Jump to topic:

updates on this website

Nik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2009 7:51:09 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello DDO community, I've been away a while (not that anyone noticed) but Im just asking whats the news been recently. Anything about some updates to the DDO website? I think phil said something about christmas being about the time he would add some improvements, so im just wondering if this is still the case or not.

Any other news also about? any influential member get kicked out, or any new influential members arrive? Is Panda still top of the charts post wise, or has someone over taken him?

Just checking out the gossip.

love and kisses

NIK
"If you could tell the world but one truth, I could convince it of a thousand lies"
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2009 8:41:43 PM
Nik, I think he was referring to the drama going on right now. It s funny that you specifically mentioned "any influential get banned" because that is precisely what the current uproar is about. There are 5 or 6 full threads where people are arguing. :)

Welcome back.
Nik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2009 11:21:29 PM
Sorry guys and gals, should of read the old forums before posting this, rookie mistake. Any changes or updates apart from the recent banning fiasco then? Im realy intrested to know if phil has decided to add any updates recently or not. Please dont post anything about Lwerd or mongoose, it seems like a far too exposed topic.

Any news would be appreciated guys and gals

X
"If you could tell the world but one truth, I could convince it of a thousand lies"
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2009 6:03:54 AM
At 11/9/2009 11:21:29 PM, Nik wrote:
Sorry guys and gals, should of (sic) read the old forums before posting this, rookie mistake. Any changes or updates apart from the recent banning fiasco then? Im (sic) realy (sic) intrested (sic) to know if phil has decided to add any updates recently or not.

Phil has a pretty packed schedule with DORK. I doubt anything will happen with DDO; nothing has happened.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...