Total Posts:243|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hello Again

daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 11:13:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The master of Chamberlain and Mercury has come to check on this website... So how have you guys been? Any news?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 11:17:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/10/2013 11:15:47 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Drugs and orgies. The usual.

I somehow coincidentally miss both of those every time I leave. Bummer.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 11:18:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Airmax was banned.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 11:26:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/10/2013 11:18:34 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Airmax was banned.

Figures. Airmax probably tried to institute a DDO sequester, since "Screw it, I'm in my 2nd term! I don't have to worry about reelection! I can do whatever I want!!!"
#FeeltheFreezerBern
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 11:32:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Welcome back.

As for news...

The first episode of season 2 of the weekly stupid was posted:

http://www.debate.org...

MouthWash changed his username and ideology.

The Opinions section was updated.

Rogue returned from her hiatus.

And I spent the weekend with Oryus. Good times.

Other than that the state of the site is strong and things seem to be continuing along nicely.
Debate.org Moderator
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 11:33:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/10/2013 11:32:04 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Welcome back.

As for news...

The first episode of season 2 of the weekly stupid was posted:

http://www.debate.org...

MouthWash changed his username and ideology.

The Opinions section was updated.

Rogue returned from her hiatus.

And I spent the weekend with Oryus. Good times.

Other than that the state of the site is strong and things seem to be continuing along nicely.

Bossy lied! Lynch all liars!!

VTL Bossy FOR DEATH
#FeeltheFreezerBern
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 11:35:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/10/2013 11:26:47 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 3/10/2013 11:18:34 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Airmax was banned.

Figures. Airmax probably tried to institute a DDO sequester, since "Screw it, I'm in my 2nd term! I don't have to worry about reelection! I can do whatever I want!!!"

Well this is mostly true, but I only temp-banned myself :P
Debate.org Moderator
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 11:41:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/10/2013 11:37:12 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/10/2013 11:32:04 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

And I spent the weekend with Oryus. Good times.

Is this for real?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 11:41:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/10/2013 11:37:12 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/10/2013 11:32:04 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

And I spent the weekend with Oryus. Good times.

Is this for real?

Yes, it's true. Oryus is DDO's First Lady.
Debate.org Moderator
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 12:25:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/10/2013 11:37:12 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/10/2013 11:32:04 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

And I spent the weekend with Oryus. Good times.

Is this for real?

That was my reaction too.

Did you go to her or did she come to you?
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 12:28:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 12:25:59 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 3/10/2013 11:37:12 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/10/2013 11:32:04 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

And I spent the weekend with Oryus. Good times.

Is this for real?

That was my reaction too.

Did you go to her or did she come to you?

She visited me.
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 12:40:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 12:31:32 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Was it just as friends

No

or was it something more than that?

Definitely more than that.
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 12:56:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 12:42:33 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:40:50 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

No

Definitely more than that.

Did you have sex?

Feel free to ask her.
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 1:33:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 12:31:57 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:28:41 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
She visited me.

Bow-chicka-wow-wow

We didn't shoot a low budget porno if that's what you're implying.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 1:34:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 12:56:40 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:42:33 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:40:50 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

No

Definitely more than that.

Did you have sex?

Feel free to ask her.

Was she a little less uptight when it was all over and through with, or did you have performance issues?
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 1:41:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 1:34:33 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:56:40 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:42:33 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:40:50 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

No

Definitely more than that.

Did you have sex?

Feel free to ask her.

Was she a little less uptight when it was all over and through with, or did you have performance issues?

Are you really that dense that you think you're clever and other people just don't get your sense of humor or do you have legitimate mental health issues? Serious question. Your shocking lack of self-awareness is honestly a little disturbing.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 1:50:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 1:41:36 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/11/2013 1:34:33 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:56:40 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:42:33 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:40:50 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

No

Definitely more than that.

Did you have sex?

Feel free to ask her.

Was she a little less uptight when it was all over and through with, or did you have performance issues?

Are you really that dense that you think you're clever and other people just don't get your sense of humor or do you have legitimate mental health issues? Serious question. Your shocking lack of self-awareness is honestly a little disturbing.

Oh...performance issues.

Sorry, my man.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 1:54:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 1:50:52 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 3/11/2013 1:41:36 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/11/2013 1:34:33 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:56:40 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:42:33 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:40:50 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

No

Definitely more than that.

Did you have sex?

Feel free to ask her.

Was she a little less uptight when it was all over and through with, or did you have performance issues?

Are you really that dense that you think you're clever and other people just don't get your sense of humor or do you have legitimate mental health issues? Serious question. Your shocking lack of self-awareness is honestly a little disturbing.

Oh...performance issues.

Sorry, my man.

Denseness.... mental health issues.... I still can't tell. It's very unsettling.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 1:54:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 1:41:36 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/11/2013 1:34:33 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:56:40 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:42:33 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:40:50 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

No

Definitely more than that.

Did you have sex?

Feel free to ask her.

Was she a little less uptight when it was all over and through with, or did you have performance issues?

Are you really that dense that you think you're clever and other people just don't get your sense of humor or do you have legitimate mental health issues? Serious question. Your shocking lack of self-awareness is honestly a little disturbing.

Pro-Tip:
Don't lead with your chin.

(I posted that not because of an awareness of self, but an acute awareness of what your reaction would be, which set up my punchline. So, yeah...at least where you're concerned, people don't get my sense of humor. I enjoyed it, though. Was it good for you in the end?)
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 1:56:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 1:54:58 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
This thread just stopped being funny.

Funny how it happened as soon as malcolm attempted a joke... I think I see a pattern emerging....
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 1:57:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 1:54:58 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
This thread just stopped being funny.

I had sex with a panda once.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord