Jump to topic:

P.Health Concerns Justify Imm(Help)

O_ODebate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2009 3:29:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I need good arguments for negative and affermative for this resolution. Will you please help? I am no good at debate but I want to win this in class tournament.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2009 9:13:59 PM
Neg:
The public is not an organism. It doesn't have health.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2009 9:35:41 PM
Neg:
"Public Health Concerns" is defined by a group with a monopoly on violence (the most successful mafia in the geographic location, also known as The Government). Government can define what PHC is at will and therefore justify compulsory immunizations for whatever it wants. Democracy has no effect. Who gets onto the ballot? People with enough money. Who gets that much money? Someone who is for some "special interest group". Pass the resolution, and pharmaceuticals will control "the public".
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2009 10:44:53 PM
Just browse one of the 1,000 debates on this site devoted to the topic. I'm pretty sure I participated in 1/3 of them. zzZZzzZzz.
President of DDO