Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

New racist hits town.

Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2013 9:48:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I find it ironic that his two current friends (airmax and darkkermit) are Jewish. And unsurprisingly, he echoes royal's claim that the Talmud is racist and that no Jew or Jewish scholar can be trusted not to cover it up from gentiles: http://www.debate.org...
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2013 11:15:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/23/2013 11:10:21 AM, Daktoria wrote:
Can you cite the actual posts instead of the general profile?

http://www.debate.org...

"NOW please explain how niggers can be more superior to whites when they only JUST meet the criteria of being a person without a disability?"

"If on the other hand blacks didnt exist, the only thing we'd lose is a punchline to a very funny joke."

^ Said by the new racist in town
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2013 11:44:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/23/2013 11:15:29 AM, imabench wrote:
At 3/23/2013 11:10:21 AM, Daktoria wrote:
Can you cite the actual posts instead of the general profile?

http://www.debate.org...

"NOW please explain how niggers can be more superior to whites when they only JUST meet the criteria of being a person without a disability?"

"If on the other hand blacks didnt exist, the only thing we'd lose is a punchline to a very funny joke."

^ Said by the new racist in town

Th n-word isn't censored on DDO?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2013 12:00:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/23/2013 11:44:24 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/23/2013 11:15:29 AM, imabench wrote:
At 3/23/2013 11:10:21 AM, Daktoria wrote:
Can you cite the actual posts instead of the general profile?

http://www.debate.org...

"NOW please explain how niggers can be more superior to whites when they only JUST meet the criteria of being a person without a disability?"

"If on the other hand blacks didnt exist, the only thing we'd lose is a punchline to a very funny joke."

^ Said by the new racist in town

Th n-word isn't censored on DDO?

is the n-word censored? nigger please....

(LAST time I do that)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Citrakayah
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2013 12:24:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/23/2013 9:48:20 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
I find it ironic that his two current friends (airmax and darkkermit) are Jewish. And unsurprisingly, he echoes royal's claim that the Talmud is racist and that no Jew or Jewish scholar can be trusted not to cover it up from gentiles: http://www.debate.org...

He's an idiot. Anybody want some pitchforks and torches?
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2013 2:10:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/23/2013 12:00:58 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/23/2013 11:44:24 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/23/2013 11:15:29 AM, imabench wrote:
At 3/23/2013 11:10:21 AM, Daktoria wrote:
Can you cite the actual posts instead of the general profile?

http://www.debate.org...

"NOW please explain how niggers can be more superior to whites when they only JUST meet the criteria of being a person without a disability?"

"If on the other hand blacks didnt exist, the only thing we'd lose is a punchline to a very funny joke."

^ Said by the new racist in town

Th n-word isn't censored on DDO?

is the n-word censored? nigger please....

(LAST time I do that)

http://www.debate.org...

The great cursing guide. Needs to be sticky.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2013 2:32:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/24/2013 2:10:41 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 3/23/2013 12:00:58 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/23/2013 11:44:24 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/23/2013 11:15:29 AM, imabench wrote:
At 3/23/2013 11:10:21 AM, Daktoria wrote:
Can you cite the actual posts instead of the general profile?

http://www.debate.org...

"NOW please explain how niggers can be more superior to whites when they only JUST meet the criteria of being a person without a disability?"

"If on the other hand blacks didnt exist, the only thing we'd lose is a punchline to a very funny joke."

^ Said by the new racist in town

Th n-word isn't censored on DDO?

is the n-word censored? nigger please....

(LAST time I do that)

http://www.debate.org...

The great cursing guide. Needs to be sticky.

That was hilarious.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2013 11:10:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/24/2013 12:24:36 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 3/23/2013 9:48:20 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
I find it ironic that his two current friends (airmax and darkkermit) are Jewish. And unsurprisingly, he echoes royal's claim that the Talmud is racist and that no Jew or Jewish scholar can be trusted not to cover it up from gentiles: http://www.debate.org...

He's an idiot. Anybody want some pitchforks and torches?

Okay, as much as I am against blatant bigotry and racism (and I am probably going to catch a lot of hell for this) but don't they have a right to their opinion, as much as you disagree? Isn't that what makes this site and free will and freedom of speech so valued? That people can have their own opinions and views?
Eloher
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 8:05:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/23/2013 9:48:20 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
I find it ironic that his two current friends (airmax and darkkermit) are Jewish. And unsurprisingly, he echoes royal's claim that the Talmud is racist and that no Jew or Jewish scholar can be trusted not to cover it up from gentiles: http://www.debate.org...

Before I start, I'd like to inform you that I am a female.

The problem with people like you is you proclaim to be anti-racist egalitarians, yet have lumped me into this white supremicist category and are discriminating against me accordingly.

