Jump to topic:

The Sprained Vagina Files

malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 11:35:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
People currently ducking a debate with me because they sprained the vagina when they were lifting their skirts so they could run away without said skirt dragging on the ground.

DARK KERMIT

It's not easy being green.
Yellow is much less of an issue.

BIGRAT

He's been gagging on the sausage I keep feeding him, so perhaps when he catches his breath, he'll finally be ready to quit whining and start taking his whoopin' like a man.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 11:48:05 AM
As long as the resolution isn't abusive, I would recommend that these individuals accept the debates, as, based on forum evidence, I wouldn't bet on Malcolmxy.
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 11:56:07 AM
At 1/31/2013 11:48:05 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
As long as the resolution isn't abusive, I would recommend that these individuals accept the debates, as, based on forum evidence, I wouldn't bet on Malcolmxy.

Me, too. Time to learn how unintelligent and boorish I am.

(in both cases, I gave the other person the option to choose the resolution as I am always gracious initially in all situations. It's only after that generous is jammed back in my face that I become...well...generous with my insulting hyperbole. I like the dummy rep, though...that should make this next series of challenges all the more fun. You disagree with me such that you want to choose a debate topic, big boy?)

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:26:03 PM
hey malcom maybe the reason people dont want to debate you is because they think youre an idiot based on some of the stuff you say in the forums.... I mean you are the guy who tried to discredit protecting kids at school with armed guards by saying

"Kids are almost a dime a dozen, and the great thing about 'em is that if you lose one, it's free to make another one."

http://www.debate.org...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:26:35 PM
At 1/31/2013 1:43:03 PM, TigerTime wrote:
I don't think theyre scarred. You've lost all your debates so far afte all.

I know...I chose some real losers for my 1st couple debates, but I needed to get to 3 so I could vote and I don't really care about my win/loss record, or I didn't, anyway.

These two debates have already been won (by me), but at the end of them I got a bunch of sniffling and whining about how dumb I am because I use ad hominem when some dipsh!t refuses to concede a single point despite the fact that their argument has been decimated.

Then, I hear how I don't source - know why? Every fact and quote I drop (and they are many) are completely off the top of my dome piece.

Unlike the rest of you, I do not link to the wiki-brain for my information seconds before I drop it, so I don't feel like going out and finding an article I read 4 years ago, or whatever.

If you think I'm wrong, find an article to refute me (which no one seems to do either...that's how it works in court...until my testimony is refuted, it is uncontroverted).

You wanna "not be scared" and throw down for real, where it counts. Pick your poison. I'm willing.

https://www.youtube.com...

malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:30:05 PM

aka - Tiger Style.

Man, I wish someone was paying attention and knew music. You people have no idea of the dissing you're missing.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:43:12 PM
At 1/31/2013 2:26:35 PM, malcolmxy wrote:

I know...I chose some real losers for my 1st couple debates, but I needed to get to 3 so I could vote and I don't really care about my win/loss record, or I didn't, anyway.

Rationalmadman didnt care about his win/loss either and he was a notorious troll/idiot around here. So again, youre kinda putting yourself in bad company.

These two debates have already been won (by me), but at the end of them I got a bunch of sniffling and whining about how dumb I am because I use ad hominem when some dipsh!t refuses to concede a single point despite the fact that their argument has been decimated.

Thats because whether or not someones arguments have been debunked depends on what the voters think, not what you think.... And to take it a step further by using ad-homs more then qualifies as sh*tty behavior.

Then, I hear how I don't source - know why? Every fact and quote I drop (and they are many) are completely off the top of my dome piece.

Your brain doesnt mean sh*t around here, and anybody who knows a thing about debating would know that....

Unlike the rest of you, I do not link to the wiki-brain for my information seconds before I drop it, so I don't feel like going out and finding an article I read 4 years ago, or whatever.

1) Not all information comes from wikipedia
2) Your childish attitude also isnt helping your case around here
3) The point of sources is to show that youre not full of sh*t, and if you dont like using sources because they dont reinforce the arguments youve been making, then people will come to the conclusion that you are indeed full of sh*t, because thats how DDO works around here.

If you think I'm wrong, find an article to refute me (which no one seems to do either...that's how it works in court...until my testimony is refuted, it is uncontroverted).

This isnt a US court where everyone is innocent until proven guilty. In fact its just the opposite, where everyone is full of sh*t until they are proven to be correct.

You wanna "not be scared" and throw down for real, where it counts. Pick your poison. I'm willing.

