Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

"This page is being redesigned"

leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2009 12:35:38 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
"This page is being redesigned to show the voter's picture and username."

That's one hell of a redesign. :D

This has seriously been up for about a year now. Anyone actually think this will ever happen?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Logical-Master
Posts: 2,538
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2009 12:38:20 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/3/2009 12:35:38 AM, leet4A1 wrote:
"This page is being redesigned to show the voter's picture and username."

That's one hell of a redesign. :D

This has seriously been up for about a year now. Anyone actually think this will ever happen?

Nah.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2009 12:45:55 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/3/2009 12:38:20 AM, Logical-Master wrote:
At 11/3/2009 12:35:38 AM, leet4A1 wrote:
"This page is being redesigned to show the voter's picture and username."

That's one hell of a redesign. :D

This has seriously been up for about a year now. Anyone actually think this will ever happen?

Nah.

Hahaha, I would bet a lot of money it won't too. :D
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2009 5:46:29 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
This has seriously been up for about a year now.

Actually It's only been about six months tops.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
KRFournier
Posts: 690
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2009 10:45:59 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/3/2009 5:46:29 AM, philosphical wrote:
This has seriously been up for about a year now.


Actually It's only been about six months tops.

More than six months, but not yet a year. The message appeared in March of this year.

This all happened when Phil discovered that Josh had a bunch of accounts and he went on a rampage. He was so ticked he was about to implement this feature. After a while though, he wasn't certain it would benefit the site, so it's been in stasis every since. It's not so much that Phil can't implement it (though his time is limited) as much as he's not sold on the idea.