Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

hooker spam-bot

malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 6:54:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://debate.org...

Or very friendly girl who really took a shining to me after a careful review of my profile and immediately decided to forward her personal email address to me.

I don't wanna look stupid when her story turns out to be true or nothin'.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 6:56:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
What? They're bots? All this time...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
TheElderScroll
Posts: 643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 8:19:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/4/2013 6:54:39 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
http://debate.org...

Or very friendly girl who really took a shining to me after a careful review of my profile and immediately decided to forward her personal email address to me.

I don't wanna look stupid when her story turns out to be true or nothin'.

Is "he" or "she?" I am receiving conflicting messages.
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 8:31:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I think you have a gay bot on your hands (or on your d!ck, but that is more a future prediction)
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 9:07:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/4/2013 8:19:48 AM, TheElderScroll wrote:
At 3/4/2013 6:54:39 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
http://debate.org...

Or very friendly girl who really took a shining to me after a careful review of my profile and immediately decided to forward her personal email address to me.

I don't wanna look stupid when her story turns out to be true or nothin'.

Is "he" or "she?" I am receiving conflicting messages.

Pro-Tip: Close your eyes when they blow you and it doesn't matter.

Your imagination dictates the fantasy, and I imagine he/she will think your dictates fantastic.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 9:08:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/4/2013 9:07:08 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 3/4/2013 8:19:48 AM, TheElderScroll wrote:
At 3/4/2013 6:54:39 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
http://debate.org...

Or very friendly girl who really took a shining to me after a careful review of my profile and immediately decided to forward her personal email address to me.

I don't wanna look stupid when her story turns out to be true or nothin'.

Is "he" or "she?" I am receiving conflicting messages.

Pro-Tip: Close your eyes when they blow you and it doesn't matter.

Your imagination dictates the fantasy, and I imagine he/she will think your dictates fantastic.

Listen to him. I bet he is a pro with both genders :)
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
nate.DDOqa
Posts: 58
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 9:45:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/4/2013 6:54:39 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
http://debate.org...

Or very friendly girl who really took a shining to me after a careful review of my profile and immediately decided to forward her personal email address to me.

I don't wanna look stupid when her story turns out to be true or nothin'.

malcolmxy,

Thank you for the report about the spammy user minicb. In the future will you please report DDO Users like this in the following thread RoyLatham created.

http://debate.org...

Thank you,
Nate
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 10:12:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Can you sticky that thread like the other 5? Seems like a good one to have up top.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 10:13:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/4/2013 9:08:32 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/4/2013 9:07:08 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 3/4/2013 8:19:48 AM, TheElderScroll wrote:
At 3/4/2013 6:54:39 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
http://debate.org...

Or very friendly girl who really took a shining to me after a careful review of my profile and immediately decided to forward her personal email address to me.

I don't wanna look stupid when her story turns out to be true or nothin'.

Is "he" or "she?" I am receiving conflicting messages.

Pro-Tip: Close your eyes when they blow you and it doesn't matter.

Your imagination dictates the fantasy, and I imagine he/she will think your dictates fantastic.

Listen to him. I bet he is a pro with both genders :)

Are you a guy or a girl?

Doesn't matter...either way, you can blow me as well.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 11:30:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/4/2013 6:54:39 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
http://debate.org...

Or very friendly girl who really took a shining to me after a careful review of my profile and immediately decided to forward her personal email address to me.

I don't wanna look stupid when her story turns out to be true or nothin'.

she posted to my profile but I deleted it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 12:33:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/4/2013 10:13:46 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 3/4/2013 9:08:32 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/4/2013 9:07:08 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 3/4/2013 8:19:48 AM, TheElderScroll wrote:
At 3/4/2013 6:54:39 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
http://debate.org...

Or very friendly girl who really took a shining to me after a careful review of my profile and immediately decided to forward her personal email address to me.

I don't wanna look stupid when her story turns out to be true or nothin'.

Is "he" or "she?" I am receiving conflicting messages.

Pro-Tip: Close your eyes when they blow you and it doesn't matter.

Your imagination dictates the fantasy, and I imagine he/she will think your dictates fantastic.

Listen to him. I bet he is a pro with both genders :)

Are you a guy or a girl?

Doesn't matter...either way, you can blow me as well.

I think you got jizz in your eye if you can't see the gender symbol next to my name, and i am pretty sure you'd be blowin me away
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men