Trying to act like a thug only makes you look even more retarded...

Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:53:45 PM
At 1/31/2013 2:43:12 PM, imabench wrote:

Rationalmadman didnt care about his win/loss either and he was a notorious troll/idiot around here. So again, youre kinda putting yourself in bad company.

I'm in poor company because I don't care about a meaningless win/loss record on a random internet site - NOTED.

Thats because whether or not someones arguments have been debunked depends on what the voters think, not what you think.... And to take it a step further by using ad-homs more then qualifies as sh*tty behavior.

So, Lincoln, Adams, Jefferson, Marx, Huxley, Hitchens, and on down the line - poor behavior by these folks? The scourge of the debating world are they? NOTED.

Your brain doesnt mean sh*t around here, and anybody who knows a thing about debating would know that....

Yes, because Logic and the ability to make contrasting arguments using analogy, personification, et al are useless - NOTED.

1) Not all information comes from wikipedia

I know...some of it comes from Encyclopedia Britannica

2) Your childish attitude also isnt helping your case around here

It helps in other ways.

3) The point of sources is to show that youre not full of sh*t, and if you dont like using sources because they dont reinforce the arguments youve been making, then people will come to the conclusion that you are indeed full of sh*t, because thats how DDO works around here.

When I want to show that someone is full of SHlT, I go out and get back up. Since no one seems to be able to do the same to refute me, I have to assume the info isn't out there because Lord knows, when they get into it with me, the WANT TO PROVE that I'm full of SHlT.

This isnt a US court where everyone is innocent until proven guilty. In fact its just the opposite, where everyone is full of sh*t until they are proven to be correct.

I didn't say it was, but from where, prey tell, Mr. Mature, Genius Debater, does the practice of debating, as it is set up in the debates here, originate?

Oh yeah, that's right, THE F*CKING LEGAL SYSTEM.

What about a punk?

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 3:17:26 PM
At 1/31/2013 2:53:45 PM, malcolmxy wrote:

I'm in poor company because I don't care about a meaningless win/loss record on a random internet site - NOTED.

That, acting like a 2 year old, having a terrible debating record, having hysterically idiotic posts in the forums, being butthurt when someone refuses to debate with you, and other things as well.

So, Lincoln, Adams, Jefferson, Marx, Huxley, Hitchens, and on down the line - poor behavior by these folks? The scourge of the debating world are they? NOTED.

None of those guys ever said things like:

"Unfortunately for Pro, he failed so miserably in his argument that he couldn"t even meet this generously low standard."

So dont try to put yourself in the same company as those men, youre not even close to their caliber, and judging from how you act on here, you most likely wont ever come close either.

Yes, because Logic and the ability to make contrasting arguments using analogy, personification, et al are useless - NOTED.

I never discredited using logic or analogies, I only discredited using ones own memory as a source.... Try to stop being a dumba** and listen to what a guy actually says.

When I want to show that someone is full of SHlT, I go out and get back up.

That doesnt even make sense.

Since no one seems to be able to do the same to refute me, I have to assume the info isn't out there because Lord knows, when they get into it with me, the WANT TO PROVE that I'm full of SHlT.

Only the person youre debating against have to give sources showing youre full of sh*t because they are trying to disprove your half of the case. Voters on the other hand arent required to go out and search for sources to prove your argument just because your too lazy to do so, they only have to analyze the evidence that YOU give in a debate and then allocate points for both sides based on what YOU provide.

In other words:

I didn't say it was, but from where, does the practice of debating, as it is set up in the debates here, originate? Oh yeah, that's right, THE F*CKING LEGAL SYSTEM.

The practice of debating comes from the legal system, but how people weigh the arguments and allocate points for those arguments does not. Try to pay attention, youre only reinforcing why people dont and shouldnt take you seriously.

What about a punk?

Throwing a tantrum and posting youtube videos will always make you look retarded no matter how cool you try to act like it is. Once you dont behave like an 8 year old girl, im sure people would consider accepting debates from you.

malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 4:02:17 PM
At 1/31/2013 3:17:26 PM, imabench wrote:

That, acting like a 2 year old, having a terrible debating record, having hysterically idiotic posts in the forums, being butthurt when someone refuses to debate with you, and other things as well.

