Jump to topic:

Vote reports

LatentDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 2:40:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I would like to make an official petition to be able to report votes that are unreasonable or that dont' even have a valid reason for voting given at all.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais
LatentDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 3:17:17 AM
Yes but I want to be able to officially report their vote so they can get banned.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 7:16:26 AM
At 1/27/2013 3:17:17 AM, LatentDebater wrote:
Yes but I want to be able to officially report their vote so they can get banned.

Report the debate with a mention of the vote, or their profile, or message airmax.

And they probably wouldn't get banned. At the most they'd just get their voting privileges taken away I think.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)