Jump to topic:

DDO Presidential Election Results

JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2009 9:09:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
As stated in the other thread, the election would end at midnight today EST. That time is now.

After a days of mudslinging and sig-slinging, the results are in. It was a long, hard fought campaign for both sides. The Ragnar Rahl/Rezzealaux ticket had the lead for the majority of the polling, but Lwerd/Volkov trailed closely behind. In the waning hours on the final day, Lwerd/Volkov jumped to within a single vote of tying and sending the election into a runoff. Unfortunately, time was not their friend. Midnight cut off their momentum. Congratulations to the new administration:

President: Ragnar Rahl
Vice President: Rezzealaux

=====

Ragnar Rahl/Rezzealaux: 41 votes (38%)
Lwerd/Volkov: 40 Votes (37%)
Write-in: 26 votes (24%)

Turnout: 107
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2009 9:12:12 PM
At 10/28/2009 9:09:47 PM, JBlake wrote:
As stated in the other thread, the election would end at midnight today EST. That time is now.

After a days of mudslinging and sig-slinging, the results are in. It was a long, hard fought campaign for both sides. The Ragnar Rahl/Rezzealaux ticket had the lead for the majority of the polling, but Lwerd/Volkov trailed closely behind. In the waning hours on the final day, Lwerd/Volkov jumped to within a single vote of tying and sending the election into a runoff. Unfortunately, time was not their friend. Midnight cut off their momentum. Congratulations to the new administration:

=====

sorry Lwerd.... 1 more vote....

wow

so close
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2009 9:20:08 PM
At 10/28/2009 9:09:47 PM, JBlake wrote:

=====

Soooooo.....

this really means nothing, right.

or do we act like they are the king and queen...

who is in your cab., i want to know
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2009 9:20:14 PM
If an objectivist/anarchist combo were, in reality, running against the liberals and the fascists, and the objectivist/anarchist combo won, what Volkov said would definitely happen.

Aso, I ditto this

At 10/28/2009 9:17:33 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/28/2009 9:15:54 PM, JBlake wrote:
A Liberal-Fascist Opposition Coalition?

I prefer authoritarian, as far as labels are concerned.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2009 9:24:25 PM
At 10/28/2009 9:22:28 PM, R_R's sig is:
Desperate nerds living vaguely vicariously through Lwerd's and Vi's relationship?

So are we. Vote Ragnar/Rezz to keep Lwerd out of the White House and thus her free time intact for the constant stream of salacious details of lesbianism released to the users of DDO.http://ddofans.com...

At 10/28/2009 9:21:39 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Actually, I still win.

http://i710.photobucket.com...

SUCCESS!
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2009 9:25:30 PM
As a former running mate, I'm now entitled to write a book.

I think I'll call it, "Going Rogue." Since 'Going Rogue' was already taken.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2009 9:26:01 PM
At 10/28/2009 9:25:17 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Now imagine if I had won!

You'd have posted the exact same pic :P

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2009 9:26:41 PM
At 10/28/2009 9:26:01 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 10/28/2009 9:25:17 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Now imagine if I had won!

You'd have posted the exact same pic :P

Keep tellin yourself that :)
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2009 9:28:24 PM
Volkov, I think I'd still pick you as my running mate. Even if we do disagree on stuff, I think you could hold your own in a debate, which is often most important. Plus, you seem firm. But not in an "OBEY ME!" kind of way. I like that.
President of DDO
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2009 9:30:48 PM
At 10/28/2009 9:28:24 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Volkov, I think I'd still pick you as my running mate. Even if we do disagree on stuff, I think you could hold your own in a debate, which is often most important. Plus, you seem firm. But not in an "OBEY ME!" kind of way. I like that.

Well thank you, Lwerd. Had there been actual debates, it would have been great to see!

Plus, I'd probably vote for you regardless of whether or not I was on the ticket. Good ideas, good values, good times!
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2009 9:40:14 PM
Why the hell are you posting pictures of me?!?!?
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2009 10:05:34 PM
At 10/28/2009 9:40:14 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Why the hell are you posting pictures of me?!?!?

Ha, busted.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5