A. I'm acting at least 4 years old. There's no need to exaggerate.
B. Your lack of understanding of my posts notwithstanding, none of them are idiotic. Sarcastic? Sure. Hyperbolic? Sometimes. Vitriolic? On occasion, but never idiotic.
C. THEY challenged me to a debate. I GAVE THEM full choice of the resolution, and then when I clued them into the fact that their positions were ultimately untenable, POOF - DEBATE GONE.

Is this why some people have such wonderful records? They turn tail and run every time a challenging debate is presented to them?

No one who has read any of the THREE WHOLE F*CKING DEBATES I've participated in thinks I didn't put forth a good effort in them, even if they believed I lost. And, I chose the topics I did, and the positions I did to strengthen my overall view of the issue, not just to win.

I care about growth, as a four year old, and not just winning. How 'bout you, mr. Adult?

"Unfortunately for Pro, he failed so miserably in his argument that he couldn"t even meet this generously low standard."

Lincoln, after Douglas had rattled on about his lineage and it was Abe's turn, quipped, "Well, I do not come from a family as storied as Judge Douglas's, but I do come from a long line of married people". And then he conceded the remainder of his half hour to Douglas.

You understand, in the fancy language of the time, that was Lincoln calling Douglas a bastard, right?

Jefferson FAMOUSLY (I thought) said of Adams - "hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

I say about you that you have no idea what the f*ck it is you're talking about.

So dont try to put yourself in the same company as those men, youre not even close to their caliber, and judging from how you act on here, you most likely wont ever come close either.

Well, I'm not nearly as vulgar, if that's what you're trying to say.

The arch-philistine Jeremy Bentham was the insipid, pedantic, leather-tongued oracle of the bourgeois intelligence of the nineteenth century.
- Karl Marx

"[Giving Obama a Nobel Peace Prize] would be like giving someone an Oscar in the hope that it would encourage them to make a decent motion picture." - Hitchens

I never discredited using logic or analogies, I only discredited using ones own memory as a source.... Try to stop being a dumba** and listen to what a guy actually says.

You said - "YOUR BRAIN DOESN'T MEAN SHlT AROUND HERE."

Since my brain has many functions, memory being but one of them, I think I responded in a manner which was appropriate.

It doesn't? Having more than just my opinion when refuting someone, and getting supporting documentation doesn't make sense to you, or is it English with which you have issue?

Since no one seems to be able to do the same to refute me, I have to assume the info isn't out there because Lord knows, when they get into it with me, the WANT TO PROVE that I'm full of SHlT.

Only the person youre debating against have to give sources showing youre full of sh*t because they are trying to disprove your half of the case. Voters on the other hand arent required to go out and search for sources to prove your argument just because your too lazy to do so, they only have to analyze the evidence that YOU give in a debate and then allocate points for both sides based on what YOU provide.

I don't engage in debate with voters. And, the rules are looser in the forums. People take me on my word when they agree with me. When they don't, however, I'm an idiot?

Nice double standard, @sshole.

In other words:

I didn't say it was, but from where, does the practice of debating, as it is set up in the debates here, originate? Oh yeah, that's right, THE F*CKING LEGAL SYSTEM.

The practice of debating comes from the legal system, but how people weigh the arguments and allocate points for those arguments does not. Try to pay attention, youre only reinforcing why people dont and shouldnt take you seriously.

Oh, so that's not exactly like a jury system and none of this, in any other way, mimics English Common Law? Oh. OK.

People here don't take me seriously because I don't spell out every f*cking thing I know in boring, engineering textbook like fashion, because I assume people will either understand me, or if they don't, they will ask questions.

What actually happens is that they call me an idiot, and then I quickly prove 2 things:

1. I'm exponentially better at hurling insults
2. I know so much more than they do, I seem stupid to them because they base their opinion off of surface knowledge and I've actually read books.

What about a punk?

Throwing a tantrum and posting youtube videos will always make you look retarded no matter how cool you try to act like it is. Once you dont behave like an 8 year old girl, im sure people would consider accepting debates from you.

You don't know anything about Devo, do you? Too bad. They tried to show you why your ideas were stupid a long time before I did.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 4:41:39 PM
At 1/31/2013 4:02:17 PM, malcolmxy wrote:

C. THEY challenged me to a debate. I GAVE THEM full choice of the resolution, and then when I clued them into the fact that their positions were ultimately untenable, POOF - DEBATE GONE.

Wait wait wait, wait a second. They challenged you to a debate? Which forum did this go down in exactly?

Is this why some people have such wonderful records? They turn tail and run every time a challenging debate is presented to them?