Our conversation regarding Hitler being African and Jewish was nothing to do with racism in the Talmud. Still wondering where you pulled that from.
I was merely arguing that only using 'facts' from a source that is potentially biased and discrediting everything the opposing view states without reading it, prevents you from possibly holding a different opinion.

Regarding the posts on my other threads.
You've quoting me completely out of context.
I was posting on threads that fit the exact definition of 'racist'.
Only differences are they were racist against whites.. I guess theres no such thing though is there?

Why I accepted those two Jewish people as friends?
I don't hate Jewish people and I would never hate someone unless they were brainwashed, had double standards or attempted to offend me first. (which in actuality is 99% of the population, including whites.)
Sorry, i lie.. I do hate some Jews. Zionist Jews. The people responsible for deaths of innocent men, women and children in Palestine.. But moving on before we open up another can if worms.
I respect many Jews and read a lot of their books as it helps me with my business tactics.

I am not racist, I just strongly believe that, just as blacks are proud to be black, I am proud to be white.
Why I am not allowed to be proud of being white without being anti-anybody is beside me.
Am also very curious to know why no one has made a thread about this person claiming they are racist?
http://www.debate.org...

I dont necesarily believe is interracial mixing, only because it eliminates ANY form of culture... Black culture, white culture, asian culture whichever.
This illusion that we must all be the same really scares me.
Majority of people believe in diversity, but where is the beauty in diversity if we are all the same?

Anyway, I could go on all day.

Very contradictive views for a white supremicist racist arent they?
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 9:09:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/24/2013 11:10:18 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/24/2013 12:24:36 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 3/23/2013 9:48:20 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
I find it ironic that his two current friends (airmax and darkkermit) are Jewish. And unsurprisingly, he echoes royal's claim that the Talmud is racist and that no Jew or Jewish scholar can be trusted not to cover it up from gentiles: http://www.debate.org...

He's an idiot. Anybody want some pitchforks and torches?

Okay, as much as I am against blatant bigotry and racism (and I am probably going to catch a lot of hell for this) but don't they have a right to their opinion, as much as you disagree? Isn't that what makes this site and free will and freedom of speech so valued? That people can have their own opinions and views?

BURN THE HERETIC!!!!!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 10:43:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2013 9:09:17 AM, imabench wrote:
At 3/24/2013 11:10:18 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/24/2013 12:24:36 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 3/23/2013 9:48:20 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
I find it ironic that his two current friends (airmax and darkkermit) are Jewish. And unsurprisingly, he echoes royal's claim that the Talmud is racist and that no Jew or Jewish scholar can be trusted not to cover it up from gentiles: http://www.debate.org...

He's an idiot. Anybody want some pitchforks and torches?

Okay, as much as I am against blatant bigotry and racism (and I am probably going to catch a lot of hell for this) but don't they have a right to their opinion, as much as you disagree? Isn't that what makes this site and free will and freedom of speech so valued? That people can have their own opinions and views?

BURN THE HERETIC!!!!!

I figured lol
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 11:39:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2013 8:05:39 AM, Eloher wrote:

Before I start, I'd like to inform you that I am a female.

The problem with people like you is you proclaim to be anti-racist egalitarians, yet have lumped me into this white supremicist category and are discriminating against me accordingly.

Our conversation regarding Hitler being African and Jewish was nothing to do with racism in the Talmud. Still wondering where you pulled that from. I was merely arguing that only using 'facts' from a source that is potentially biased and discrediting everything the opposing view states without reading it, prevents you from possibly holding a different opinion.

Regarding the posts on my other threads.
You've quoting me completely out of context.
I was posting on threads that fit the exact definition of 'racist'.

Most of those were parody threads and that still doesnt let you get away with saying 'Nigger'...

It especially doesnt excuse you from saying stuff like "If white people vanished, the world as we know it would end, but if blacks vanished, the only thing we would lose is a punchline to a funny joke"

Only differences are they were racist against whites.. I guess theres no such thing though is there?
just strongly believe that, just as blacks are proud to be black, I am proud to be white. Why I am not allowed to be proud of being white without being anti-anybody is beside me.

Its because being proud that youre white and being an idiot racist are two things that usually go hand in hand... Like having three STD's and being a slutty whore go together....

Am also very curious to know why no one has made a thread about this person claiming they are racist?
http://www.debate.org...

Thats because that was a parody thread made in response to someone elses thread idiot....

I dont necesarily believe is interracial mixing, only because it eliminates ANY form of culture... Black culture, white culture, asian culture whichever. This illusion that we must all be the same really scares me. Majority of people believe in diversity, but where is the beauty in diversity if we are all the same?

Anyway, I could go on all day.

Very contradictive views for a white supremicist racist arent they?

Hates zionist Jews, doesnt believe in interracial mixing, thinks blacks have contributed nothing to society, proud of being white and preserving the white race. That sounds like a textbook racist to me...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Citrakayah
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 11:57:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/24/2013 11:10:18 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/24/2013 12:24:36 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 3/23/2013 9:48:20 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
I find it ironic that his two current friends (airmax and darkkermit) are Jewish. And unsurprisingly, he echoes royal's claim that the Talmud is racist and that no Jew or Jewish scholar can be trusted not to cover it up from gentiles: http://www.debate.org...

He's an idiot. Anybody want some pitchforks and torches?

Okay, as much as I am against blatant bigotry and racism (and I am probably going to catch a lot of hell for this) but don't they have a right to their opinion, as much as you disagree? Isn't that what makes this site and free will and freedom of speech so valued? That people can have their own opinions and views?

Certainly. I would be against banning him simply for his opinions.

But that doesn't mean I can't go around refuting what he posts in an organized fashion. Which is what I mean by torches and pitchforks.

I suppose that could be viewed as harassment, but I don't view refuting someone in an organized fashion on a debate site as harassment.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 12:18:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2013 8:05:39 AM, Eloher wrote:

Regarding the posts on my other threads.
You've quoting me completely out of context.
I was posting on threads that fit the exact definition of 'racist'.
Only differences are they were racist against whites.. I guess theres no such thing though is there?


Lmao what context is there in this clearly racist tirade

At 3/22/2013 11:37:53 AM, Eloher wrote:
It's simple, your race is not dumb because youre poor... Your race is poor because youre dumb.
http://www.news-medical.net...

NOW please explain how niggers can be more superior to whites when they only JUST meet the criteria of being a person without a disability?

If on the other hand blacks didnt exist, the only thing we'd lose is a punchline to a very funny joke.

And your response to me that

At 3/23/2013 12:30:35 AM, Eloher wrote:

Woah. Did you guys hear that?
Seriously, Did... Did that monkey just talk?

Which has since been removed. You're delusional if you think any of that was acceptable.
yang.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 12:24:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/24/2013 11:10:18 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Okay, as much as I am against blatant bigotry and racism (and I am probably going to catch a lot of hell for this) but don't they have a right to their opinion, as much as you disagree? Isn't that what makes this site and free will and freedom of speech so valued? That people can have their own opinions and views?

Insulting other members is against the TOS.
yang.
1Devilsadvocate
Posts: 1,518
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 1:39:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/24/2013 11:10:18 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/24/2013 12:24:36 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 3/23/2013 9:48:20 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
I find it ironic that his two current friends (airmax and darkkermit) are Jewish. And unsurprisingly, he echoes royal's claim that the Talmud is racist and that no Jew or Jewish scholar can be trusted not to cover it up from gentiles: http://www.debate.org...

He's an idiot. Anybody want some pitchforks and torches?

Okay, as much as I am against blatant bigotry and racism (and I am probably going to catch a lot of hell for this) but don't they have a right to their opinion, as much as you disagree? Isn't that what makes this site and free will and freedom of speech so valued? That people can have their own opinions and views?

Of course she has the leagle right to express the views. No one is arguing that.
The issue is that those views are morally wrong.
People I disagree with often say "I can say whatever I like" (C sig.).
Obviously they CAN, however, I also have the right to point out that they're morally & factually wrong. & even though they CAN say such things, they shouldn't.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 12:38:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2013 11:57:33 AM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 3/24/2013 11:10:18 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/24/2013 12:24:36 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 3/23/2013 9:48:20 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
I find it ironic that his two current friends (airmax and darkkermit) are Jewish. And unsurprisingly, he echoes royal's claim that the Talmud is racist and that no Jew or Jewish scholar can be trusted not to cover it up from gentiles: http://www.debate.org...

He's an idiot. Anybody want some pitchforks and torches?

Okay, as much as I am against blatant bigotry and racism (and I am probably going to catch a lot of hell for this) but don't they have a right to their opinion, as much as you disagree? Isn't that what makes this site and free will and freedom of speech so valued? That people can have their own opinions and views?

Certainly. I would be against banning him simply for his opinions.

But that doesn't mean I can't go around refuting what he posts in an organized fashion. Which is what I mean by torches and pitchforks.

I suppose that could be viewed as harassment, but I don't view refuting someone in an organized fashion on a debate site as harassment.

Oh no, you should be able to tear into them logically, reasonably etc, just don't drive someone away for voicing an unpopular opinion is all.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 11:11:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/26/2013 11:04:10 PM, Brony wrote:
i believe racism has no place in the 22nd century

but we're in the 21st century
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 11:52:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/26/2013 11:04:10 PM, Brony wrote:
i believe racism has no place in the 22nd century

I believe My Little Pony has no place in this century or any other.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 12:39:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I must say, this is decisive evidence that there is no end to the influx of idiocy into DDO. Hehehehe...;)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 3:18:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2013 12:48:09 AM, ProudBlackWoman wrote:
I thought Jewish people were white?

They are descended from Semites, hence racists try to group them in with the inferior races.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
Citrakayah
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 4:50:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2013 3:18:30 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 3/27/2013 12:48:09 AM, ProudBlackWoman wrote:
I thought Jewish people were white?

They are descended from Semites, hence racists try to group them in with the inferior races.

There is no such thing as an 'inferior race' except in the minds of a few individuals who are behind the science.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 7:34:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2013 3:18:30 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 3/27/2013 12:48:09 AM, ProudBlackWoman wrote:
I thought Jewish people were white?

They are descended from Semites, hence racists try to group them in with the inferior races.


It's ironic that you're labeling other races as inferior while simultaneously complaining that she's racist towards Jews.

I know you'll claim that you were trolling, but she made a plethora of anti-black comments prior to making anti-Jew comments, and you had no problem with her arguments, so you probably are racist. If you were not racist, you would have complained about her weeks ago.
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 2:24:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/28/2013 7:34:15 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/27/2013 3:18:30 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 3/27/2013 12:48:09 AM, ProudBlackWoman wrote:
I thought Jewish people were white?

They are descended from Semites, hence racists try to group them in with the inferior races.


It's ironic that you're labeling other races as inferior while simultaneously complaining that she's racist towards Jews.

Maybe you have trouble understanding this concept: http://en.wikipedia.org...

I know you'll claim that you were trolling, but she made a plethora of anti-black comments prior to making anti-Jew comments, and you had no problem with her arguments, so you probably are racist. If you were not racist, you would have complained about her weeks ago.

I only noticed her a few days ago, and no, claiming be trolling after spouting racism or Jew-hatred is your style, not mine.

Now because I only reacted to the anti-Semitism, I'm a racist? I think I may have trouble understanding this. I do recall talking about her racist slurs against Tulle, so there's that. You're going to have to help me out here, because I'm not sure I have the introspective wherewithal to determine if I actually do believe blacks to be an inferior race. It's such a difficult concept to grasp.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 2:36:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/28/2013 2:24:36 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 3/28/2013 7:34:15 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/27/2013 3:18:30 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 3/27/2013 12:48:09 AM, ProudBlackWoman wrote:
I thought Jewish people were white?

They are descended from Semites, hence racists try to group them in with the inferior races.


It's ironic that you're labeling other races as inferior while simultaneously complaining that she's racist towards Jews.

Maybe you have trouble understanding this concept: http://en.wikipedia.org...

I know you'll claim that you were trolling, but she made a plethora of anti-black comments prior to making anti-Jew comments, and you had no problem with her arguments, so you probably are racist. If you were not racist, you would have complained about her weeks ago.

I only noticed her a few days ago, and no, claiming be trolling after spouting racism or Jew-hatred is your style, not mine.

Now because I only reacted to the anti-Semitism, I'm a racist? I think I may have trouble understanding this. I do recall talking about her racist slurs against Tulle, so there's that. You're going to have to help me out here, because I'm not sure I have the introspective wherewithal to determine if I actually do believe blacks to be an inferior race. It's such a difficult concept to grasp.

PROTIP: Don't get into it with royalpaladin. It's a waste of time and brain cells.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 2:39:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/28/2013 2:36:03 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/28/2013 2:24:36 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 3/28/2013 7:34:15 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/27/2013 3:18:30 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 3/27/2013 12:48:09 AM, ProudBlackWoman wrote:
I thought Jewish people were white?

They are descended from Semites, hence racists try to group them in with the inferior races.


It's ironic that you're labeling other races as inferior while simultaneously complaining that she's racist towards Jews.

Maybe you have trouble understanding this concept: http://en.wikipedia.org...

I know you'll claim that you were trolling, but she made a plethora of anti-black comments prior to making anti-Jew comments, and you had no problem with her arguments, so you probably are racist. If you were not racist, you would have complained about her weeks ago.

I only noticed her a few days ago, and no, claiming be trolling after spouting racism or Jew-hatred is your style, not mine.

Now because I only reacted to the anti-Semitism, I'm a racist? I think I may have trouble understanding this. I do recall talking about her racist slurs against Tulle, so there's that. You're going to have to help me out here, because I'm not sure I have the introspective wherewithal to determine if I actually do believe blacks to be an inferior race. It's such a difficult concept to grasp.

PROTIP: Don't get into it with royalpaladin. It's a waste of time and brain cells.

You Lose Brain Cells now too?

This is a New Development.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!