Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

YYW is a chicken

GarretKadeDupre
Posts: 2,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 6:46:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Like draftman, he also proved to be all bark and no bite. Weird, because I would have thought that a gay would have jumped at this opportunity to defend a part of his identity.

I'm accepting anyone to debate me on the resolution "Homosexuality Is A Mental Disorder."

http://debate.org...
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 6:51:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What don't you understand about people disliking 5 rounds? I almost hit the accept button myself until I saw that it was five rounds. No thanks.

You acting like people are snubbing you out of fear is disingenuous. Both of them have been clear about not liking 5 round debates. Get over it.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 6:52:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 6:51:02 PM, Oryus wrote:
What don't you understand about people disliking 5 rounds? I almost hit the accept button myself until I saw that it was five rounds. No thanks.

You acting like people are snubbing you out of fear is disingenuous. Both of them have been clear about not liking 5 round debates. Get over it.

/endthread...LIKE A BOSS
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:31:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 6:51:02 PM, Oryus wrote:
What don't you understand about people disliking 5 rounds? I almost hit the accept button myself until I saw that it was five rounds. No thanks.

You acting like people are snubbing you out of fear is disingenuous. Both of them have been clear about not liking 5 round debates. Get over it.

Well said. No one wants to judge a round that's five rounds. Garrett, stop being childish.
Tsar of DDO
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:27:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If YYW or drafterman challenged you to a three round debate on the subject, would you accept?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:31:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 8:27:19 PM, phantom wrote:
If YYW or drafterman challenged you to a three round debate on the subject, would you accept?

I just asked him to cut the rounds to three or four rounds. Then he withdrew the challenge.
Tsar of DDO
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:43:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 8:31:11 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:27:19 PM, phantom wrote:
If YYW or drafterman challenged you to a three round debate on the subject, would you accept?

I just asked him to cut the rounds to three or four rounds. Then he withdrew the challenge.

I saw. It just seems that he's doing essentially the same thing as you and drafter...You're refusing to do a 5 round debate on the subject. He's refusing to do a 3 round. Just seems hypocritical and pretty dumbass.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:48:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 8:43:44 PM, phantom wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:31:11 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:27:19 PM, phantom wrote:
If YYW or drafterman challenged you to a three round debate on the subject, would you accept?

I just asked him to cut the rounds to three or four rounds. Then he withdrew the challenge.

I saw. It just seems that he's doing essentially the same thing as you and drafter...You're refusing to do a 5 round debate on the subject. He's refusing to do a 3 round. Just seems hypocritical and pretty dumbass.

Oh yes, lol

Especially when this:

http://www.debate.org...

is argued by the same debater who argued this:

http://www.debate.org...

roflmao
Tsar of DDO
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:48:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I agree with pretty much everything said in this thread (besides the OP) and I'd also like to add a few things.

1) YYW is NOT a chicken. (He's already agreed to debate you)

2) Did you really just say "A Gay"?

3) You are beyond retarded, and you need to stop trolling. YYW agreed to debate you in a 3 round debate, why not accept it? You create a thread like this, yet you back out of a challenge by the very person you are criticizing. Do you see the irony? Or are you just that stupid?
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:49:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 6:46:43 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Like draftman, he also proved to be all bark and no bite. Weird, because I would have thought that a gay would have jumped at this opportunity to defend a part of his identity.


Please tell me you mistyped/are trolling. PLEASE.

I'm accepting anyone to debate me on the resolution "Homosexuality Is A Mental Disorder."


http://debate.org...
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:50:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 8:50:10 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I await when Chicken is called a Chicken.

You're just a little darkkermit.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:51:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 8:49:24 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 1/28/2013 6:46:43 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Like draftman, he also proved to be all bark and no bite. Weird, because I would have thought that a gay would have jumped at this opportunity to defend a part of his identity.


Please tell me you mistyped/are trolling. PLEASE.

I'm accepting anyone to debate me on the resolution "Homosexuality Is A Mental Disorder."


http://debate.org...

I would like to think that he is, and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt... but I've looked over his profile and his debates. There are some things going on there that... well... add up to a story that I've seen a couple of times before. Is it offensive and irritating? Yeah. But from this dude... idgaf.
Tsar of DDO
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:51:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The Fool: Ahhhh! I missed it.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:52:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 8:48:28 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:43:44 PM, phantom wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:31:11 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:27:19 PM, phantom wrote:
If YYW or drafterman challenged you to a three round debate on the subject, would you accept?

I just asked him to cut the rounds to three or four rounds. Then he withdrew the challenge.

I saw. It just seems that he's doing essentially the same thing as you and drafter...You're refusing to do a 5 round debate on the subject. He's refusing to do a 3 round. Just seems hypocritical and pretty dumbass.

Oh yes, lol

Especially when this:

http://www.debate.org...

is argued by the same debater who argued this:

http://www.debate.org...

roflmao

Priceless!
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Franz_Reynard
Posts: 1,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:55:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 8:48:28 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:43:44 PM, phantom wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:31:11 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:27:19 PM, phantom wrote:
If YYW or drafterman challenged you to a three round debate on the subject, would you accept?

I just asked him to cut the rounds to three or four rounds. Then he withdrew the challenge.

I saw. It just seems that he's doing essentially the same thing as you and drafter...You're refusing to do a 5 round debate on the subject. He's refusing to do a 3 round. Just seems hypocritical and pretty dumbass.