Welcome to DDO, the birthplace of people talking smack and then backing down when someone offers to challenge them.... People do that a lot here and the only thing you can do is make peace with it.

I care about growth, as a four year old, and not just winning. How 'bout you, mr. Adult?

Did you seriously just admit to being a four year old yet still cant figure out why people wont debate you?

Lincoln, after Douglas had rattled on about his lineage and it was Abe's turn, quipped, "Well, I do not come from a family as storied as Judge Douglas's, but I do come from a long line of married people". And then he conceded the remainder of his half hour to Douglas.

You understand, in the fancy language of the time, that was Lincoln calling Douglas a bastard, right?

(posts other examples of great men at their worst)

Fair point, but those men didnt drizzle their arguments with ad-homs and actual curse words nearly as frequently as you do... Those guys are well known for being able to remain civil for most of their arguments. On the other hand you havent been able to make a single point in this thread without using a curse word or childish behavior at one point.

You said - "YOUR BRAIN DOESN'T MEAN SHlT AROUND HERE." Since my brain has many functions, memory being but one of them, I think I responded in a manner which was appropriate.

But youve shown that your brain isnt well associated with logic or reason.

It doesn't? Having more than just my opinion when refuting someone, and getting supporting documentation doesn't make sense to you, or is it English with which you have issue?

When you split up the word "backup" like a dumba** it gives me an issue, but then again I guess that would make you the one who has issues with English now wouldnt it?

I don't engage in debate with voters. And, the rules are looser in the forums. People take me on my word when they agree with me. When they don't, however, I'm an idiot?

People who dont take you on your word dont think youre an idiot, they just think youre wrong.... But to accuse others for having having double standards just because they dont believe everything you say DOES make you an idiot....

Oh, so that's not exactly like a jury system and none of this, in any other way, mimics English Common Law? Oh. OK.

Youve been arguing this whole time that you people shouldnt discredit you for not using sources to back up your arguments, and that if they think your wrong that they should go out and show that youre full of sh*t. The world doesnt revolve around you though, if you want to convince people youre right when they doubt you what you do is back up your claims with evidence rather then cry about it....

People here don't take me seriously because I don't spell out every f*cking thing I know in boring, engineering textbook like fashion, because I assume people will either understand me, or if they don't, they will ask questions.

Oh trust me, there are a TON of other reasons why people dont take you seriously...

What actually happens is that they call me an idiot, and then I quickly prove 2 things:

Oh please, youre a dime a dozen around here.

2. I know so much more than they do, I seem stupid to them because they base their opinion off of surface knowledge and I've actually read books.

No, you seem stupid to them because you whine like a girl and make threads complaining why certain people dont debate you, because you occasionally have some of the dumbest lines of reasoning ever witnessed, because you curse when you cant win an argument, because you misspell easy words, and because you post youtube videos to try to antagonize people (a tactic only the dumbest people resort to on here)

You don't know anything about Devo, do you? Too bad. They tried to show you why your ideas were stupid a long time before I did.

Then why is it that people believe youre the dumbest person in here right now?

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 4:43:43 PM
At 1/31/2013 4:41:39 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/31/2013 4:02:17 PM, malcolmxy wrote:

Wait wait wait, wait a second. They challenged you to a debate? Which forum did this go down in exactly?

Welcome to DDO, the birthplace of people talking smack and then backing down when someone offers to challenge them.... People do that a lot here and the only thing you can do is make peace with it.

Did you seriously just admit to being a four year old yet still cant figure out why people wont debate you?

(posts other examples of great men at their worst)

Fair point, but those men didnt drizzle their arguments with ad-homs and actual curse words nearly as frequently as you do... Those guys are well known for being able to remain civil for most of their arguments. On the other hand you havent been able to make a single point in this thread without using a curse word or childish behavior at one point.

You said - "YOUR BRAIN DOESN'T MEAN SHlT AROUND HERE." Since my brain has many functions, memory being but one of them, I think I responded in a manner which was appropriate.

But youve shown that your brain isnt well associated with logic or reason.

When you split up the word "backup" like a dumba** it gives me an issue, but then again I guess that would make you the one who has issues with English now wouldnt it?

People who dont take you on your word dont think youre an idiot, they just think youre wrong.... But to accuse others for having having double standards just because they dont believe everything you say DOES make you an idiot....

Youve been arguing this whole time that you people shouldnt discredit you for not using sources to back up your arguments, and that if they think your wrong that they should go out and show that youre full of sh*t. The world doesnt revolve around you though, if you want to convince people youre right when they doubt you what you do is back up your claims with evidence rather then cry about it....

