Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

seeking opponent for google hang out debate!

ZakYoungTheLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2013 10:55:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hello! I'm looking for someone who is interested in doing a debate via webcam and or voice chat, ideally via googlehangout. My preference is for market vs state / libertarianism vs your ideology but I will entertain any suggestion even something non political if I think I will be able to make a case for my side. I did one previously vs larztheloser that went pretty well.
ZakYoungTheLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2013 9:00:43 PM
cool, these take much less time than a normal debate.org debate cause it's just 10 minutes basically. what topic do you want to debate on? just give me a time and date and i'll be there
ZakYoungTheLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2013 11:10:07 PM
sick! I don't mind taking the side of something that I disagree with anyway it's good practice to think through your opponents position... any ideas on what we could debate about?
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 3:25:16 AM
I got my laptop back from the shock so I'd do a video debate with somebody. I don't know if I'd want to make it a real debate, though, and would prefer if we just posted it in a thread or something. I rely too much on research for wins lol.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
ZakYoungTheLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 2:57:59 PM
that's cool definitely does not have to be a a debate.org debate i mostly just want practice debating 'irl'

anyone who wants to do a video debate w/ me add me on google plus @ https://plus.google.com...