Jump to topic:

DDO Elite Video Message

Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 6:03:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This video message contains cussing. If you are offended by frequent uses of the "f" word, do not play this video.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 6:06:00 PM
I can't make it through this.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 6:08:49 PM
At 2/13/2013 6:07:41 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
Haha, awesome, how did you make this?

It was created using Muvizu. The special effects intro was done with After Effects.
Vidi, vici, veni.
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 6:09:51 PM
At 2/13/2013 6:08:49 PM, Heineken wrote:

It was created using Muvizu. The special effects intro was done with After Effects.

Great job, loved it.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 6:11:36 PM
At 2/13/2013 6:09:51 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:

Great job, loved it.

Thanx. It's a test run. I'm gonna swap out the DDOE Blog with this. People need to record themselves ranting on youtube, and I'll pull the audio stream and create on of these...if it's a good enough rant. :-)
Vidi, vici, veni.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 6:28:05 PM
At 2/13/2013 6:11:36 PM, Heineken wrote:

Great job, loved it.

Thanx. It's a test run. I'm gonna swap out the DDOE Blog with this. People need to record themselves ranting on youtube, and I'll pull the audio stream and create on of these...if it's a good enough rant. :-)

indeed thanks for the idea broski...
The video was pretty cool, but if you want to talk about ****ing nobodies take a look in the mirror man you've only been on the site for 3 mounths and hell we all know that I'm better, so I'm calling you out right now you SOB if you want to fight just name the time and place... rap battle debate!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 6:35:07 PM
I really don't understand where you get off calling YYW dedicated to DDO "moral police." I've seen a lot of YYW's posts and I seriously don't understand how you could get that impression at all.

If anything, YYW has consistently stood up for people who blatantly break the rules on DDO. I can't tell you how many times I have seen him say, "thick skin is a virtue on the internet." It's well over 5 times, I'm sure- specifically in the context of people being rude to others on DDO. If you feel like he is giving you sh1t for things you have done, he probably has a damn good reason and saying he is the "morality police" or whatever is a blatant exaggeration. Anybody who is familiar with YYW in the slightest would know that.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 6:38:47 PM
At 2/13/2013 6:28:05 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Great job, loved it.

The video was pretty cool, but if you want to talk about ****ing nobodies take a look in the mirror man you've only been on the site for 3 mounths and hell we all know that I'm better, so I'm calling you out right now you SOB if you want to fight just name the time and place... rap battle debate!

Lannan13, this is my second account. I've been here for close to a year. I closed my first account after I left the Church, because it was affiliated with an apologetics project the ministry had me working on.

Also, I will gladly debate you. Let me see if the guy I'm currently debating actually posts an argument...and we can throw down.

Glad you're at least taking this with a sense of humor. YYW is starting to worry me.
Vidi, vici, veni.
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 6:40:06 PM
At 2/13/2013 6:35:07 PM, Oryus wrote:
I really don't understand where you get off calling YYW dedicated to DDO "moral police." I've seen a lot of YYW's posts and I seriously don't understand how you could get that impression at all.

If anything, YYW has consistently stood up for people who blatantly break the rules on DDO. I can't tell you how many times I have seen him say, "thick skin is a virtue on the internet." It's well over 5 times, I'm sure- specifically in the context of people being rude to others on DDO. If you feel like he is giving you sh1t for things you have done, he probably has a damn good reason and saying he is the "morality police" or whatever is a blatant exaggeration. Anybody who is familiar with YYW in the slightest would know that.

Good input. Appreciate it. ;-)
Vidi, vici, veni.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 6:41:02 PM
At 2/13/2013 6:38:47 PM, Heineken wrote:

Great job, loved it.

Lannan13, this is my second account. I've been here for close to a year. I closed my first account after I left the Church, because it was affiliated with an apologetics project the ministry had me working on.

Also, I will gladly debate you. Let me see if the guy I'm currently debating actually posts an argument...and we can throw down.

Glad you're at least taking this with a sense of humor. YYW is starting to worry me.

