Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Inferno Scores Record Post in 2013 *

inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 3:40:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well it was an accident. See Personal category for more info.......... Now where are my critics at today ? Speak now or forever hold your undying peace. I think I made my case clear. Dont you ? Good day. =)
LatentDebater
Posts: 136
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 5:07:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
NO ONE CARES. :l
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 5:08:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 5:07:55 PM, LatentDebater wrote:
NO ONE CARES. :l

I care.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
LatentDebater
Posts: 136
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 5:09:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 5:08:36 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/30/2013 5:07:55 PM, LatentDebater wrote:
NO ONE CARES. :l

I care.

THEN YOU ARE NO ONE. :p
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais
lannan13
Posts: 23,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 5:12:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 5:09:13 PM, LatentDebater wrote:
At 1/30/2013 5:08:36 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/30/2013 5:07:55 PM, LatentDebater wrote:
NO ONE CARES. :l

I care.

THEN YOU ARE NO ONE. :p

I am no one, no one is perfect, therefore I am perfect.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 5:13:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 5:12:50 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/30/2013 5:09:13 PM, LatentDebater wrote:
At 1/30/2013 5:08:36 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/30/2013 5:07:55 PM, LatentDebater wrote:
NO ONE CARES. :l

I care.

THEN YOU ARE NO ONE. :p

I am no one, no one is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

Logic chop.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
LatentDebater
Posts: 136
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 5:14:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 5:13:59 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/30/2013 5:12:50 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/30/2013 5:09:13 PM, LatentDebater wrote:
At 1/30/2013 5:08:36 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/30/2013 5:07:55 PM, LatentDebater wrote:
NO ONE CARES. :l

I care.

THEN YOU ARE NO ONE. :p

I am no one, no one is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

Logic chop.

Good for you, non-existent perfectionist.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 7:09:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 3:40:22 PM, inferno wrote:
Well it was an accident. See Personal category for more info.......... Now where are my critics at today ? Speak now or forever hold your undying peace. I think I made my case clear. Dont you ? Good day. =)

It's not even the end of the first month. How can you claim a record for the whole year when it isn't even 1/12th over.

Why am I even writing this point?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
LatentDebater
Posts: 136
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 7:22:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 7:17:20 PM, drafterman wrote:
https://www.google.com...

Almost? :P
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 9:08:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 5:07:55 PM, LatentDebater wrote:
NO ONE CARES. :l

You cared enough to stop here. I love hypocrites. Next person please. =)