Jump to topic:

spam mails

DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 4:30:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Why are messages like the one below, and the people who create them fairly rampant?

"Hello Dear ,
My name is Miss Jennifer Dion, I got your contact details at (debate.or)and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .

I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that i will send my picture to you,so that we can get to know each other better.
My private e-mail: (*********@ymail.com)

I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hear more from you soonest.
Yours truly,
Miss
Jennifer"

I regard the DDO community as highly intelligent as a whole. Does anyone here actually fall for these idiotic spam mails? (Note the word "soonest"...)
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 4:35:14 PM
I was wondering the same thing.

I would consider breaking off a relationship over the use of the word 'soonest' in a written communique.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 10:31:48 PM
Wait.....Jennifer sent me that same one too....

She's-----

DAKOTA!!!! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME!!!! I HAD THE WILL TO RESIST THE LOVELY, UNINTELLIGENT LADY!!!! But YOU!!!!! You broke my heart D: </3
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...