You're welcome ; )

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 6:46:01 PM
At 2/13/2013 6:40:06 PM, Heineken wrote:

Seriously. He has made multiple threads defending recently banned people, urging mods to let them return.

You must have done something extraordinarily douche-ey if he ain't happy with you.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 6:46:46 PM
Also, I can vouch for WSA's bear-like heart. Do not f*ck with that man.
:
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 6:48:01 PM

Great job, loved it.

What was you're account before... the funny thing was that I was going to say you were a second hand account, oh the irony.

Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 7:06:42 PM
At 2/13/2013 6:46:01 PM, Oryus wrote:

Seriously. He has made multiple threads defending recently banned people, urging mods to let them return.

You must have done something extraordinarily douche-ey if he ain't happy with you.

It wasn't douche-y. I created a thread in which I openly exposed Rational Madman's dual account. I did that because Rational (Then Latent Debater) kept antagonizing me. He even sent me a death threat. So...I reacted. I made a thread that exposed him. I didn't even post that much. I went to bed early that night. The next day, RM was banned again and YYW was creating forums about my "witch hunt". (Of course, there really was a witch. I didn't falsely accuse anyone).

He's still creating forums on the topic...so I keep responding. If he wants to end the drama, he just needs to stop running his mouth about a situation that literally didn't concern him.
Vidi, vici, veni.
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 7:07:41 PM
At 2/13/2013 6:48:01 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Great job, loved it.

What was you're account before... the funny thing was that I was going to say you were a second hand account, oh the irony.

That's not ironic, Alanis Morissette. My first account was Genesis-Creation.

Vidi, vici, veni.
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 7:10:42 PM
At 2/13/2013 6:46:46 PM, Oryus wrote:
Also, I can vouch for WSA's bear-like heart. Do not f*ck with that man.

Rofl...that guy cracks me up.
Vidi, vici, veni.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 7:31:07 PM

Many thanks, Oyrus.

Heineken... this was just sad. Keep at it. You just might get banned.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 7:36:18 PM

He created a blog and wiki where he attacks me and various other members. He did this because he knows that if he posted what he did in the forums, he would likely be banned. But he'll continue on... and that's just fine.

I have never really thought that a permanent ban for anyone was the best solution, but Heineken is the exception that proves that rule -because I have never seen anyone so flagrantly violate the TOS than him by creating the blog/wiki on his DDO elite page.

With that, I think we are all capable of judging this for what it is. I need not point out the obvious.

If Heineken were a 14 or 15 year old, that would be one thing and I would leave the issue alone. He's not. He's an adult, and ought to act like one.

With that, I'm done with this thread.
Tsar of DDO
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 8:03:53 PM
At 2/13/2013 7:36:18 PM, YYW wrote:

He created a blog and wiki where he attacks me and various other members.

My wiki is open to the public. I have moderators who volunteer to edit it. I don't have anything to do with it.

He did this because he knows that if he posted what he did in the forums, he would likely be banned. But he'll continue on... and that's just fine.

What I posted on the Blog can be found by reading the forums. It's a proxy article based on conversations we had on this website.
You're soooo sensitive.

I have never really thought that a permanent ban for anyone was the best solution, but Heineken is the exception that proves that rule -because I have never seen anyone so flagrantly violate the TOS than him by creating the blog/wiki on his DDO elite page.

I wrote a test blog entry on my own, privately owned, legally registed website...and.....juggle reviewed it for legality.
You can petition juggle to remove any posted links to the webservice, but they're not gonna ban me for blogging on my own website....idiot.

With that, I think we are all capable of judging this for what it is. I need not point out the obvious.

Draaama. It's a joke. That's what it is, and your head is so firmly planted up your own a**, you still can't tell when someone is teasing vs. attacking. You're being unnessesarily sensitive.

If Heineken were a 14 or 15 year old, that would be one thing and I would leave the issue alone. He's not. He's an adult, and ought to act like one.

This...is....so...funny.

