Jump to topic:

Hello.

Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 4:51:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am Mouthwash. In case you're wondering why I am using the Hebrew version of my name, well, that's pure vanity. I'm actually thinking of getting it changed from Ethan when I'm an adult (the pronunciation is "AY - tahn").

My beliefs and issues have changed quite a bit over the last few months and I simply never updated them. Rest assured I don't have full changes of heart for my entire political and religious attitude over the course of a few days.

I am having problems uploading a profile picture. It gives me the server error. I have experienced this with my old account but never to this degree. Yesterday I must have spent over half an hour clicking the button again and again with the same result. I tried rebooting the computer and using different browsers, but nothing works. Is there anyone who has had this problem as well (maybe that's why 16kadams had a noob picture so long)?
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 4:55:26 PM
I'm having more trouble than usual with the profile pic thing as well, actually. I think the bug is due to the recent update.

Nice name, btw.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 4:57:22 PM
Sounds like you're from a Star Trek episode.

Welcome back Mouthwash!
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 5:08:41 PM
Im a bench
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 5:17:23 PM
At 2/22/2013 4:51:44 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
I am Mouthwash. In case you're wondering why I am using the Hebrew version of my name, well, that's pure vanity. I'm actually thinking of getting it changed from Ethan when I'm an adult (the pronunciation is "AY - tahn").

My beliefs and issues have changed quite a bit over the last few months and I simply never updated them. Rest assured I don't have full changes of heart for my entire political and religious attitude over the course of a few days.

I am having problems uploading a profile picture. It gives me the server error. I have experienced this with my old account but never to this degree. Yesterday I must have spent over half an hour clicking the button again and again with the same result. I tried rebooting the computer and using different browsers, but nothing works. Is there anyone who has had this problem as well (maybe that's why 16kadams had a noob picture so long)?

It was one of the reasons. Use the advanced uploader.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 5:30:26 PM
At 2/22/2013 5:17:23 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/22/2013 4:51:44 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:

It was one of the reasons. Use the advanced uploader.

What advanced uploader?
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 8:10:31 PM
Welcome back, haven't seen yah since our debate.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~