Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Facebook quiz. Put ur answers :]

silntwaves
Posts: 49
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2009 6:09:41 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
1. Put your MP3 player, iTunes, Zune, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Have Fun!

IF SOMEONE SAYS, "ARE YOU OKAY?" YOU SAY?
Sneakernight. -Vannessa Hudgens

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
World War III -Jonas Brothers!!

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Too Cool -Meaghan Martin

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Heifer -The Frantic

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
That's How You Know -Demi Lovato :PP

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Dirty Little Secret -All American Rejects

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Fool The World -Drake Bell

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Audio & Murder -The Frantic

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Now Or Never -High School Musical

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
The Time Of My Life -David Cook

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Got Me Goin Crazy -Jonas Brothers!!!!

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Heroes -David Cook

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Life On The Moon -David Cook

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
We're The Frantic -The Frantic

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Moving Mountains -Usher

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
S.O.S -Jonas Brothers (funny, thats help. a little to late now huh? its the funeral. :])

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY?
Pretty Girls -Simon And Milo

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?.
Here I Am -Renee Sandstrom

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Red Sam -Flyleaf

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW
I'm So Sick -Flyleaf

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
What Did I Do To Your Heart? -Jonas Brothers!!

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Changing -Naked Brothers Band
Nick Jonas And The Administration
-What I Am.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2009 6:17:36 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Is there a point to this?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2009 7:40:27 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
http://en.wikipedia.org...

No, it's not.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
twsurber
Posts: 505
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 1:52:26 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
IF SOMEONE SAYS, "ARE YOU OKAY?" YOU SAY?
Crazy Train

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Sandstorm

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Hang on sloopy

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Man, I feel like a woman - shania twain

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Clemson Tiger Rag

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Song 2 - blur

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
She thinks my tractor's sexy - kenny chesney

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Burnin' down the house - talking heads

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Welcome to the jungle - guns n roses

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Little Bitty - alan jackson

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Walkin on the sun - smashing pumpkins

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Maniac - michael sembello

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
New York, New York - frank sinatra

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Somewhere beyond the sea - finding nemo

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
YMCA-village people

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Smooth Criminal-michael jackson

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY?
Bye bye bye - nsync

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?.
Rocky Top - Osbourne

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Reflex - Duran Duran

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW
Safety Dance - Men without hats

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Hinei ma tov - Paul Wilbur

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Footloose - Kenny Loggins
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 7:35:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
If I post as instructed do you promise not to make another dumb topic like this?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 7:44:13 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/30/2009 8:00:20 PM, silntwaves wrote:
ha wikipedia is not a reliable source. :]

5 external links. That's 5 sources rolled into one. Good enough for a person with common sense.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
silntwaves
Posts: 49
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2009 8:29:38 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/31/2009 7:35:51 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
If I post as instructed do you promise not to make another dumb topic like this?

why not? it is awsomee :]
Nick Jonas And The Administration
-What I Am.
silntwaves
Posts: 49
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2009 8:30:02 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/30/2009 8:20:08 PM, ReganFan wrote:
At 10/30/2009 8:00:20 PM, silntwaves wrote:
ha wikipedia is not a reliable source. :]

I suppose he should have used this site then

http://www.conservapedia.com...

it still has pedia on the end.
Nick Jonas And The Administration
-What I Am.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2009 1:08:44 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/2/2009 8:30:02 AM, silntwaves wrote:
At 10/30/2009 8:20:08 PM, ReganFan wrote:
At 10/30/2009 8:00:20 PM, silntwaves wrote:
ha wikipedia is not a reliable source. :]

I suppose he should have used this site then

http://www.conservapedia.com...

it still has pedia on the end.

So wait Encyclopaedias are all wrong now?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2009 3:25:06 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
-pedia

Greek, παιδεία[this was Greek Script] or "paideia" meaning "education".

This is fun I'll try it.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
silntwaves
Posts: 49
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2009 9:07:03 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/2/2009 1:08:44 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 11/2/2009 8:30:02 AM, silntwaves wrote:
At 10/30/2009 8:20:08 PM, ReganFan wrote:
At 10/30/2009 8:00:20 PM, silntwaves wrote:
ha wikipedia is not a reliable source. :]

I suppose he should have used this site then

http://www.conservapedia.com...

it still has pedia on the end.

So wait Encyclopaedias are all wrong now?

No. just the websites with pedia on the end.
Nick Jonas And The Administration
-What I Am.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2009 9:15:39 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/6/2009 9:07:03 AM, silntwaves wrote:
At 11/2/2009 1:08:44 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 11/2/2009 8:30:02 AM, silntwaves wrote:
At 10/30/2009 8:20:08 PM, ReganFan wrote:
At 10/30/2009 8:00:20 PM, silntwaves wrote:
ha wikipedia is not a reliable source. :]

I suppose he should have used this site then

http://www.conservapedia.com...

it still has pedia on the end.

