Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Forum integrity?

daniel_t
Posts: 16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2009 7:22:57 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I have noticed several posts in the Education forum that have nothing to do with eduction, all by the same poster ("GodSands".) For example: You are loved., I am a Christian, are you?, and Abortion.

I have no objection to the posts themselves, but none of them are appropriate in the Education forum as far as I can tell, or maybe I don't understand what the forum is for?

I'm new here, is it just me?
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2009 7:41:59 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
You are correct, those posts are out of place in the Education forum. But in the end, it doesn't really matter.

GodSands trolls Christianity all over the place, we mostly just ignore it. :)

Welcome to DDO.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2009 8:01:56 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/8/2009 7:41:59 AM, JBlake wrote:
You are correct, those posts are out of place in the Education forum. But in the end, it doesn't really matter.

GodSands trolls Christianity all over the place, we mostly just ignore it. :)

Welcome to DDO.

Yup, welcome.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2009 10:23:33 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/8/2009 10:11:39 AM, PoeJoe wrote:
It's not like this place has much integrity with or without misplaced posts. :D

I know! Like people claiming their name is Joe when in fact it is Ian. XD
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2009 11:28:26 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/8/2009 10:23:33 AM, JBlake wrote:
At 11/8/2009 10:11:39 AM, PoeJoe wrote:
It's not like this place has much integrity with or without misplaced posts. :D

I know! Like people claiming their name is Joe when in fact it is Ian. XD

BJake, I should report you cuz I is so 0ffended by U posting personal info 'bout me! Humph!
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2009 11:32:43 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/8/2009 11:28:26 AM, PoeJoe wrote:

BJake, I should report you cuz I is so 0ffended by U posting personal info 'bout me! Humph!

That is slander! I will not stand for this libel where you accuse me of offending you!

Vote to Lynch PoeIan