Jump to topic:

How to see old forum posts?

daerice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2013 3:43:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So I posted on several forums last night, eight times. But today I can't seem to return to those threads and find my posts. I guess I'm looking for something like on reddit where you can see all your posts. Is this possible on DDO?

Or....are those posts sort of lost in the data stream if I failed to bookmark them?

I admit to being slow with software, and appreciate any help.
Thanks!
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2013 3:48:24 PM
On your profile it says all of your recent posts though it only stores a certain amount.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2013 3:48:52 PM
Also, you can "favorite" threads so that you can remember which ones you posted in, or keep tabs on ones you like.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2013 3:49:06 PM
At 2/2/2013 3:48:24 PM, Oryus wrote:
On your profile it says all of your recent posts though it only stores a certain amount.

The bit that says 'news feed'.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2013 3:50:33 PM
You can't see any normal list of your old posts.

But you can:

A) Look on your profile under "News Feed" to see things you have posted in the forums recently.

B) Look through the forums in the category you posted in. You may have to go back to previous pages.

C) Use the search: http://www.debate.org...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2013 7:48:21 PM
I wish DDO had a notifications tab similar to Facebook, that would notify you when people commented on your posts.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227