So wait Encyclopaedias are all wrong now?

No. just the websites with pedia on the end.

http://www.encyclopedia.com...

Pwned.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2009 9:58:53 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
IF SOMEONE SAYS, "ARE YOU OKAY?" YOU SAY?
Sitting on the Dock of the Bay -Ottis Redding

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Sonata for Piano and Violin in F, K. 377: I. Allegro -Mozart

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Star Spangled Banner -Patriotic Smooth Jazz

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Right Now(Na Na Na) -Akon

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Live your life - T.I

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Should Have Been A Cowboy -Toby Keith

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Let love In -The Goo Goo Dolls

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Viva la Vida -Coldplay

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Lose Yourself -Eminem

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Sonata for Piano and Violin in C, K. 296: III. Rondo (Allegro) -Mozart

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
White America -Eminem

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue -Toby Keith

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
As Good As I Once Was -Toby Keith

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Who's Your Daddy? -Toby Keith

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Unchained Melody -The Righteous Brothers

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
If I Were A Boy -Beyonce

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY?
American Soldier -Toby Keith

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?.
We Were in Love -Toby Keith

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
I'm Yours -Jason Mraz

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW
Somewhere Over the Rainbow -Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
I Don't Care -Fall Out Boys

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Superman -Eminem
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2009 10:20:18 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
IF SOMEONE SAYS, "ARE YOU OKAY?" YOU SAY?
Keep em Seperated - The Offspring

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy - Big & Rich

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Paranoid Android - Radiohead

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
First Time - Lifehouse

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Wear Me Down - Treble Charger

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Przezyj To Sam - Lombard (Live)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
The Boys of Summer - The Ataris

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Rational Eyes - Threat Signal

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Broken Lungs - Thrice

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Good For You - Third Eye Blind

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
You Don't Know What Love Is - The White Stripes

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Mosquito - SR-71

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Can I Graduate - Third Eye Blind

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY?
Saving Us - Serj Tankian

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?.
City Love - John Mayer

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Bitchslap - Slipknot

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW
The Heart of Life - John Mayer

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Majoring in Minors - Sugarcult

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Nice Guys Finish Last - Green Day
silntwaves
Posts: 49
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2009 9:30:54 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/6/2009 9:58:53 AM, comoncents wrote:
IF SOMEONE SAYS, "ARE YOU OKAY?" YOU SAY?
Sitting on the Dock of the Bay -Ottis Redding

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Sonata for Piano and Violin in F, K. 377: I. Allegro -Mozart

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Star Spangled Banner -Patriotic Smooth Jazz

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Right Now(Na Na Na) -Akon

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Live your life - T.I

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Should Have Been A Cowboy -Toby Keith

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Let love In -The Goo Goo Dolls

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Viva la Vida -Coldplay

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Lose Yourself -Eminem

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Sonata for Piano and Violin in C, K. 296: III. Rondo (Allegro) -Mozart

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
White America -Eminem

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue -Toby Keith

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
As Good As I Once Was -Toby Keith

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Who's Your Daddy? -Toby Keith

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Unchained Melody -The Righteous Brothers

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
If I Were A Boy -Beyonce

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY?
American Soldier -Toby Keith

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?.
We Were in Love -Toby Keith

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
I'm Yours -Jason Mraz

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW
Somewhere Over the Rainbow -Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
I Don't Care -Fall Out Boys

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Superman -Eminem

i <3 coldplay!! :]]
Nick Jonas And The Administration
-What I Am.
silntwaves
Posts: 49
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2009 9:32:43 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/6/2009 10:20:18 AM, MikeLoviN wrote:
IF SOMEONE SAYS, "ARE YOU OKAY?" YOU SAY?
Keep em Seperated - The Offspring

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy - Big & Rich

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Paranoid Android - Radiohead

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
First Time - Lifehouse

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Wear Me Down - Treble Charger

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Przezyj To Sam - Lombard (Live)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
The Boys of Summer - The Ataris

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Rational Eyes - Threat Signal

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Broken Lungs - Thrice

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Good For You - Third Eye Blind

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
You Don't Know What Love Is - The White Stripes

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Mosquito - SR-71

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Can I Graduate - Third Eye Blind

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY?
Saving Us - Serj Tankian

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?.
City Love - John Mayer

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Bitchslap - Slipknot

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW
The Heart of Life - John Mayer

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Majoring in Minors - Sugarcult

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Nice Guys Finish Last - Green Day

lifehouse, third eye blind, john mayer, green day. :]]
Nick Jonas And The Administration
-What I Am.