Uhu...I bet.
Vidi, vici, veni.
Apeiron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 8:51:54 PM
Advice: delete accounts of those who obviously abuse others after a number of instances and warnings.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 8:52:00 PM
At 2/13/2013 7:36:18 PM, YYW wrote:

He created a blog and wiki where he attacks me and various other members.

Hes edited stats so that people who are offended will no longer be offended by what is posted on their profile, just ask lannan.

He did this because he knows that if he posted what he did in the forums, he would likely be banned. But he'll continue on... and that's just fine.

Banned for what exactly? I dont see how any part of the DDOE wiki or the DDOE website is a bannable offense.

........ Have you seen how many times ive violated the TOS??? IVE BEEN ON TRIAL (kinda). Whats a nigga got to do to get people mad at him around here?

I call it hysterical, so do a lot of other people.

THIS IS THE INTERNET, you can do whatever you want on here!

Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Apeiron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 8:53:55 PM
At 2/13/2013 8:51:54 PM, Apeiron wrote:
Advice: delete accounts of those who obviously abuse others after a number of instances and warnings.

And when asked why, "DDO actively seeks to avoid instances of cyber bullying given the number of unstable teenagers that use this sight."
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 8:57:19 PM
At 2/13/2013 8:53:55 PM, Apeiron wrote:

And when asked why, "DDO actively seeks to avoid instances of cyber bullying given the number of unstable teenagers that use this sight."

Well, I thought I was done with this thread -but I wanted to point out how good this statement is. I could not have said it better myself.
Tsar of DDO
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 9:09:37 PM
At 2/13/2013 6:03:35 PM, Heineken wrote:
This video message contains cussing. If you are offended by frequent uses of the "f" word, do not play this video.

Utterly pathetic.
Apeiron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 9:15:58 PM
At 2/13/2013 8:57:19 PM, YYW wrote:

Well, I thought I was done with this thread -but I wanted to point out how good this statement is. I could not have said it better myself.

Thanks, I just think there's no need to pussyfoot around the issue.
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 9:58:41 PM
At 2/13/2013 9:15:58 PM, Apeiron wrote:

Woah, woah....hold it.

How many clinical psychologists are present in the forum?
Anybody here able to certify an unstable teenager?

No?

Ok, let's move this into the realm of reality.
How many people here have never responded antagonism?

How many people think it's cyberbulling to expose a person for using multiple accounts?

How many people came to Scotty Douglas' defense when the entire site satired him for his dual account, "the Assylum"?

How many people are agreeing with YYW out of sheer malice towards me?

Anyone here impartial?

Except for the occasional F bomb, what was offensive about the video?
Vidi, vici, veni.
Apeiron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 10:15:33 PM
At 2/13/2013 9:58:41 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 2/13/2013 9:15:58 PM, Apeiron wrote:

Woah, woah....hold it.

How many clinical psychologists are present in the forum?
Anybody here able to certify an unstable teenager?

No?

It's more of a just in case thing. One needn't be certified in psychology to see that at least some teenagers are unstable, and that at least some of those teens are on this sight cashing out a worldview for themselves. (I mean if you want me to I can cite teens on here talking about suicide, I was in the military, and even if it is sometimes a laughing matter we were still taught to think it isn't, again, just in case it in fact isn't.)

Ok, let's move this into the realm of reality.

Do tell my arbiter of truth.

How many people here have never responded antagonism?

How many people think it's cyberbulling to expose a person for using multiple accounts?

How many people came to Scotty Douglas' defense when the entire site satired him for his dual account, "the Assylum"?

How many people are agreeing with YYW out of sheer malice towards me?

Anyone here impartial?

Except for the occasional F bomb, what was offensive about the video?

I don't know the story between you and YYW, maybe you can work it out. I was referring to clear cases of cyber bullying where it's just getting ridiculous. You know, the kind that later ends up as another case on the news which in turn makes folks want to strictly monitor the internet thereby allowing the powers to be to restrict freedom, once that happens who knows what else they'll regulate.

Now I'm not saying your cyber bullying will result in this, but my point is that if we can nip such things in the bud ourselves, then we should. It seems like the prudent thing to do anyways.