Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 2:49:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
R3 should be getting underway ASAP.

Roylatham vs. Raisor

Note that Roy lost, however TUf has elected to forfeit the tourney. Therefore I'll give Roy the option of staying in if he so chooses. Note that if he elects not to do so I'll have to give Raisor a bye and I'm really tired of doing that.

Phantom vs. Larztheloser

==========
Roy brought up the fact that voting has tended to be scarce. While untrue for a few of the debates done so far in the tourney (Phantom's 'torture' debate is one example) I understand it's a significant drawback to putting so much effort into a debate. I'm going to message a few people to see if I can get some to lock in votes on the remaining debates (which at most there will only be three more in the tourney).
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 10:41:02 PM
We've started. http://www.debate.org...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 10:56:18 PM
Apparently Raisor gets a bye.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 4:26:39 PM
At 3/25/2013 10:41:02 PM, phantom wrote:
We've started. http://www.debate.org...

And ended.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
larztheloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 5:14:58 AM
Gonna keep bumping this until I get an answer, or next week, whichever comes first. If no debates result I'll assume I'm the only one still in this.