Jump to topic:

Need Some Help

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2013 11:13:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So, recently a very good friend of my family got into a car accident. He broke his neck in it. Thankfully, he didn't die, and wasn't even paralyzed. However, he still needs to wear a neck brace for a month+, and he may even have to move in with us so we can look after him, because if he falls the wrong way he could very easily die or be paralyzed.

So, just need some prayer, and...whatever atheists do, and thought I'd explain my potential absence.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2013 11:18:07 PM
I hope he gets better soon. You have my best wishes.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 12:10:16 AM
At 2/19/2013 11:13:32 PM, OberHerr wrote:
So, recently a very good friend of my family got into a car accident. He broke his neck in it. Thankfully, he didn't die, and wasn't even paralyzed. However, he still needs to wear a neck brace for a month+, and he may even have to move in with us so we can look after him, because if he falls the wrong way he could very easily die or be paralyzed.

So, just need some prayer, and...whatever atheists do, and thought I'd explain my potential absence.

You should sit behind him and tickle his ear with a feather.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 6:23:58 AM
Atheists, instead of praying, worship doctors and take their advice as scripture. As such, you should get a picture of your doctor, surround it with candles, and chant in latin at it. This will of course do nothing, so go and slip the doctor a 50 to make sure he does his best work.

Hope your friend heals up nicely :)
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.