Oh yes, lol

Especially when this:

http://www.debate.org...

is argued by the same debater who argued this:

http://www.debate.org...

roflmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, ohhhhh snap.
Franz_Reynard
Posts: 1,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:58:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
In his defense, though, I see nothing wrong with playing devil's advocate.

Don't get me wrong, I kind of like my dude Dupre...
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 9:14:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 8:48:28 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:43:44 PM, phantom wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:31:11 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:27:19 PM, phantom wrote:
If YYW or drafterman challenged you to a three round debate on the subject, would you accept?

I just asked him to cut the rounds to three or four rounds. Then he withdrew the challenge.

I saw. It just seems that he's doing essentially the same thing as you and drafter...You're refusing to do a 5 round debate on the subject. He's refusing to do a 3 round. Just seems hypocritical and pretty dumbass.

Oh yes, lol

Especially when this:

http://www.debate.org...

is argued by the same debater who argued this:

http://www.debate.org...

roflmao

OHHHHH SHIIIIIITTTTTTT
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 9:18:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 8:10:02 PM, Raisor wrote:
It's kind of fun watching the birth of a troll in real time

You may find that it progresses so subtly, with such an idle gait, my good friend.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 9:42:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 8:58:05 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
In his defense, though, I see nothing wrong with playing devil's advocate.

Who do you imagine is attacking him on the grounds of him playing devils advocate?


Don't get me wrong, I kind of like my dude Dupre...
Franz_Reynard
Posts: 1,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 9:44:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 9:42:52 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:58:05 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
In his defense, though, I see nothing wrong with playing devil's advocate.

Who do you imagine is attacking him on the grounds of him playing devils advocate?

Oh, I don't think he's being attacked... necessarily... I'm just saying... two debates that exhibit contradictory perspectives are not necessarily prove of, I don't know, trollism, for example.
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 9:46:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 9:44:17 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/28/2013 9:42:52 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:58:05 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
In his defense, though, I see nothing wrong with playing devil's advocate.

Who do you imagine is attacking him on the grounds of him playing devils advocate?

Oh, I don't think he's being attacked... necessarily... I'm just saying... two debates that exhibit contradictory perspectives are not necessarily prove of, I don't know, trollism, for example.

Lol... Responding to his arguments against gay marriage with this would be trolling.

Or would it... lol
Tsar of DDO
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 10:25:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 9:46:43 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/28/2013 9:44:17 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/28/2013 9:42:52 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:58:05 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
In his defense, though, I see nothing wrong with playing devil's advocate.

Who do you imagine is attacking him on the grounds of him playing devils advocate?

Oh, I don't think he's being attacked... necessarily... I'm just saying... two debates that exhibit contradictory perspectives are not necessarily prove of, I don't know, trollism, for example.

Lol... Responding to his arguments against gay marriage with this would be trolling.



Or would it... lol

HAHAHA I love that video.

"a mother. f*cking. quiche."

Sounds like a threat to me.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
GarretKadeDupre
Posts: 2,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 10:58:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 8:51:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:49:24 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 1/28/2013 6:46:43 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Like draftman, he also proved to be all bark and no bite. Weird, because I would have thought that a gay would have jumped at this opportunity to defend a part of his identity.


Please tell me you mistyped/are trolling. PLEASE.

I'm accepting anyone to debate me on the resolution "Homosexuality Is A Mental Disorder."


http://debate.org...

I would like to think that he is, and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt... but I've looked over his profile and his debates. There are some things going on there that... well... add up to a story that I've seen a couple of times before. Is it offensive and irritating? Yeah. But from this dude... idgaf.

What's offensive and irritating? I thought you were gay:

At 11/23/2012 5:02:50 AM, YYW wrote:
1. YYW is gay. He wishes to have romantic relations with other guys. He had a boyfriend for a while but because he is an insensitive @sshole he was unable to maintain that relationship.
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:00:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/29/2013 10:58:33 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:51:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:49:24 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 1/28/2013 6:46:43 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Like draftman, he also proved to be all bark and no bite. Weird, because I would have thought that a gay would have jumped at this opportunity to defend a part of his identity.


Please tell me you mistyped/are trolling. PLEASE.

I'm accepting anyone to debate me on the resolution "Homosexuality Is A Mental Disorder."


http://debate.org...

I would like to think that he is, and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt... but I've looked over his profile and his debates. There are some things going on there that... well... add up to a story that I've seen a couple of times before. Is it offensive and irritating? Yeah. But from this dude... idgaf.

What's offensive and irritating? I thought you were gay:

Really? I thought he was a straight.
At 11/23/2012 5:02:50 AM, YYW wrote:
1. YYW is gay. He wishes to have romantic relations with other guys. He had a boyfriend for a while but because he is an insensitive @sshole he was unable to maintain that relationship.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
GarretKadeDupre
Posts: 2,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:01:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 8:58:05 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
In his defense, though, I see nothing wrong with playing devil's advocate.

Don't get me wrong, I kind of like my dude Dupre...

Aw, thanks. I like you too. Wanna hang out sometime?
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:01:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'd just like to let everyone know that I actually am a chicken and I find this highly offensive.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
GarretKadeDupre
Posts: 2,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:13:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/29/2013 11:01:38 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
I'd just like to let everyone know that I actually am a chicken and I find this highly offensive.

I thought you were a rabbit.
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...