Jump to topic:

spam mails

DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 4:30:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why are messages like the one below, and the people who create them fairly rampant?

"Hello Dear ,
My name is Miss Jennifer Dion, I got your contact details at (debate.or)and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .

I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that i will send my picture to you,so that we can get to know each other better.
My private e-mail: (*********@ymail.com)

I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hear more from you soonest.
Yours truly,
Miss
Jennifer"

I regard the DDO community as highly intelligent as a whole. Does anyone here actually fall for these idiotic spam mails? (Note the word "soonest"...)
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 4:35:14 PM
I was wondering the same thing.

I would consider breaking off a relationship over the use of the word 'soonest' in a written communique.
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it. Time in its deeps swims like a monstrous whale; and, like a whale, feeds on the littlest things -- small tunes and little unskilled songs of the olden, golden evenings -- and anon turneth whale-like to overthrow whole ships."
- Lord Dunsany -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 10:31:48 PM
Wait.....Jennifer sent me that same one too....

She's-----

DAKOTA!!!! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME!!!! I HAD THE WILL TO RESIST THE LOVELY, UNINTELLIGENT LADY!!!! But YOU!!!!! You broke my heart D: </3
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...