Jump to topic:

New accounts for old members

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 4:37:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So what is with all these old, or atleast, established members creating new accounts and ditching their old ones?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 5:14:51 PM
At 3/2/2013 5:09:57 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Who did that?

Micro, Spinko, Genesis... though these are all probably old news...
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 5:15:35 PM
At 3/2/2013 5:14:51 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
Who did that?

MouthWash just did too
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 5:28:59 PM
Identity issues maybe?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 5:58:51 PM
Who did that?

Reason_Alliance
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 6:32:08 PM
Tv's doing it because he says he wants to reset his win-loss ratio. I don't know why Kohai did it but he's been doing so for over a year now. I did it for a few reasons, most of which pertain to me simply wanting to start a bit fresh as I've done in my personal life. It's a bit hard to verbalize though.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 7:27:15 PM
it could have something to do with the fact they there is no way to change your username, or probably they just don't like that they have lost a certain number of debates, so they are starting over.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 7:40:15 PM
At 3/2/2013 6:32:08 PM, Noumena wrote:
Tv's doing it because he says he wants to reset his win-loss ratio. I don't know why Kohai did it but he's been doing so for over a year now. I did it for a few reasons, most of which pertain to me simply wanting to start a bit fresh as I've done in my personal life. It's a bit hard to verbalize though.

But why a fresh start? All your interaction that I've seen with anyone has been positive which is very unique.

I didn't know regarding TV. Maybe that's why he has been inactive in the past couple of days.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 7:47:39 PM
At 3/2/2013 5:58:51 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
Who did that?

Reason_Alliance

What? Reason_Alliance still goes here?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 8:06:27 PM
At 3/2/2013 7:40:15 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

But why a fresh start? All your interaction that I've seen with anyone has been positive which is very unique.

It's not a completely fresh start. I still tell everyone I'm Spinko. Though interestingly enough Airmax said he could delete yer account and let you make a new one in the event that you actually want to completely change yer persona on the site. I changed it because I entered a new phase of my life. I'm 18, I'm in college, I'm doing new things, and it sort of just felt right to start (sort of) new on here too. Like I said I don't have a way of properly verbalizing the feeling yet.

I didn't know regarding TV. Maybe that's why he has been inactive in the past couple of days.

He's made it clear to everyone he wants a new account for a new win/loss ratio. That's why he's setting up a bunch of debates now so that when he makes a new account he can do some good debates.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 8:29:18 PM
At 3/2/2013 8:06:27 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 3/2/2013 7:40:15 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

It's not a completely fresh start. I still tell everyone I'm Spinko. Though interestingly enough Airmax said he could delete yer account and let you make a new one in the event that you actually want to completely change yer persona on the site. I changed it because I entered a new phase of my life. I'm 18, I'm in college, I'm doing new things, and it sort of just felt right to start (sort of) new on here too. Like I said I don't have a way of properly verbalizing the feeling yet.

He's made it clear to everyone he wants a new account for a new win/loss ratio. That's why he's setting up a bunch of debates now so that when he makes a new account he can do some good debates.

That's actually pretty cool.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 1:05:50 AM
At 3/2/2013 7:47:39 PM, 000ike wrote:
Who did that?

Reason_Alliance

I'm pretty sure he's aperion
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Apeiron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 1:13:11 AM
At 3/3/2013 1:05:50 AM, thett3 wrote:
Who did that?

Reason_Alliance

That's what everyone keeps saying. I just use his arguments.
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 3:25:57 AM
At 3/2/2013 4:37:20 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
So what is with all these old, or atleast, established members creating new accounts and ditching their old ones?

A) changed a lot.

B) Awful record.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 7:57:41 AM
There are no do overs in real life. Why try and live a delusion and start a new account to try and change your win loss ratio. You lost those debates. You are only cheating yourself and living a delusion by thinking they will go away if you create a new account. They are a matter of record under your old account. You would be living a lie and telling a lie if you try and say your new account is your actual record.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 10:37:19 AM
At 3/3/2013 1:13:11 AM, Apeiron wrote:
At 3/3/2013 1:05:50 AM, thett3 wrote:
Who did that?

Reason_Alliance

That's what everyone keeps saying. I just use his arguments.

Lol, you did remind me of him...
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 11:05:27 AM
At 3/3/2013 11:03:45 AM, Mirza wrote:
I think they are afraid of myself and try to hide. Who cares.

I would think that they would know better than that. Oh well.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 11:15:06 AM
At 3/3/2013 11:05:27 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/3/2013 11:03:45 AM, Mirza wrote:
I think they are afraid of myself and try to hide. Who cares.

I would think that they would know better than that. Oh well.
Correct, I ain't as dangerous as I seem to be. I'm a good person in fact. They should certainly know.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 11:50:14 AM
Who did that?

Ron too
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 2:29:26 PM
At 3/3/2013 7:57:41 AM, sadolite wrote:
There are no do overs in real life. Why try and live a delusion and start a new account to try and change your win loss ratio. You lost those debates. You are only cheating yourself and living a delusion by thinking they will go away if you create a new account. They are a matter of record under your old account. You would be living a lie and telling a lie if you try and say your new account is your actual record.

An interesting perspective. There are do-overs in real life though. For some college classes, if you fail, you can retake them and the old score won't count.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 2:59:29 PM
At 3/3/2013 2:29:26 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

An interesting perspective. There are do-overs in real life though. For some college classes, if you fail, you can retake them and "the old score won't count"

"the old score won't count" But it did count, you failed and had to take it over. That is called "failing." You don't get to take back your failure. It is still a matter of record.

BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 4:06:59 PM
I think maybe qopel is in fact izbo10
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 4:16:28 PM
At 3/3/2013 2:59:29 PM, sadolite wrote:

An interesting perspective. There are do-overs in real life though. For some college classes, if you fail, you can retake them and "the old score won't count"

"the old score won't count" But it did count, you failed and had to take it over. That is called "failing." You don't get to take back your failure. It is still a matter of record.

Depends on the definition of "count." It obviously won't count in your GPA.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 5:05:02 PM
At 3/3/2013 4:16:28 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/3/2013 2:59:29 PM, sadolite wrote:

Depends on the definition of "count." It obviously won't count in your GPA.

Ya, and the definition of "is" is still open to debate. If you do not retake the course........................... or if you do and fail again...........................