Jump to topic:

Wobops

LatentDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 5:46:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wobops = Warriors of the Burden of proof shift.

the BOP shift is a secret tactic of which I am the True master, inventer and copyright holder... Lol as if. I'm a pessimistic cunt who can't afford copyright over sucha brilliant idea.

In short,
I want to make a clan.

If you debate philosophy and pretty much nothing else (of course I mean mainly philosophy) then you can join if you obey the hidden code of the BOP shifter.

I invented this code and would appreciate my clan to worship me as their leader.

In exchange I will train you in the art of the BOP shift.

It will guarantee you at least 9 out of 10 victory ratio and if not you are entitled to besmirch my reputation.

However, you're only entitled to analyse your ratio AFTER you have been declared, by me, a master of the BOP shift.

Here is the BOP Shift's outline but it's much harder to learn in practise.

If you wish to join leave your name here, I hope this can be a forever-open clan that has no deadline for application.

Here is a non-clan guide to it: http://tinyurl.com...

It will help you become amateur and maybe captain level but to truly master it you probably need my one to one help.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais
LatentDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 12:45:27 PM
Join today.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais
LatentDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 1:34:25 PM
Okay burrito.