Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Someone give me something to debate about.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 6:49:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
List things you want to debate with me below. Please have an ELO rating as good or better than mine.

I would prefer political things, on this occasion.
Tsar of DDO
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 6:52:33 PM
Politically speaking, The Office has declined in quality since the departure of Michael Scott.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 6:52:59 PM
At 1/27/2013 6:52:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Politically speaking, The Office has declined in quality since the departure of Michael Scott.

Who is Michael Scott?
Tsar of DDO
LatentDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 6:59:02 PM
ELO is stupid. It is far too judgemental and elitist and it seems a cowardly tactic as if you're afraid you would lose to someone of lower ELO (which causes you to lose much more than if otherwise).

I'd like to debate you on religion.

The topic is "It is impossible to be religiously affiliated until one has read all relevant scripture to that religion and memorised it."
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 7:06:33 PM
At 1/27/2013 6:52:59 PM, YYW wrote:

Who is Michael Scott?

I'm not suprised that you would ask this question. The show has only been NBCs peak viewing hour for the past decade.

Since you only crawl out from beneath your rock once every 11 years, I can see how this is a whole new world for you.

You should probably disconnect from your dedicated 14.4kbps dial-up. Your mom's gonna be mad that she can't use the phone to send a coded message to your poppa's numeric pager.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 7:51:21 PM
At 1/27/2013 7:00:00 PM, Mirza wrote:
I can take Superman in a physical fight.

I wouldn't call it a real debate topic though, it favors me too much.

.... trying too hard.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 7:54:18 PM
At 1/27/2013 7:06:33 PM, Heineken wrote:

Who is Michael Scott?

I'm not suprised that you would ask this question. The show has only been NBCs peak viewing hour for the past decade.

Since you only crawl out from beneath your rock once every 11 years, I can see how this is a whole new world for you.

You should probably disconnect from your dedicated 14.4kbps dial-up. Your mom's gonna be mad that she can't use the phone to send a coded message to your poppa's numeric pager.

The Office sucks. There. I said it.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 7:59:46 PM
At 1/27/2013 7:54:18 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Who is Michael Scott?

The Office sucks. There. I said it.
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 8:01:36 PM
lol that was mean. Just kidding! My body just reacts to Office insults lol
- lamerde

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 8:13:50 PM
At 1/27/2013 8:01:36 PM, Maikuru wrote:
lol that was mean. Just kidding! My body just reacts to Office insults lol

I hate you now. Blocked and unfriended.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 8:43:49 PM

Who is Michael Scott?

You are such a sanctimonious fvckwit, Heineken. You'll pardon me for not watching $hitty American tv.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 8:46:49 PM
At 1/27/2013 8:43:49 PM, YYW wrote:

Who is Michael Scott?

You are such a sanctimonious fvckwit, Heineken. You'll pardon me for not watching $hitty American tv.

Here's a tribute to you. I think you'll appreciate it.

There's a slang term that could sum up Heineken drinkers: posers. These self-assured people believe they are exceptional, get low scores on modesty and high scores on self-esteem. They love their brand badges�a role the distinctive green glass bottle may play�and in fact, this group is attracted to luxury products in general. They are also energetic and dynamic and enjoy being both the center of attention and in the middle of the action. People who choose Heineken as their favorite beer are 58% more likely to have American Express cards, 45% more likely to be early adopters of new mobile phones, and 29% more likely to drive sports cars.

Source: http://adage.com...

So, from me to you: fvck off.
Tsar of DDO