Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Please state your opinion

lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 11:30:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 10:16:40 AM, June57 wrote:
http://debate.org... <----- here. The topic is "Is your red the same as my red?"

don't advertise.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 4:23:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Please state your opinion" Pointless argument for the sake of argument.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 6:52:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
My Opinion: Industries dependent on trying to objectify inherently subjective concepts (e.g. fashion) are basically little more than self-ego-stroking circle-jerk-fests.
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 7:17:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I will say it doesn't matter.

We honestly have no way of knowing
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 8:08:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 4:23:23 PM, sadolite wrote:
"Please state your opinion" Pointless argument for the sake of argument.

You do realize that this is a debate sight right?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:31:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 8:08:01 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 3/1/2013 4:23:23 PM, sadolite wrote:
"Please state your opinion" Pointless argument for the sake of argument.

You do realize that this is a debate sight right?

I'll debate you on that.

(J/k - no I won't)
proglib
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 11:34:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:31:18 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/1/2013 8:08:01 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 3/1/2013 4:23:23 PM, sadolite wrote:
"Please state your opinion" Pointless argument for the sake of argument.

You do realize that this is a debate sight right?

I'll debate you on that.

(J/k - no I won't)
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.* And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." Barry Goldwater
*Except in a democracy it might lose you an election.

http://unitedwegovern.org...