Jump to topic:

How do I block or report messages

wiploc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2013 4:43:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
How do I block someone from sending me messages? I already clicked on his name, and clicked block, and blocked him, but he's still sending me messages.

How do I report messages? He won't stop with the insults even though I've told him not to send me messages.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2013 5:09:46 PM
You've fully blocked me so you must have figured it out at one time.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2013 5:14:36 PM
At 2/28/2013 4:43:56 PM, wiploc wrote:
How do I block someone from sending me messages? I already clicked on his name, and clicked block, and blocked him, but he's still sending me messages.

How do I report messages? He won't stop with the insults even though I've told him not to send me messages.

You can't report private messages (I don't think) but you can report abusive users by clicking on their profile and reporting from there with a description of the issue.
Tsar of DDO
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2013 5:47:58 PM
Is it a message that you had before you blocked them? Maybe try hitting "stop threads" at the bottom right of the PM?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
wiploc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2013 10:48:02 PM
At 2/28/2013 5:09:46 PM, phantom wrote:
You've fully blocked me so you must have figured it out at one time

I did the same thing to him.
wiploc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2013 10:48:32 PM
At 2/28/2013 5:47:58 PM, Oryus wrote:
Is it a message that you had before you blocked them? Maybe try hitting "stop threads" at the bottom right of the PM?

Thanks, I'll bet that does it.
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2013 11:02:11 PM
At 2/28/2013 4:43:56 PM, wiploc wrote:

Copy & past the message (even better but longer-get a screenshot), & send it to Airmax. You can also try sending it to juggle mods, but I would just send it to Airmax.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...