Jump to topic:

Wobops

LatentDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 5:46:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wobops = Warriors of the Burden of proof shift.

the BOP shift is a secret tactic of which I am the True master, inventer and copyright holder... Lol as if. I'm a pessimistic cunt who can't afford copyright over sucha brilliant idea.

In short,
I want to make a clan.

If you debate philosophy and pretty much nothing else (of course I mean mainly philosophy) then you can join if you obey the hidden code of the BOP shifter.

I invented this code and would appreciate my clan to worship me as their leader.

In exchange I will train you in the art of the BOP shift.

It will guarantee you at least 9 out of 10 victory ratio and if not you are entitled to besmirch my reputation.

However, you're only entitled to analyse your ratio AFTER you have been declared, by me, a master of the BOP shift.

Here is the BOP Shift's outline but it's much harder to learn in practise.

If you wish to join leave your name here, I hope this can be a forever-open clan that has no deadline for application.

Here is a non-clan guide to it: http://tinyurl.com...

It will help you become amateur and maybe captain level but to truly master it you probably need my one to one help.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais
LatentDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 12:45:27 PM
Join today.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 1:29:50 PM
I hate you.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
LatentDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 1:34:25 PM
Okay burrito.