Oh trust me, there are a TON of other reasons why people dont take you seriously...

Oh please, youre a dime a dozen around here.

No, you seem stupid to them because you whine like a girl and make threads complaining why certain people dont debate you, because you occasionally have some of the dumbest lines of reasoning ever witnessed, because you curse when you cant win an argument, because you misspell easy words, and because you post youtube videos to try to antagonize people (a tactic only the dumbest people resort to on here)

Then why is it that people believe youre the dumbest person in here right now?

Honing those troll skills I see.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 4:44:29 PM
Do me a favor, imebench - look over all the stupid sh!t you just spewed out while noting why people don't take me seriously and then re-examin your position on the matter.

Meanwhile, where are the two sloppy b!tches who challenged me to debates and then ran away with their tails betweem their legs?

People gloss over my posts because I don't subscribe to their dogmatic bullsh!t, and I can back up the reasons why, and the minute they insinuate I'm without thought or reason I eviscerate them.

No one wants to get into it with me because I take them to task...HARD. (and provide a kick-@ss soundtrack in the process.

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 4:49:16 PM
At 1/31/2013 4:44:29 PM, malcolmxy wrote:
Do me a favor, imebench - look over all the stupid sh!t you just spewed out while noting why people don't take me seriously and then re-examin your position on the matter.

Meanwhile, where are the two sloppy b!tches who challenged me to debates and then ran away with their tails betweem their legs?

People gloss over my posts because I don't subscribe to their dogmatic bullsh!t, and I can back up the reasons why, and the minute they insinuate I'm without thought or reason I eviscerate them.

No one wants to get into it with me because I take them to task...HARD. (and provide a kick-@ss soundtrack in the process.

I don't know, man. You didn't like David Byrne in that awesome song... I might have to have Mirza beat you (in a physical fight).
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 4:52:56 PM
At 1/31/2013 4:49:16 PM, Oryus wrote:

I don't know, man. You didn't like David Byrne in that awesome song... I might have to have Mirza beat you (in a physical fight).

Mirza couldn't beat a bagel with polio. He chickened out when it came time to face me in an actual confrontation.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 4:55:16 PM
At 1/31/2013 4:52:56 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

Mirza couldn't beat a bagel with polio. He chickened out when it came time to face me in an actual confrontation.

hahaha XD wtf I have never heard that one before.
:
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 4:56:01 PM

Thats sort of what I was just talking about... That whole using of curse words when you cant win an argument while acting like a baby thing is one of perhaps a dozen reasons why people dont take you seriously...

Why dont you just send them a personal message or post a comment on their profiles like a normal non-idiot would do? I know that DDO isnt too user friendly to four year olds but still, its pretty easy to learn.

Trying to use words like 'eviscerate' to impress people immediately after you f*ck up the word 'backup' because that sort of thing also leads making you look like an idiot....

Yeah those three people in the debates you lost to really took it from you hard eh?

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 4:58:55 PM

Mirza couldn't beat a bagel with polio.

That is the best thing Ive ever heard

AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 4:59:52 PM
At 1/31/2013 4:55:16 PM, Oryus wrote:

hahaha XD wtf I have never heard that one before.

I have reliable, peer-reviewed studies that support this theory; it's not like I just made up some random phrase.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 5:00:18 PM

(Insert Internet Tough Guy copypasta here)
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 5:01:00 PM
It surely is the case that I can turn you into the zygote you once were, but I prefer being the merciful person that I have always been.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 5:02:46 PM
At 1/31/2013 5:01:00 PM, Mirza wrote:
It surely is the case that I can turn you into the zygote you once were, but I prefer being the merciful person that I have always been.

You tell him sir.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 5:02:49 PM

XD It gets better
:
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 5:05:19 PM

Even as a zygote I could own you. Come at me.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 5:06:40 PM
At 1/31/2013 5:05:19 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

He could legally abort you without Roe v. Wade. That's how unloved you are.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 5:07:09 PM

Is that meant to be a sperm joke?

AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 5:08:23 PM
At 1/31/2013 5:07:09 PM, imabench wrote:

Is that meant to be a sperm joke?

No, lol.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 5:09:53 PM
At 1/31/2013 5:06:40 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

)':
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 5:10:25 PM
At 1/31/2013 5:09:53 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 1/31/2013 5:06:40 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

)':

I'm not falling for your psychology bullshite.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush