Jump to topic:

Verification problems - Is this a bug?

Tanukisan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2013 2:49:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I've been trying to verify my identity via mobile phone for a while now, but I keep coming up against some problems.

I live in Australia, and you only have Optus listed as a carrier; I am with 3 and there are quite a few others you might want to add to the list.

I tried to email customer support, but the fields for my name would not allow me to enter any information.

Sorry to bring this up here, but I couldn't see any other way to bring it to your attention.
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2013 3:31:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/10/2013 2:49:35 AM, Tanukisan wrote:
I've been trying to verify my identity via mobile phone for a while now, but I keep coming up against some problems.

I live in Australia, and you only have Optus listed as a carrier; I am with 3 and there are quite a few others you might want to add to the list.

I tried to email customer support, but the fields for my name would not allow me to enter any information.

Sorry to bring this up here, but I couldn't see any other way to bring it to your attention.

Just finish three debates, and then ask Airmax1227 to give you voting permission.
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc