in the "Last Words" thread (tabs for the lose!) and now I can't, because it isn't a unique post!

Now you can. It just can't be two identical consecutive posts.

Also, who is this "no q" fellow? He seems nice enough.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 2:09:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
A wiki is much needed. We've had at least two in the past but they faded away into the abyss. Hopefully this will stick around.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 4:24:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
How do you add new articles?

Also, one for me please :)
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 6:06:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
More updates in the AM. Gotta spend time with the wife...Real life and all. (sigh)
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 8:28:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Bizarro Koopin?

CFK
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 9:13:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
To Heineken (GenesisCreation), I think it might be time to allow us to edit the other wikis now, maybe we could do most of the contribution to it?
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande